BelieveHer is an anonymous, maternal, peer-to-peer app created to fight extraordinarily high black maternal mortality rates and save lives.
Believe Her’s “Three C’s”:
1. COMMUNITY – The power of anonymously sharing lived experiences
strengthens individuals and the overall community.
2. CARE ACCESS – The ability to get, or provide help, to peers and professional
third-party resources without geographic limitation 24/7/365.
3. CRISIS MITIGATION – Peer support has been proven to improve emotional,
physical, and mental wellbeing which can lead to fewer crisis situations
and, potentially, save lives.
Believe Her App Functionality Snapshot:
• Specific “rooms”/categories like Postpartum Life, Crazy Symptoms, and more to chat anonymously with black maternal peers and resources.
• Group functionality allowing Friends in the app to meet privately, and anonymously, in a smaller setting.
• Stay on top of the latest conversations with push notifications featuring announcements, events, or simply a positive message.
• Safe place to share your story, help others and, potentially, find healing.
• Third Party Resource section with contributions from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and many more.
• Access to over 5,000 black mental health clinicians nationwide.
• Available in 54 languages.
This app is a paid app and requires an in-app subscription to access content. Additional information about the subscription is detailed below.
Zero Tolerance - Abusive, racist, pornographic, bullying, and other offensive posts will not be tolerated and members will be immediately removed.
Please note: Believe Her does not provide a clinical approach to physical or mental health. If you are seeking diagnosis, treatment, or any clinical needs please contact a professional.