The TRI2PEAK Triathlon training plan adapts to your time budget and changes after each training session that could not be completed according to your specifications. Tri2PEAK optimizes your training according to your goals and follows you if you cannot follow the plan.
- Optimizes your triathlon training in terms of the training time available to you
- TRI2PEAK is DYNAMIC (adapts to your schedule changes and the training you have done) and ADAPTIVE (learns from your interventions and thus influences future trainings)
- Control training intensity and range via heart rate or power (both running and cycling)
- Download the workouts to be performed from the app to your Garmin watch or Apple Watch
- Synchronize the plan with Garmin Connect, Suunto, Polar and many more and load completed workouts directly into the training diary
- Training plans for sprint, Olympic, middle and long distance or half and Ironman.
OPTIMIZE YOUR TRIATHLON TRAINING
Job? Family? Education? If you are not a professional, you don't have the time to invest in a lot of training and even less time to recover from it. Optimize your training based on the time you have available with a plan that adapts to your changing time budget and protects you from overtraining and overuse injuries.
DYNAMIC AND ADAPTIVE TRIATHLON TRAINING PLAN
Our triathlon plans are DYNAMIC (they adapt to your schedule changes and the training you have done) and ADAPTIVE (learns from your interventions and thus influences future training) - just like a real coach who accompanies you every day.
To get better you have to train hard without overloading your body. The right training load for you is the one that allows you to set maximum training stimuli and still recover sufficiently.
Therefore, TRI2PEAK constantly calculates the current suitable training load and the corresponding recovery phases to enable you to make steady progress.
Train smarter and ride better with 2PEAK's adaptive triathlon plans. Explore our training plans for sprint, Olympic, middle and long distance or half and ironman.
More at www.2PEAK.com