I love this simple concept of being able to see if the bar is half full or half empty. I only use the battery function. I like to gauge how much battery i've used up (they also have a phone addiction bar haha). The only issue is that sometimes the bar itself disappears on its own, and you sort of have to reset it by going into the app to make the bar and the on/off notification (pull down status bar) reappear. But its not a big deal, it works great!
Simple but great app! However, why is the "monthly data usage" bar limited to 15 GB maximum? Many ppl have larger data plans. Fix this and I'll rate 5 stars and go for the Pro version
Great app but the charging animation is kinda weak sauce. I think the animations could be customizable and should be "moving" all the time not every 5 seconds or so.
Does what it says. Good options, low memory use. Those are a few of the things that matter most to me.
I can tell it's an awesome app, but I'd love it if it worked on my Oppo F1s lol. I cant work out what I'm doing wrong :(
Screen overlay prevents me from granting permissions to other apps. the Energy Bar app displays it's battery bar without blocking the permissions dialogue...
- fixes for gradient and segments in all positions and alignments
- new indicators: week clock and daily mobile data
- fix for daily clock
- CPU frequency indicator
- mobile data usage indicator
- Configurable max limit with unit (X hours before bedtime, 30 missed SMS, 150 °C etc..)
- Indicator details show current number
- settings backup
- notifications actions to show settings and hide notification
- LTE signal support on more devices
- pick arbitrary color in the new picker