Stream video and audio from your Android device’s camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in a web browser or on another Android device. Can be used to spy on people, a serious surveillance device or just for fun!
What will you LiveStream?
* If you want to use this application as a baby monitor, then you should download “BabyCam Monitor” which is also from dooblou – it does everything this app does but has more features specific to monitoring babies safely. *
* BEST LiveStream application available on the Android Market! *
"The UI is well constructed: simple and intuitive ... easy to use, even for those who don’t have any previous experience ... the sound quality is good — not even a lot of real network cameras can deliver that much!" - AndroidPIT review - "Very Good"
1. Stream real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
2. Can also stream directly to another Android device (in conjunction with SECuRET SpyCam);
3. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed and no intermediate/external servers involved;
4. Remotely control the camera! Take full resolution pictures and hi-def videos using the web browser (requires Android 2.2 or above);
5. Choose between the front and back camera (requires Android 2.3 or above and a front camera);
6. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your device can't be detected;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance;
9. Choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G;
11. LOTS more features in development.
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘SECuRET’ *
Part of the SECuRET range of camera applications:
- SECuRET SpyCam is a motion triggered camera application.
- SECuRET LiveStream is a wifi-streaming camera appication.
- SECuRET RemoteControl is a camera application controlled by SMS.
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
*This app requires an Eye-Fi ProX2 card. Eyefi Mobi card users should download the Eyefi Mobi app.*
When quality photographs are needed, you reach for your digital camera. Smartphones fall short for life’s most precious moments - these require zooming, high-speed shooting, low light and other features that make digital cameras superior. With an Eye-Fi ProX2 wireless SDHC memory card, you can quickly and easily turn the camera you already own and love into a top quality WiFi camera and showcase your best shots while streamlining your workflow. Use your favorite apps like Facebook, Instagram, Pixlr, and Snapchat to share instantly, and top editing tools to enhance and edit your best shots.
When paired with the Eye-Fi Android app, the Eye-Fi card transfers photos & videos directly to your iOS camera roll, whenever new content is detected. No network or hotspot is required. Eye-Fi creates its own WiFi network so it works anywhere you are. Once the transfer completes, the card disconnects its WiFi to preserve battery life.
Eye-Fi ProX2 features:
• Instant transfer to your Android device
• Instant transfer to your Windows or Mac computer over a home WiFi network
• Class 10 speed for ultra-fast high speed performance
• Compatible with thousands of cameras (check at www.eye.fi/cameras)
• Uploads what you shoot (jpeg, RAW + many video formats)
• 8GB or 16 GB capacity
First, you will need to activate & set up your ProX2 card using Eye-Fi Center software on your Windows or Mac computer. After launching the Eye-Fi app, tap the sign in link at the bottom of the screen and enter your new Eye-Fi account credentials.
To learn more and buy an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card, visit us at www.eyefi.com
-View the scene through the camera lens live in the app window.
-Establish a wireless connection and take pictures with the camera or remotely from the Android device (see note).
-Download new pictures automatically.
-View existing pictures remotely and download selected photos.
-Pass photos to other apps via the OS "Share" intent and share them hassle-free.
-Add location data from the smart device to pictures during upload.
-Control optical zoom on COOLPIX cameras (see note).
-Use the camera to select pictures for download before connecting (see note).
-If both the camera and smart device support NFC, touching the device to the camera automatically launches the app for a hassle-free connection (see note).
-Take pictures with the self-timer.
-Synchronize the camera clock with the smart device.
-Note: The features available vary with the camera. See the camera manual or the link below for details.
-The app may not recognize photos taken with non-supported cameras.
-The app can not be used for remote movie recording. It can be used to download movies from compatible cameras (COOLPIX S6900 and S3700 excluded) but not to play them back.
-The photo and movie portions of Motion Snapshots are treated as separate files.
-Only one camera can be connected at a time.
-Enable NFC on the smart device before using it to launch the app and connect to the camera.
-Performance varies with network and local conditions.
-The app may not function as expected when installed on devices that have not been tested and approved for use.
-A display with a resolution of at least 800 by 480 pixels (WVGA) is required.
For more information, see the app manual, which can be downloaded from the following URL:
Before using the app, download and read the End User License Agreement, available at the following URL:
•Supported Digital Cameras (As of March 2015)
Requires a camera with built-in wireless LAN or support for the WU-1a/b wireless mobile adapter.
The S800c and S810c are not supported.
D610, D600, D750, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, Df
Nikon 1 V3, V2, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1
COOLPIX S7000, S6900, S6800, S6600, S6500, S9900(s), S9700(s), S9600, S9500, S5300, S5200, S3700, L840, P520, P330, P7800, P900(s), P610(s), P600, P530, P340, COOLPIX A, AW130(s), AW120(s), AW110, AW110s,
Smart Device System Requirements
Android 4.0 to 5.0
A smart device with support for GPS.
•Supported Devices (As of January 2015)
The following smartphones are supported (Android version):
Galaxy S5 (4.4.2), S4 (4.4.2), S3α (4.3), S2 (4.0.3)
Galaxy note 3 (4.4.2)
Nexus 9 (5.0.1)
Nexus 7 2013 LTE (4.4.4), 2012 Wi-Fi (4.4.4)
Nexus 6 (5.0.1)
Nexus 5 (5.0.1)
Nexus 4 (4.4.4)
Sony Mobile Communications Xperia Z3 (4.4.4)
LG Electronics G2 (4.2.2)
HTC J One (4.4.2)
HUAWEI Ascend P7 (4.4.2)
Android, Google Play, and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
The Nikon Manual Viewer 2 app is used to download and view manuals for Nikon SLR cameras. Downloading the manual for your camera lets you access the instructions at any time, on line or off.
Manuals can only be downloaded online. A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for downloads over 10 MB. Depending on network conditions, download may take over 10 minutes.
■Using the Viewer
Tapping a manual in the library launches the viewer. Links are indicated by colored text: tapping a colored word or number takes you to the linked page.
*Android 2.3.3 or later recommended.
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
For the time being only the LG G3 is supported by the LG QRemote API including sending raw IR data (see: http://developer.lge.com/MOBILE_HELP/topic/lge.mobilesdk.LGQRemote.api/html/Introduction/Introduction/Supported%20Devices.htm ).
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
You need an USB OTG cable for connecting your camera to your phone.
Not all phones/tablets are compatible. You need at least 4.x Android or higher with USB host support.
For more information check:
Instant Guide to DslrDashboard by Dmitri Popov:
This app is free with no ads so please don't add negative comments just because you ROM don't have the required USB support.
And no it's not only the kernel that needs to have USB support but your Android to. Some of Android 2.3.x have the required USB support but not all, so before you give a negative comment at least check if your ROM supports USB devices (USB accessory support is not enough)
Constructive comments are welcome.
Change camera properties,
Browse images on camera,
Transfer images from camera to Android device,
Preview images (jpg and raw),
Live view histogram,
Manual focus movement while in live view,
Start movie recording (only on camera models that support it),
Custom bracketing (up to 9 images),
Time-lapse (simple and advanced with control file and ability to move focus and send commands to Arduino),
Sound initiated capture (with spectral display and frequency/intensity selector,
Nikon flash commander dialog (CLS) for easy settings (only on camera models that support it),
Custom profiles for camera properties, custom bracketing, focus stacking, flash commander
Remote control over wireless network (Android devices must be on same network)
Support for WU-1a/1b adapter (PTP/IP)
LRTimelapse help screen - read more about it at https://code.google.com/p/dslrdashboard/wiki/lrtimelapse
USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket!
- Wi-Fi support (Nikon WT and Canon WFT modules, Canon 6D, Nikon D7100 etc.)
- Automated focus bracketing (focus bracketing, exposure bracketing and time lapse shooting can be combined in any way possible)
- Focus stacking result preview
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 min (all Canon cameras, Nikon D750 / Df / D600 / D610 / D800 / D810 / D4 / D4s / D7100 / D5200 / D5300)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Image review
- Geotagging (on devices with GPS receiver)
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- Burst (continuous) shooting
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (gray/RGB)
Please see more information at http://heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html about desktop version of Helicon Remote
- Android 3.1+
- USB host (USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket). Note that some Android devices have limited USB support. Those will not detect cameras, even if they detect other devices like USB sticks or mice successfully
- Touch screen
Note: Motorola Droid phones need externally powered USB hub/dock station. Many HTC devices don't seem to have USB host at all.
