sort of works Try to turn a page and a bookmark appears, can't change to sepia background, doesn't remember font size setting between phone reboot, doesn't keep the screen awake while reading and is generally annoying: take a look at the functioning of Aldiko.
Just ok The bookmark feature seems to only work intermittently and cannot figure out how to reliably get to the menu, have to keep taping the screen all over and it will show up
The font is entirely too big as to where either only one word shows up on a page or even just one letter at times. If their is a way to change it that i couldnt find then i will rate higher.
Not really solid This app works but barely. Why are libraries standardizing on 3m and dropping other formats?
Nice, but not as good as Kindle A nice app for reading ebooks from the library (much better than Overdrive). But missing dictionary lookup and other features the Kindle app has, and won't let me read on my Kindle.
3M rating I like the 3M library app, however it is very inferior to the Kindle app. Finding the settings to change features like brightness & font size is difficult. It lacks a dictionary to look up words I dont know. 3M doesnt show what page you're on. To bad we cant borrow library books through the Kindle app. This app need a lot of work.
• In app brightness control
• E-reader dictionary
• Device sleep timer override for eBook reading
• Improved Audio Book Player
• Crash and Bug Fixes
• Note: You may need to access bookmarks more than once to get them to fully synchronize after the upgrade
• Note: Previously downloaded audio books will need to be downloaded again after the upgrade. Previously downloaded eBooks will remain downloaded
The Official Mobile Application of Hong Kong Public Libraries