Stream video and audio from your Android device’s camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in a web browser or on another Android device. Can be used to spy on people, a serious surveillance device or just for fun!
What will you LiveStream?
* If you want to use this application as a baby monitor, then you should download “BabyCam Monitor” which is also from dooblou – it does everything this app does but has more features specific to monitoring babies safely. *
* BEST LiveStream application available on the Android Market! *
"The UI is well constructed: simple and intuitive ... easy to use, even for those who don’t have any previous experience ... the sound quality is good — not even a lot of real network cameras can deliver that much!" - AndroidPIT review - "Very Good"
1. Stream real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
2. Can also stream directly to another Android device (in conjunction with SECuRET SpyCam);
3. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed and no intermediate/external servers involved;
4. Remotely control the camera! Take full resolution pictures and hi-def videos using the web browser (requires Android 2.2 or above);
5. Choose between the front and back camera (requires Android 2.3 or above and a front camera);
6. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your device can't be detected;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance;
9. Choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G;
11. LOTS more features in development.
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘SECuRET’ *
Part of the SECuRET range of camera applications:
- SECuRET SpyCam is a motion triggered camera application.
- SECuRET LiveStream is a wifi-streaming camera appication.
- SECuRET RemoteControl is a camera application controlled by SMS.
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
-View the scene through the camera lens live in the app window.
-Establish a wireless connection and take pictures with the camera or remotely from the Android device (see note).
-Download new pictures automatically.
-View existing pictures remotely and download selected photos.
-Pass photos to other apps via the OS "Share" intent and share them hassle-free.
-Add location data from the smart device to pictures during upload.
-Control optical zoom on COOLPIX cameras (see note).
-Control the overall brightness of pictures during shooting (see note).
-Use the camera to select pictures for download before connecting (see note).
-If both the camera and smart device support NFC, touching the device to the camera automatically launches the app for a hassle-free connection (see note).
-Take pictures with the self-timer.
-Synchronize the camera clock with the smart device.
-Note: The features available vary with the camera. See the camera manual or the link below for details.
-The app may not recognize photos taken with non-supported cameras.
-The app can not be used for remote movie recording. It can be used to download movies from compatible cameras (COOLPIX S6900 and S3700 excluded) but not to play them back.
-The photo and movie portions of Motion Snapshots are treated as separate files.
-Only one camera can be connected at a time.
-Enable NFC on the smart device before using it to launch the app and connect to the camera.
-Performance varies with network and local conditions.
-The app may not function as expected when installed on devices that have not been tested and approved for use.
-A display with a resolution of at least 800 by 480 pixels (WVGA) is required.
For more information, see the app manual, which can be downloaded from the following URL:
Before using the app, download and read the End User License Agreement, available at the following URL:
•Supported Digital Cameras (as of April 2015)
Requires a camera with built-in wireless LAN or support for the WU-1a/b wireless mobile adapter.
The S800c and S810c are not supported.
D610, D600, D750, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, Df
Nikon 1 V3, V2, J5, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1
COOLPIX S7000, S6900, S6800, S6600, S6500, S9900(s), S9700(s), S9600, S9500, S5300, S5200, S3700, L810, P520, P330, P7800, P900(s), P610(s), P600, P530, P340, COOLPIX A, AW130(s), AW120(s), AW110, AW110s,
•Smart Device System Requirements
Android 4.0 to 5.1
A smart device with support for GPS.
•Supported Devices (as of March 2015)
The following smartphones are supported (Android version):
Galaxy S5 (4.4.2), S4 (4.4.2), S3α (4.3), S2 (4.0.3)
Galaxy note 3 (4.4.2)
Nexus 9 (5.0.1)
Nexus 7 2013 LTE (4.4.4), 2013 Wi-Fi (5.1), 2012 Wi-Fi (4.4.4)
Nexus 6 (5.0.1)
Nexus 5 (5.0.1)
Nexus 4 (4.4.4)
Sony Mobile Communications Xperia Z3 (4.4.4)
LG Electronics G2 (4.2.2)
HTC J One (4.4.2)
HUAWEI Ascend P7 (4.4.2)
Android, Google Play, and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
The Nikon Manual Viewer 2 app is used to download and view manuals for Nikon SLR cameras. Downloading the manual for your camera lets you access the instructions at any time, on line or off.