Canon: 1200D / T5 / Kiss X70, 70D, 100D / SL1 / Kiss X7, 700D / T5i / Kiss X7i, 6D, 5D Mk III, 1D X, 7D, 5D Mk II, 1D Mk IV, 1D Mk III, 1Ds Mk III, 60D, 50D, 40D, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 1100D / Rebel T3 / Kiss X50, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2
Nikon: D750, D810, D4s, Df, D610, D5300, D600, D7100, D5200, D800/D800e, D4, D3, D3s, D3x, D7000, D5000, D5100, D700, D300/D300s, D90 (D3000, D3100 and D3200 are not supported).
Video recording: Nikon D5100 / D5200 / D5300 / D7000 / D7100 / D800 / D810 / D600 / D610 / D750 / D4 / D4s, Canon 1d Mk IV / 5D Mk II / 5D Mk III / 7D / 60D / 70D / 500D / 550D / 1100D / 600D / 650D / 700D / 6D / 1200D
Limitations: free (unregistered) version does not allow to shoot in RAW format. A license can be purchased from http://heliconsoft.com or via menu/Register button from within Helicon Remote.
You can view all the lenses at once or you can view lenses in a selected category. You have the ability to sort by aperture, minimum focal length and ESP (Estimated Retail Price).
Each lens has a detail page which provides links to the Nikon web page detailing the lens, reviews of the lens from third parties (if available - brand new lenses might not have reviews yet) and where to rent the lens (United States only).
These are recommended settings for your Nikon™ camera for various shooting modes. You can start with these settings and keep adjusting till you find your perfect setting. Your Nikon™ camera model can be selected from the list on Camera Selection screen to display all settings.
Allows selection from up to 4 shooting modes to find the most optimal settings for your camera and shooting scenario. Shooting modes supported:
- Nature, Landscape and Travel
- Portrait and Wedding
- Sports and Action
- Point and Shoot
Inspired and compiled from various sources including one-page setup guides available from OutThereImages.com
- A flat design and simple operations that improve photos
The design and the user interface have been revamped so that users can better enjoy viewing photos than ever before. A flat design and intuitive operations have been introduced to improve photos.
- Three views make it easier to browse and search your photos
The software provides three different types of thumbnail views to help you find your favorites while comfortably viewing photos.
- Grid View: Allows you to view all stored photos at a glance. Recommended when browsing many photos at one time.
- Flow View: Just flick up or down to view photos as if they were flowing. Good for viewing photos sequentially.
- Map View: The locations where the photos were taken are indicated on a map together with the photos. It is helpful for browsing your photos by places where the photos were taken.
- Photos and albums, and the people they've been shared with are now clear at a glance.
The app now displays whom each photo or album has been shared with. It is also easy to cancel sharing.
- Photos in a smart device are accessible without signup
You can now instantly view photos stored on a smart device without signing up or logging in to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE."
- Both photos uploaded to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE" and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them, for example, by shooting date or camera model.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and boxes.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to post photos on Facebook or Twitter.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." Signup is free of change.
Android 4.0 and later
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Le fotografie condivise dagli autori, attraverso le azioni dei visitatori del sito ricevono un punteggio che tiene in considerazione diversi parametri di gradimento.
Attraverso questa APP abbiamo il piacere di condividere le migliori opere di ogni autore il tutto corredato da dati di scatto, dati sul dispositivo utilizzato e dall'opportunità di commentare e colloquiare con il fotografo.
The customized camera window will help you to see the exact framing of your future shot. Just select the focal length of the lens and choose if you will be using a tele converter.
PLEASE READ: this app does not turn your smartphone into an external monitor.
This app will help you to estimate your future shots even without the camera proper, only having your smartphone / tablet in your hand.
If you want, you may save the picture you see in your camera for future reference. Note that the number of captured frames is limited in this free app.
There is a constant middle-speed auto focus engaged to keep your images focused.
The app has ads in it.
To get rid of ads, increase the scope of supported cameras to Black Magic Cinema, 4K cameras, as well to all Canon, Nikon and 4/3 formats, to use all available boosters / converters and to capture frames without limit please purchase to advanced Magic Universal ViewFinder app.
