The MySubaru app makes owning your Subaru easy by connecting you to your vehicle with features like remote start*, remote unlock/lock, service scheduler, digital service history, vehicle locator, and 24-hour roadside assistance.
Whether it's starting your vehicle from the comfort of your home, scheduling a service appointment, or locating your vehicle, the MySubaru app puts the power of your Subaru at your fingertips.
- Remote Start*
- Remote Lock, Unlock, and Vehicle Locator**
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance***
- Schedule Service Appointments
- Track Your Vehicle’s Service History
- Access Owner’s Manuals and How-To Videos
- Find Nearby Subaru Service Centers and Subaru Retailers
- Contact Subaru Customer Support
- Get Vehicle Service Reminders and recall notices
- Real-time Vehicle Health Notifications**
- Plan and save trips, then send directions to your STARLINK navigation system**
- Access STARLINK Safety and Security features**
- Remote Climate Control settings from your smartphone**
- Remote Horn and Lights
- Automatic Collision Notifications**
- Exclusive special offers and coupons
- Manage the drivers in your household with Boundary, Speed, and Curfew Alerts****
- Touch and Face ID for Remote Services
- Trip Logs*****
- Driving Journals*****
- Vehicle Diagnostics****
- Valet Mode Status*****
- Valet Passcode Reset*****
*Remote Engine Start available on keyless access with push button start vehicles. Remote Engine Start with Climate Control available on vehicles with keyless access with push button start and automatic climate control. Not available on vehicles with manual transmission.
**Subaru owners must have an active STARLINK subscription to access remote services.
***24-hour roadside is included in standard 3-year warranty and after 3 years with a gold package.
****Available on select 2019 models and later.
*****These features are only available for Model Year 2023 Subaru vehicles.