Manuals can only be downloaded online. A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for downloads over 10 MB. Depending on network conditions, download may take over 10 minutes.
■Using the Viewer
Tapping a manual in the library launches the viewer. Links are indicated by colored text: tapping a colored word or number takes you to the linked page.
*Android 2.3.3 or later recommended.
You need an USB OTG cable for connecting your camera to your phone.
Not all phones/tablets are compatible. You need at least 4.x Android or higher with USB host support.
For more information check:
Instant Guide to DslrDashboard by Dmitri Popov:
This app is free with no ads so please don't add negative comments just because you ROM don't have the required USB support.
And no it's not only the kernel that needs to have USB support but your Android to. Some of Android 2.3.x have the required USB support but not all, so before you give a negative comment at least check if your ROM supports USB devices (USB accessory support is not enough)
Constructive comments are welcome.
Change camera properties,
Browse images on camera,
Transfer images from camera to Android device,
Preview images (jpg and raw),
Live view histogram,
Manual focus movement while in live view,
Start movie recording (only on camera models that support it),
Custom bracketing (up to 9 images),
Time-lapse (simple and advanced with control file and ability to move focus and send commands to Arduino),
Sound initiated capture (with spectral display and frequency/intensity selector,
Nikon flash commander dialog (CLS) for easy settings (only on camera models that support it),
Custom profiles for camera properties, custom bracketing, focus stacking, flash commander
Remote control over wireless network (Android devices must be on same network)
Support for WU-1a/1b adapter (PTP/IP)
LRTimelapse help screen - read more about it at https://code.google.com/p/dslrdashboard/wiki/lrtimelapse
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
The QRemote API Revision 4 should support sending raw IR data (neccessary for DSLR Remote to work) on the following devices:
- G Flex2, G2, G3, G3 A, G3 Screen, G Pro2
(for more details see http://developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveOverview.dev?categoryTypeCode=ANRS#supporteddev)
The QRemote API Revision 3 only supports sending raw IR data on the following devices:
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or higher or Android can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
On-the-go photo editing was never so fun, fast, and cool. Touch your way to better-looking pictures with automatic fixes and filters. Get your pictures to pop! And after sharing, you’ll be the talk of your friends.
Get more of what you want:
•Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye, and pet eye.
•Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
•Blemish Removal: With one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
•Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen and vibrance.
•One-touch filters “Looks”: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And now control the intensity of Looks.
•New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos.
•Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
•RAW photo support: Import and edit photos in RAW format.
•Share to all your favourite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Adobe Revel and more.
•One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to private albums in Revel to view and share memories across devices. Upgrade to Revel Premium after 30 days to get unlimited photo & video imports - just $5.99/month.
•Add the Premium Looks pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 new one-touch filters.*
•Add the Advanced Paid Pack (formerly called Noise Reduction Pack). This pack includes:
-Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
-Defog to reduce fog and haze from photos.*
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
*Available as an in-app purchase.
The Advanced Pack, previously called " Noise Reduction Pack" now includes Noise Reduction and Defog and can be found in the "Corrections" slider menu. Customers who purchased the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 2.3 release will automatically enjoy Defog at no additional cost.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for Raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal Raw support.
- A flat design and simple operations that improve photos
The design and the user interface have been revamped so that users can better enjoy viewing photos than ever before. A flat design and intuitive operations have been introduced to improve photos.
- Three views make it easier to browse and search your photos
The software provides three different types of thumbnail views to help you find your favorites while comfortably viewing photos.
