The running.COACH is a tailor-made online training schedule that adapts as your training progresses, helping you set achievable goals and guiding you with expert advice on nutrition, injury prevention, and many more aspects of 5k-42.2k training. It helps you reach your goal.
It's the first running app which is based on your personal athletic abilities and goals. Your current level, your individual goals for competitions, and the order of your workout days are the basis for successful focused training.
- Dynamic online trainings schedule for beginners and top athletes. Optimized for distances from 5 k - Marathon.
- Tailor-made plans. Every workout has a detailed description and videos.
- Learn from the best. The following former world-class runners stand behind the program: Viktor Röthlin (Marathon European Champion), Ingalena Heuck (German Half-Marathon Champion)
- Training diary all the time in your feed on the app
- Training plans all the time in your feed on the app
- Track your sport activity with the app: Duration, Distance, Speed, Pace, Highmeters, etc.
- Synchronize the data with your Garmin Connect, Polar Flow or Suunto Movescount account.
Visit the webpage for more information: