If your kids love games, they’ll love SplashLearn! An immersive math learning experience for PreK to Grade 5 (3-11 years), SplashLearn is the perfect balance of fun & learning. It is loved by over 33 million families worldwide.
SplashLearn covers Preschool & Kindergarten to Grade 5 math skills like counting (123), number sense, addition, subtraction & multiplication through cool games. It’s the world's 1st scientifically-designed, game-based math curriculum that adapts to your kid’s pace and creates a personalized learning path for them.
Why choose SplashLearn for your kid?
• Vast library of game-based math content for kids to study, practice and master
• Personalized learning path to build a routine for boys and girls
• Kid-friendly and safe
• Cool, narrative-driven math learning games keep kids engaged
• Boys and girls can play on the go (works offline and across devices)
•Preschool and Kindergarten: From learning to count to identifying shapes, these cool educational games make math fun for toddlers and older kids alike. Counting or 123 games form the basis of both Preschool and Kindergarten Common Core math.
•1st Grade Math: Young boys and girls are introduced to numbers, addition, subtraction, facts, telling time, etc. with fun, kid-friendly learning games.
•2nd Grade Math: It’s all about counting in groups, comparing numbers, and addition & subtraction in Grade 2. Kids also pick up the basics of multiplication in this grade.
•3rd Grade Math: With new concepts like multiplication, division, times tables & fractions, SplashLearn's skill progression ensures your kid is learning fundamentals well.
•4th and 5th Grade Math: Takes basics like addition, subtraction, multiplication & division to the next level with advanced learning games so that 4th-grade & 5th-grade boys and girls can solve multiple-step math problems.
Awards and Mentions
• Parent Choice Award
• Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
“SplashLearn is a very visual app that makes it a wonderful app for visual learners. The interface is simple but has a lot of pictures to help with problem solving and make solving problems fun.” – BridgingApps
“The design is friendlier and more thought out than other virtual workbooks you can download to the iPad. There are enough challenges to keep your kid engaged for long periods of time.” – appoLearning
SplashLearn offers cool free games for boys and girls of ages 3-11. For toddlers, it offers fun practice games that teach shapes, coins, counting (123), numbers, facts, etc. with flashcards or playsheets.
To give you a good look at our game-based learning experience apt for both boys and girls, we offer a free 7-day trial. Post trial, you can subscribe on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. If you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription in Play Store settings.
• Payment will be charged to your Play Store account at the end of the 7-day free trial unless canceled.
• Don't want to auto-renew? Just turn off auto-renew in account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription.
We’d love to hear your feedback. Please write to us at email@example.com.
Hit us up at SplashLearnOfficial on Facebook & @splashlearn on Instagram.