If your kids love games, they’ll love SplashLearn! It’s the perfect balance of fun and learning packed into an immersive K-5 learning experience, which is loved by over 33 million children.
SplashLearn - Math for kids is curriculum-aligned and covers 400+ skills through fun games like counting, addition and subtraction, multiplication games, fractions, math facts etc. It’s the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based math curriculum, which adapts to your child’s pace and creates a personalized learning path for them in kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade.
• Kindergarten learning games: Kindergarten math have your kids play through the educational app in a unique way to master basic math skills! Practice 123 numbers with cute animal friends. Your child learns with identifying shapes games, counting games and addition & subtraction for kids
• Math Games for 1st Grade: 1st grade learning games have so much new to learn – addition & subtraction for kids, counting games for kids, telling time, etc. From flipping coins and counting money and learning via math facts, your child can make use of a variety of virtual manipulatives to aid their learning.
• Math Games for 2nd Grade: 2nd grade learning games is all about addition & subtraction for kids, math facts games, money games for kids, learning numbers for kids, telling time for kids etc.
• Math Games for 3rd Grade: 3rd grade learning games is when things start to heat up a little. With new math facts and concepts such as multiplication games for kids, division games, fraction games, and learning times tables, SplashLearn ensures your child grasps the fundamentals well.
• Math Games for 4th Grade: 4th grade learning games take basics like addition and subtraction games, multiplication games and fraction games to the next level with times tables for kids, decimal to fraction etc.
• Math Games for 5th Grade: 5th grade learning games consolidate on the basics with advanced math practice games for multiplication games, division games, fraction games, and decimal games.
Awards and Mentions
• Parent Choice Award
• Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
• A vast library of content to practice, master and explore
• Personalized daily learning plans to keep your child ahead of the class
• Kid-friendly and safe interface, designed for independent use
• Exciting rewards and rich, narrative-driven app to keep learning fun, always
• Anytime, anywhere access: Play on the go
To give you a good look at our learning experience, we offer a free 7-day trial when you sign up. After the trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Just in case you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription easily through your Play Store settings.
• Payment will be charged to your Play Store account at the end of the 7-day free trial unless canceled.
• Don't want to auto-renew? Just turn off auto-renew in your user account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period.
We would love to hear your feedback. In case you have any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hit us up at SplashLearnOfficial on Facebook, @splashlearn on Instagram.