This app includes:
• Everything you need to know about improving your smile
• What everyone should know to help keep their teeth for a life time
• What to do when there is a dental emergency (when home or traveling)
• The 10 best ways to keep your dental costs down
• Best ways to minimize your pain, fear and anxiety
• All of the important information you should know about your children’s dental care
• Knowing what all of your options are when missing one or more teeth
• What you should know about teeth whitening
• Understanding the Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of Oral Cancer
• A summary of Alternative Dental Therapies
• How to choose a good dentist
• What you should know about Gum Disease (Causes and treatments)
• How to prevent bad breath
• An explanation of Root Canal treatment
• Orthodontics (Braces, Invisalign, Palatal Expander, Retainers, etc.)
• A description and comparison of all types of dental restorations including Veneers, Lumineers, Crowns, Bridges, Inlays, Onlays, Tooth Colored fillings vs. Silver Fillings, etc.
• Important things you should know about Oral Surgery
• Implant Dentistry (Who is a candidate and What is involved)
• The importance of Diet and Nutrition in Dentistry
• Geriatric Care (Elder Care)
• Understanding how certain medical conditions can affect your oral health (such as Diabetes and Heart Disease, Cancer, Herpes, etc.)
• The effects of Tobacco Use on Gum Disease
• Information about your dental care when Pregnant
• What you should know about dental X-rays
• How to treat the most common dental complaints including: TMJ pain, teeth sensitivity, cracked and broken teeth, grinding, clenching, swellings, bleeding gums, etc.
• And much, much more…
Special Features include:
➢ Myths vs. Facts
➢ Dental Fun Facts
➢ Ability to ‘Ask the Expert’ a question (that will be addressed in future updates)
➢ Photo gallery of Before and After pictures (showing what can be accomplished with a smile makeover– courtesy of Dr. Marc Lazare)
➢ Charts showing the eruption and loss of Baby Teeth and the development of Adult Teeth
Now featuring twenty-three of your favorite Disney, Marvel and Star Wars characters, use this app to seamlessly encourage your kids to brush longer. Collect a new digital sticker after each successful two minutes of brushing; track progress with stars and milestone badges on the Brushing Calendar.
Longer, happier brushing for your little one is just a download away!
All it takes are three simple steps:
1.Download the Disney Magic Timer app by Oral-B
2.Scan any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages product.
3.Reveal more fun and let the brushing begin.
See how it works: http://www.oralb.com/stages/disney-timer-app
Characters featured in this app:
• Darth Vader
• Storm Trooper
• Iron Man
• Captain America
• Lightning McQueen
• Doc McStuffins
• Winnie the Pooh
• Mickey Mouse
• Minnie Mouse
• Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
• James P. “Sulley” Sullivan
• Tinker Bell
***Compatible with any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
The Oral-B app will help you perfect your tooth brushing, and achieve a great smile. It is designed to work with all Oral-B electric toothbrush *, with additional special features to enable optimal performance and control that are unlocked with Oral-B electric toothbrush models that have Bluetooth connectivity.
*except Oral-B Pulsonic
Connects to our Bluetooth enabled Smart Series 5000 and 7000 Power brushes with a Bluetooth 4.0 compatible device running Android OS 4.3 or later (Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One, Google Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3)
In addition the Oral-B app uses the microphone in your smartphone and can detect the sound frequency of your Oral-B Professional or Deep Sweep power brush.
Multiple timer styles aid you through the brushing process so that you brush your whole mouth evenly and for the dentist recommended 2 minutes, guiding you through each section of your mouth.
Set up brushing routines that allow you to pay special attention to any problem areas in your mouth and create custom brushing timers and floss reminders for all-round, complete care of your mouth.
✓Dental Professional Care
Locate your local dentist or hygienist and track appointments. Work with your dentist for personalized custom routines and professional recommendations tailored to your needs.
✓Brushing Stats and Achievements
Keep track of your daily brushing achievements and review your routine with a weekly or monthly summary. Earn "trophies" for good compliance!
✓Brush Head Replacement Alerts and Product Links
No need to remember when to change your brush head. The Oral-B app will alert you when it's time. Conveniently link to sites for detailed product information.
✓Oral Care Tips
Perfect your oral care and hygiene with helpful tips from dental professionals.
✓News, Appointments, Weather
Start your day right with the latest news and weather, as well as your day’s calendar, delivered directly to you, while you brush.
✓National Geographic Images
Enjoy a slideshow of beautiful images from National Geographic while you brush.
The Nurdles show kids a fun and appropriate way to brush all parts of their teeth. A catchy song is used to get them bopping, while a timer counts down for two minutes – the recommended brushing time by the British Dental Health Foundation. And because they’re having so much fun, before they know it, they’re done!
Each complete brush earns them Nurdle stars that can be used at the Nurdle Shop, where they can buy cool gear to dress up their very own Nurdle.
AQUAFRESH® and the iconic Nurdle device are trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies
Time (2,3 or 4 minutes), sound signal and picture are all configurable using a very simple interface. There's 6 different pictures to choose from.
Key words: tooth, teeth, toothbrush, timer, dental, dentist, dental care, hygiene, cavities, periodontal, gums
Brush DJ has been developed by a dentist for anyone wanting to help prevent gum disease and tooth decay, to maintain a healthy smile and fresh breath. Also, by using this app you will rediscover your music collection- from guilty pleasures to holiday anthems!