- Grid View: Allows you to view all stored photos at a glance. Recommended when browsing many photos at one time.
- Flow View: Just flick up or down to view photos as if they were flowing. Good for viewing photos sequentially.
- Map View: The locations where the photos were taken are indicated on a map together with the photos. It is helpful for browsing your photos by places where the photos were taken.
- Photos and albums, and the people they've been shared with are now clear at a glance.
The app now displays whom each photo or album has been shared with. It is also easy to cancel sharing.
- Photos in a smart device are accessible without signup
You can now instantly view photos stored on a smart device without signing up or logging in to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE."
- Both photos uploaded to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE" and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them, for example, by shooting date or camera model.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and boxes.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to post photos on Facebook or Twitter.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." Signup is free of change.
Android 4.0 and later
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
You can view all the lenses at once or you can view lenses in a selected category. You have the ability to sort by aperture, minimum focal length and ESP (Estimated Retail Price).
Each lens has a detail page which provides links to the Nikon web page detailing the lens, reviews of the lens from third parties (if available - brand new lenses might not have reviews yet) and where to rent the lens (United States only).
USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket!
- Wi-Fi support (Nikon WT and Canon WFT modules, Canon 6D, Nikon D7100 etc.)
- Automated focus bracketing (focus bracketing, exposure bracketing and time lapse shooting can be combined in any way possible)
- Focus stacking result preview
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 min (all Canon cameras, Nikon D750 / Df / D600 / D610 / D800 / D810 / D4 / D4s / D7100 / D7200 / D5200 / D5300 / D5500)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Image review
- Geotagging (on devices with GPS receiver)
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- Burst (continuous) shooting
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (gray/RGB)
Please see http://heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html for more information about the desktop version of Helicon Remote
- Android 3.1+
- USB host (also called USB OTG) support (USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket). Note that some Android devices have limited USB support. Those will not detect cameras, even if they detect other devices like USB sticks or mice successfully. You can use this app to find out whether your device has full USB OTG support: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tauruslabs.usbhostcheck
- Touch screen
Note: Motorola Droid phones need externally powered USB hub/dock station. Many HTC devices don't have USB host at all.
Canon: 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D C, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 100D / SL1 / Kiss X7, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 700D / T5i / Kiss X7i, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F, 1100D / Rebel T3 / Kiss X50, 1200D / T5 / Kiss X70
Nikon: D4, D4s, Df, D600, D610, D750, D800/D800e, D810, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200, D3, D3s, D3x, D700, D300/D300s, D90 (D3000 - D3300 are not supported).
Video recording: Nikon D5100 / D5200 / D5300 / D5500 / D7000 / D7100 / D7200 / D800 / D810 / D600 / D610 / D750 / D4 / D4s, Canon 1d Mark IV / 1D X / 1D C / 5D Mark II / 5D Mark III / 7D / 7D Mark II / 60D / 70D / 500D / 550D / 1100D / 600D / 650D / 700D / 6D / 1200D
Limitations: free (unregistered) version does not allow to shoot in RAW format. A license can be purchased from http://heliconsoft.com or via menu/Register button from within Helicon Remote.
Le fotografie condivise dagli autori, attraverso le azioni dei visitatori del sito ricevono un punteggio che tiene in considerazione diversi parametri di gradimento.
Attraverso questa APP abbiamo il piacere di condividere le migliori opere di ogni autore il tutto corredato da dati di scatto, dati sul dispositivo utilizzato e dall'opportunità di commentare e colloquiare con il fotografo.
These are recommended settings for your Nikon™ camera for various shooting modes. You can start with these settings and keep adjusting till you find your perfect setting. Your Nikon™ camera model can be selected from the list on Camera Selection screen to display all settings.