Please keep in mind that this app will perform best on the devices oriented for HD or Full HD display. On older and smaller devices this program may perform awkwardly.
Please read the description and manual at: http://dev.kadru.net/index_VF.html
The Nikon Photo Contest, has been held by Nikon Corporation since 1969 to provide an opportunity for photographers around the world, is to nurture an aspirational community that supports photographers and filmmakers who wish to share important stories and influence the way people think through images. For Nikon, with our pledge to be "at the heart of the image", this is a great opportunity to champion new forms of image making, adapting to and embracing these exciting changes in the way people express their passions and beliefs through imagery.
So, just as photography is changing, the 35th Nikon Photo Contest is changing as well. This year for the first time, all categories in photography and video will accept entries from any digital device, including smartphones. The video category will broaden its accepted length to six to 180 seconds, and will have an independent set of judges. This app is to submit the works that are shot by smartphones for the Nikon Photo Contest 2014-2015 during the entry period and to see the entries after the entry period.
!!! WORKS ONLY WITH AN EXTERNAL DIY BLUETOOTH MODULE !!!
Control your camera from your Phone or tablet.
- White balance preset (AWB, Sun, shade, cloud, ...)
- Modify WB color temperature in manual WB (Only for Nikon)
- Exposure compensation
- Take photo (stored on the DSLR)
- See your battery level
- See Focal used (only for Nikon)
- See Mode (Manual, Aperture priority, ...)
- See the exposure level (Only for Nikon, same as exposure meter of your DSLR)
This application only works with a Hardware module (DIY), easy to build.
This module is designed for works whith Smartphone and the "Photographer Tools" project.
It commnunicate with Smartphone or tablet in BlueTooth.
You can see all informations at:
Rating and Reviews:
To give a constructive score
it is best to leave a comment.
How to judge an application, positively or negatively,
who works only with an external module that you have not build?
How can you destroy a several months with a negative rating (score):
- Without actually test the application with its external Bluetooth module?
- Without leaving a constructive review?
Thanks to leave a comment when you leave a star rating.
Because all cameras and lens yield a very different picture quality at different apertures, ISO speeds or focal lengths, all these Exif parameters can be viewed to help you learn to take good photos.
+ Filter Flickr photos by selecting different Nikon Digital-SLRs camera model.
+ Sort results by relevance,interestingness or date.
+ View detailed Exif info. like ISO speeds, aperture, shutter speed etc..
+ Zoom in / out of picture.
+ search on photo tags (keywords).
The Transcend JetFlash OTG Flash Drive is not supported for Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 7 / 10.
• Browse / Move / Copy / Delete / Share / Rename files between the JetFlash 380 and Android device memory
• Search / Sort files on the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9 and Android device memory
• One Touch Backup of your Photos, Video, Music, other files and Contacts to the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9
• One Touch Restore of your Contacts from the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9
• Share Photos, Videos, and other files on the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9 to a variety of cloud storage services
• Support enc (encrypted by Transcend Elite Windows) file encryption / decryption
For a list of compatible Android devices, please visit http://tw.transcend-info.com/Support/compatibility/product/641/
For your own safety, do NOT operate the DrivePro or use the App while driving.
• Instant Live View of current recording
• Play back previously recorded videos
• Download previously recorded videos to your mobile device
• Browse and Delete videos on the DrivePro memory card / mobile device storage
• Adjust DrivePro video and device settings
If your device can't connect to DrivePro or show DrivePro "Internet not available", please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", then connect again.
For more information, please visit http://www.transcend-info.com/products/Catlist.asp?modno=498
• Simple file organization - easy sort and select
• Supports a wide range of high-quality file formats
• Set Wi-Fi encryption by WEP / WPA / WPA2 / WPA2-Mixed
• Access Internet and StoreJet Cloud simultaneously
• Download / Upload / Delete files from StoreJet Cloud and Android device
• Set administrator password to prevent unauthorized changes to StoreJet Cloud settings
* Requires use with Transcend StoreJet Cloud
If your device can't connect to StoreJet Cloud or show StoreJet Cloud "Internet not available",
please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", and connect to StoreJet Cloud again.