Brush DJ works with any type of toothbrush and also allows you to set reminders to:
•Change your toothbrush head every 3 months
•Brush at least twice a day
•Floss/clean interdentally every day
•Use a mouthrinse if appropriate
•When you next need to visit the dentist
•When you next need to visit the hygienist
The latest age specific information is given as per the Public Health England toolkit ‘Delivering Better Oral Health’. Free updates will be available whenever new oral health information is released.
Feedback on how you feel Brush DJ can be improved is welcomed via www.brushDJ.com. Here you can also let us know your favourite song to brush to, which might make it into the weekly Brush DJ Top 5!
This is the only app you need when it come to information about Dental Crown Repair.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Dental Crown Repair.
Download this app now!
Dental Crown Repair can be very painful, especially if it has been chipped all the way to the nerve. The chipped tooth repair is simple for a dentist, but you need to be sure to know what to do
Know more about Dental Crown Repair!
Download and get this app and get have this exclusive features!
- A continuous, up- to- date daily stream of news and information.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback.
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page that helps fund and promote the development of this app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this Dental Crown Repair app now!
AQUAFRESH® and the iconic Nurdle device are trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies
The standouts of the application are:
- The examples shown in the app show you what you have to write for all dental conditions. This is different from existing dental literature which which provide you the patient dosing.
In other words..
- The form and concentration of the drug has been included for you
- The number of capsules and tablets have been included in the script
- Calculations based on weight (handy for paediatric scripts) have been performed for you
- Maximum local anaesthetic dosages have been included
As this application is made by a dentist, for dentists, this app can be expanded to suit the needs of dentists who provide feedback. Furthermore, updates will be released to ensure the application remains up-to-date.
Keywords: Dental, Dentist, Dentistry, Prescriber, Prescription, Script, Drugs, Medicines, Oral, Rx
With ten modules ranging from vocabulary radiology learn the key information for the certification exam.
Includes more than 1000 multiple choice quiz questions, flashcards.
Also includes glossary with common terms and definitions for nine learning modules.
Section 1. Dental Vocabulary
Section 2. Dental Anatomy
Section 3. Tooth Development
Section 4. Dental Science
Section 5. Dental Charting
Section 6. Dental Instruments
Section 7. Dental Specialists
Section 8. Dental Hygiene
Section 9. Dental Radiology
Section 10. My Custom Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with the Dentistry news feed
Keywords: dental hygienist, dental assistant, dental lab technician, dental hygiene, orthodontic,
★ Patient Database: General and contact info, medical history, oral examination, tooth chart (permanent & primary), periodontal examination, photos, radiographs, treatment & payments history, treatment Planning, call, SMS, or e-mail patients
★ Procedures and Prices Database: Customizable procedures, prices, laboratory and other costs.
★ Patients Catalog with auto complete text.
★ Security: Password login protection. The default password is 0000.
★ Practice Book: Everyday patient payments & treatments, pending payments, annual report with incomes, expenses, bills and net profit.
★ Appointments organizer, Google+ calendar sync.
★ Import patient from device contacts, add patients in your Google contacts.
★ Data Backup & Restore, remote access via Dropbox
★ Print treatment plan in a WiFi printer, export the treatment plan to PDF document.
★ Automatic SMS reminder (this feature uses your SIM card and works only on smartphones and telephony-enabled tablets).
★ Updates - Free of charge!
1) In order to print, you must first install a printer. In your Android device, go to Settings > Printing > Add Service.
2) You must have a gmail account added to your device in order to add a new Appointment.
3) Before BACKUP or RESTORE, make sure that your device is not connected to a computer.
4) Purchase: Pay only once. There are no monthly or annual subscriptions.
MARCH 18, 2015 ATTENTION:
Due to a known bug in the recent version of Google Calendar, some of you may see your Cusp appointments getting disappeared when Calendar is synced. Cusp uses Google Calendar to store and sync events. On some devices, the new Google Calendar doesn't sync some data correctly. If you notice this problem, please disable automatic synchronization of Google Calendar or stop using Cusp Appointments until an update for Google Calendar is released.
SUPPORT - QUESTIONS:
You can buy "DroidDentalOffice LITE" (dDO Lite) before buy this complete version called "dDO". Moreover, you can migrate to this complete version (dDO), importing the data created with the lite version (dDO Lite).
dDO requires an internet connection or wifi, after the licence validation (1 or 2 sec) you can work offline.
The licence validation is necessary to avoid illegal copies.
If you have internet the problem doesn't arise.
The purpose of the app is to help children to develop good oral wellness habits at an early age that will last a lifetime. These include brushing for the recommended time period of two minutes, twice per day, as well as flossing and rinsing. To engage children while they brush and learn, the app introduces three fun, friendly and lovable animal characters that are named by the child, and with whom they interact each time they brush. Characters include a lion, horse and alligator – all of whom help the child to learn how to brush properly.
Using colorful animation, the app also helps children to make sure that they reach all quadrants of their mouths when brushing by showing the inside of their animal character’s mouth while they brush. The child can chase “sugar bugs” around each quadrant, for 30 seconds per quadrant. When the child brushes correctly twice per day and for the recommended 2 minute time period, they earn coins that are used to purchase food items to help to care for their animal.
In caring for their animal, the child is encouraged to select healthy food items, but can also select less healthy choices to feed their animal, such as snacks rather than vegetables. However, the health of their animal character is influenced by their choices, teaching them about the importance of making their own healthy eating choices. Also, children who continue to brush regularly for extended days can earn the “Super Smile Award” which allows them to send their animal character on a new adventure!