Necessary status app. Need more work Overlay>widget. Still a little buggy. Free memory stat does not auto update, I have to turn screen off, on to get new value. Upload and download should use max values of last X interval or refresh per X minutes or fixed maximum. Only line service should still running after exit the main activity or close from apps drawer to save memory
Almost exactly what I was looking for The vanilla status bar is just way too cluttered looking, and I love the simple feel of this app! I like how I can use a decoration bar to block out the old status bar, but would like a layers option to put different bars on top of my base bar. All in all, 4.5 out of 5
Wow. I never knew I needed this until I downloaded it earlier today. This, quite literally, provides all the information you need about your phone or device as an overlay, not some widget gobbling up precious memory. I have only had this for a little more than 12 hours, but it's time to unlock the full version. I like that it shows me what I want where I want, and if I choose to remove the notification from the bar I can, plus the ability to remove the overlay when my notification bar hides (gaming, Netflix)
Simple pimple Cool battery indicator. I still can monitor my battery even in full screen!
Awesome Now I really know what apps are how... Terrific! . . . . . . . . . . I don't know why the app has disappeared from the drawer. I tried to re-install but still same...
Simple yet very useful I wouldn't have thought to look for an app that does this, but now that I stumbled upon it I can't go back! I am impressed with this developer and hope they continue to come up with many more brilliant ideas.
- fixes in hiding the lines when status bar hides - this should now work especially on KitKat
- Option to hide notification now gets you to the settings screen where you can do this
- COOL! Up to 3 indicators in a single line - new Maximum width parameter - 50% and 33% options
- automatic restart after update
- ability to hide from status bar on Android +4.3 in device settings->applications->PowerLine->Show notification [off]