This app includes:
• Everything you need to know about improving your smile
• What everyone should know to help keep their teeth for a life time
• What to do when there is a dental emergency (when home or traveling)
• The 10 best ways to keep your dental costs down
• Best ways to minimize your pain, fear and anxiety
• All of the important information you should know about your children’s dental care
• Knowing what all of your options are when missing one or more teeth
• What you should know about teeth whitening
• Understanding the Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of Oral Cancer
• A summary of Alternative Dental Therapies
• How to choose a good dentist
• What you should know about Gum Disease (Causes and treatments)
• How to prevent bad breath
• An explanation of Root Canal treatment
• Orthodontics (Braces, Invisalign, Palatal Expander, Retainers, etc.)
• A description and comparison of all types of dental restorations including Veneers, Lumineers, Crowns, Bridges, Inlays, Onlays, Tooth Colored fillings vs. Silver Fillings, etc.
• Important things you should know about Oral Surgery
• Implant Dentistry (Who is a candidate and What is involved)
• The importance of Diet and Nutrition in Dentistry
• Geriatric Care (Elder Care)
• Understanding how certain medical conditions can affect your oral health (such as Diabetes and Heart Disease, Cancer, Herpes, etc.)
• The effects of Tobacco Use on Gum Disease
• Information about your dental care when Pregnant
• What you should know about dental X-rays
• How to treat the most common dental complaints including: TMJ pain, teeth sensitivity, cracked and broken teeth, grinding, clenching, swellings, bleeding gums, etc.
• And much, much more…
Special Features include:
➢ Myths vs. Facts
➢ Dental Fun Facts
➢ Ability to ‘Ask the Expert’ a question (that will be addressed in future updates)
➢ Photo gallery of Before and After pictures (showing what can be accomplished with a smile makeover– courtesy of Dr. Marc Lazare)
➢ Charts showing the eruption and loss of Baby Teeth and the development of Adult Teeth
Ou se as vezes não lembra o horário da sua primeira consulta e tem que acordar mais cedo para garantir que não vai ser atrasar, o Simples Dental também é feito para você.
O Aplicativo do Simples Dental permite ao Dentista visualizar as consultas cadastradas na sua agenda, diretamente pelo celular.
Para poder ver as consultas você precisa cadastrá-las na versão web através do link www.simplesdental.com.
The purpose of the app is to help children to develop good oral wellness habits at an early age that will last a lifetime. These include brushing for the recommended time period of two minutes, twice per day, as well as flossing and rinsing. To engage children while they brush and learn, the app introduces three fun, friendly and lovable animal characters that are named by the child, and with whom they interact each time they brush. Characters include a lion, horse and alligator – all of whom help the child to learn how to brush properly.
Using colorful animation, the app also helps children to make sure that they reach all quadrants of their mouths when brushing by showing the inside of their animal character’s mouth while they brush. The child can chase “sugar bugs” around each quadrant, for 30 seconds per quadrant. When the child brushes correctly twice per day and for the recommended 2 minute time period, they earn coins that are used to purchase food items to help to care for their animal.
In caring for their animal, the child is encouraged to select healthy food items, but can also select less healthy choices to feed their animal, such as snacks rather than vegetables. However, the health of their animal character is influenced by their choices, teaching them about the importance of making their own healthy eating choices. Also, children who continue to brush regularly for extended days can earn the “Super Smile Award” which allows them to send their animal character on a new adventure!