StepUp Pedometer Step Tracker: Step Up Fitness!

4.0
6.09K reviews
100K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

StepUp Pedometer makes step tracking fun and social so you can be more active, get fit and feel great!

TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY
Count steps walked, distance covered and calories burnt every day. Track your daily progress, set goals and step up to achieve them.
Experts recommend walking ~10,000 steps a day for a healthy lifestyle. Step Up step tracker app is great for weight loss, burning calories and staying active and fit everyday!

BE MORE ACTIVE WITH FRIENDS
On StepUp step tracker app, you can see who’s in the lead, cheer (or taunt) each other and compete with your friends in real time!
Start some healthy competition with a steps challenge - it's way more fun and motivating to step up with friends!
Research shows that people who track their exercise, and those that exercise with friends are more motivated and healthy.

SIMPLE ELEGANT DESIGN
StepUp step counter has a simple, intuitive design. And most importantly no ugly ads, unlike other free pedometer apps. It is an elegant step tracker app to help you step up.

BEST FREE PEDOMETER APP
StepUp step tracker uses Google Fit to count your steps as you walk with your phone in your hand, pocket or bag.
This step counter app works entirely from your phone. No Fitbit or other wearable fitness trackers are required for step tracking - so you can step up with just your phone.

NO IMPACT ON BATTERY
Google Fit tracks your activity in the background efficiently. Step Up step counter does NOT use your location, and so it has not impact on battery.

SYNC WITH WEARABLES
You can also sync from Google Fit supported wearable pedometers and fitness/step trackers like Android Wear devices, Xiaomi, Moto 360, Garmin, Withings and many more to Step Up step counter app.

DOWNLOAD NOW AND GET STARTED FOR FREE
StepUp step counter tracks walking, hiking, jogging or running. Step up to a healthy, active lifestyle. And help your friends step up too, on StepUp Pedometer app!
Updated on
Mar 3, 2019

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available
4.0
6.09K reviews
A Google user
November 1, 2019
Really like this app - only because I can compete against my friends. Yet some days I can't see my friends steps at all! Very frustrating. It's what motivates me the most, so I keep it. This time as of today, I can't see my friends steps, but one can see mine. It's either a Facebook or Stepup issue. Especially love there are NO ads. Steps seem to be accurate most of the time. Sometimes in the mornings, I have restart my Android phone to get the steps going, as it hasn't woken up yet.
15 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Pat Rodgers
May 22, 2021
Sometimes when I check steps in the middle of the day it stops counting steps after that. Also, I walked a route that usually notes almost 3000 steps and only 344 were recorded. These types of errors occur about 20 percent of the time. The other 80 percent it works ok.
7 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
April 26, 2020
Great user friendly app to use. HOWEVER it only let's you connect with friends via Facebook - not ideal when you are trying to set up a challenge with your work team (don't want to have all work colleagues on my Facebook) plus not everyone has a Facebook 😐 additionally, was able to set up a challenge a few weeks ago, but now that seems to have disappeared???! Very frustrating. Have e-mailed the developers regarding both issues above, they haven't bothered to respond 🙄
14 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

Fixed some bugs so you can keep stepping up!
Fixed DST bug. No more stale data after DST change.