Allows selection from up to 4 shooting modes to find the most optimal settings for your camera and shooting scenario. Shooting modes supported:
- Nature, Landscape and Travel
- Portrait and Wedding
- Sports and Action
- Point and Shoot
Inspired and compiled from various sources including one-page setup guides available from OutThereImages.com
The Nikon Photo Contest, has been held by Nikon Corporation since 1969 to provide an opportunity for photographers around the world, is to nurture an aspirational community that supports photographers and filmmakers who wish to share important stories and influence the way people think through images. For Nikon, with our pledge to be "at the heart of the image", this is a great opportunity to champion new forms of image making, adapting to and embracing these exciting changes in the way people express their passions and beliefs through imagery.
So, just as photography is changing, the 35th Nikon Photo Contest is changing as well. This year for the first time, all categories in photography and video will accept entries from any digital device, including smartphones. The video category will broaden its accepted length to six to 180 seconds, and will have an independent set of judges. This app is to submit the works that are shot by smartphones for the Nikon Photo Contest 2014-2015 during the entry period and to see the entries after the entry period.
!!! WORKS ONLY WITH AN EXTERNAL DIY BLUETOOTH MODULE !!!
Control your camera from your Phone or tablet.
- White balance preset (AWB, Sun, shade, cloud, ...)
- Modify WB color temperature in manual WB (Only for Nikon)
- Exposure compensation
- Take photo (stored on the DSLR)
- See your battery level
- See Focal used (only for Nikon)
- See Mode (Manual, Aperture priority, ...)
- See the exposure level (Only for Nikon, same as exposure meter of your DSLR)
This application only works with a Hardware module (DIY), easy to build.
This module is designed for works whith Smartphone and the "Photographer Tools" project.
It commnunicate with Smartphone or tablet in BlueTooth.
You can see all informations at:
Rating and Reviews:
To give a constructive score
it is best to leave a comment.
How to judge an application, positively or negatively,
who works only with an external module that you have not build?
How can you destroy a several months with a negative rating (score):
- Without actually test the application with its external Bluetooth module?
- Without leaving a constructive review?
Thanks to leave a comment when you leave a star rating.
LightMeter's reflected light meter only works with devices that are able to save exif data. Incident light meter should work on any device, but it is usually insufficient for real photographers.
Be advised that the precission and quality of this and all phone light meters is limited by the device itself. I recommend using the reflected light option, the precission can be really good.
-Incident light metering (needs light sensor)
-Reflected light metering (needs camera, only a few are compatible)
-Spot measure if camera has zoom.
-Support for all screens, including extra high resolution.
-Want more? get the noAds version, this one only gets bug fixes updates. And the noAds version gets real improvements like: Better performance than LightMeter Free, Camera sound can be muted. (not in all countries), Exif and sensor info on screen optionally, Incident light metering hold, Alternative ISO selector, State and ISO recall on resume, and much more as long as I keep getting downloads. Currently I'm getting support from 0.016% of the users. Thank you!
If you need help email me at email@example.com (Spanish and English)
App permissions: The app uses the standard permissions for an ad based app that uses the camera and light sensor. There is plenty of info about this on google search so you can check. AdMob is used.
