sort of works Try to turn a page and a bookmark appears, can't change to sepia background, doesn't remember font size setting between phone reboot, doesn't keep the screen awake while reading and is generally annoying: take a look at the functioning of Aldiko.
The font is entirely too big as to where either only one word shows up on a page or even just one letter at times. If their is a way to change it that i couldnt find then i will rate higher.
Not really solid This app works but barely. Why are libraries standardizing on 3m and dropping other formats?
Nice, but not as good as Kindle A nice app for reading ebooks from the library (much better than Overdrive). But missing dictionary lookup and other features the Kindle app has, and won't let me read on my Kindle.
3M rating I like the 3M library app, however it is very inferior to the Kindle app. Finding the settings to change features like brightness & font size is difficult. It lacks a dictionary to look up words I dont know. 3M doesnt show what page you're on. To bad we cant borrow library books through the Kindle app. This app need a lot of work.
Love this app. Haven't had any problems with glitches or crashes and it saves me a trip to the library. Only possible downside other uses may face is the 3 book limit
• In app brightness control
• E-reader dictionary
• Device sleep timer override for eBook reading
• Improved Audio Book Player
• Crash and Bug Fixes
• Note: You may need to access bookmarks more than once to get them to fully synchronize after the upgrade
• Note: Previously downloaded audio books will need to be downloaded again after the upgrade. Previously downloaded eBooks will remain downloaded
The Official Mobile Application of Hong Kong Public Libraries