The signal bar is WAY off on my Nexus 5x. With a full 5-bar signal, the bar only covers 40% of the length. The config page is sorely missing the needed "adjust length" setting. Many typos like "there one one more problem" need to "be be" fixed. Needs full access to your contacts list. Many of the developer "replies" are just cut/pasted spam replies.
App really stands out with quality compared all the other options out there... Awesome! Just need to remove default message in notifications while app active. (Annoying)
Does what it needs to do in a very customizable fashion. I like having my phone customised beyond belief (Screw Apple limits of changing the wallpaper).
Very useful, it allows to keep an eye on the parameters you care without leaving other apps and at the same time without being obtrusive.
Well done, and I love the options in placement and what data you can show, but it wants to place some bars on top and others on the bottom of my notification area, when selecting "top". I would like to be able to choose that too, as my Note 8 clips the extreme top, due to it's wrapped screen and rounded corners.
Used it for years, great app. Just got an Essential Phone, wondering if there was any hope for better support for this phone? Willing to be a guinea pig for this
- Fix in billing day for mobile data usage, big sorry there one one more problem here, finally fixed now, but please change the settings to day 1 and than back again to fix this indicator
- Optional Quick Settings Tile - one tap to pause / resume, double tap to open settings
- Get rid of Oreo's running in background notification
- Notification channels
- Better handling of missing draw over other apps permission
- Android O's adaptive icon