Thanks for your support
Reflected light Compatibility list:
Acer: A100, A500
Alps: Lenovo A750, Micromax A110, N7000+, Spice Mi-500
Amoi: Amoi N808
Asus: Transformer Pad TF 300T, PadFone Transformer Prime TF201, TF101
Htc: One S, One X
Huawei: Media Pad
Lenovo: ThinkPad Tablet
Lge: LG-E970, LG-F100S, LG-F200K, LG-MS840, LG-P768, LG-P920h, LG-P930, LG-990, LG -999, LG-VM696, Optimus 2X, VS950 4G, Nexus 4
Motorola: A953, Droid, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr, Droid X2, Droid 2, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3, Droid X, ISW11M, MB525, MB526, MB855, MB860, Milestone, Milestone X, MotoA953, Xoom, XT910
Samsung: GT-I5510, GT-I5700, GT-8150, GT-I8160, GT-I8190, GT-I8530, GT-I9000, GT-I9000B, GT-I9001, GT-I9003, GT-I9070, GT-I9070P, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100T, GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-N7000, GT-N7100- GT-N7105, GT-N8000, GT-P1000, GT-P1000N, GT-P1010, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7300, GT-P7500, GT-P7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5660, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T , GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, GT-7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5560, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T, GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, Nexus 10, Nexus S, Nexus S 4G, SGH-I317, SGH-I717, SGH-I727, SGH-I747, SGH-I777, SGH-I897, SGH-I997, SGH-T898, SC-02B, SC-03D, SC-05D, SCH-I400, SCH-405, SCH-I500, SCH-I510, SCH-I535, SCH-I605, SCH-I905, SCH-R720, SCH-R760, SCH-I317M, SCH-I717D, SCH-I727R, SCH-I747M, SCH-I897, SCH-T889, SCH-T959D, SCH-T959V, SCH-T959W, SCH-T989, SCH-T999, SHV-E110S, SHV-E120K, SHV-E120S, SHV-E150S, SHV-E160K, SHV-E160S, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, SHV-E250K, SHW-M110S, SHW-M180K, SHW-M250K, SHW-M250S, SHW-M440S, SPH-D700, SPH-D710, SPH-L300, SPH-L710, T959, YP-G1, YP-G70, Galaxy Nexus
Sharp: Infobar A01, IS17SH, SH-12C
Sony Ericsson: IS11S, LT15a, LT15i, LT18i, LT22i, LT26i, LT26w, LT28h, MK16a, MT11i, MT15a, MT15i, SK 17i, SO-02C, SO-03D, ST17i, ST18i, ST25i, ST27i, WT19a
Sony: MT27i, ST25i
ThL: ThL V9
Toshiba: AT100, AT300
Wiko: Starway (maybe others too)
★ Works ONLY with
- Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster
- or with newest HTC, Sony, LG etc phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster AND Android >4.4 KitKat or newer version with native IR support.
★ NO additional hardware is needed
★ Supported cameras: Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
NB! With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR sender might not work.
If this app doesn't work with your phone then poor rating certainly doesn't motivate me to fix bugs or implement new features. Instead feel free to e-mail me (your exact camera and phone model).
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
The Transcend JetFlash OTG Flash Drive is not supported for Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 7 / 10.
• Browse / Move / Copy / Delete / Share / Rename files between the JetFlash 380 and Android device memory
• Search / Sort files on the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9 and Android device memory
• One Touch Backup of your Photos, Video, Music, other files and Contacts to the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9
• One Touch Restore of your Contacts from the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9
• Share Photos, Videos, and other files on the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9 to a variety of cloud storage services
• Support enc (encrypted by Transcend Elite Windows) file encryption / decryption
For a list of compatible Android devices, please visit http://tw.transcend-info.com/Support/compatibility/product/641/
For your own safety, do NOT operate the DrivePro or use the App while driving.
• Instant Live View of current recording
• Play back previously recorded videos
• Download previously recorded videos to your mobile device
• Browse and Delete videos on the DrivePro memory card / mobile device storage
• Adjust DrivePro video and device settings
If your device can't connect to DrivePro or show DrivePro "Internet not available", please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", then connect again.
For more information, please visit http://www.transcend-info.com/products/Catlist.asp?modno=498
• Simple file organization - easy sort and select
• Supports a wide range of high-quality file formats
• Set Wi-Fi encryption by WEP / WPA / WPA2 / WPA2-Mixed
• Access Internet and StoreJet Cloud simultaneously
• Download / Upload / Delete files from StoreJet Cloud and Android device
• Set administrator password to prevent unauthorized changes to StoreJet Cloud settings
* Requires use with Transcend StoreJet Cloud
If your device can't connect to StoreJet Cloud or show StoreJet Cloud "Internet not available",
please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", and connect to StoreJet Cloud again.