There is not to many apps that truly deserve 5 stars but the Urbandroid Team seems to always do a top notch... so Thank You. Could you tell me what color code I would use for the "color line" to be totally invisible. i.e. Calls missed Shows a BIG FAT RED Bar or nothing at all???? :) Thanks Guys.
Question as a Dual-Sim User: Does the "Signal" bar work though on Dual-Sim devices? Because it won't work on mine. I was hoping it would work on at least SIM 1. Other than that, the app is great!
Amazing This one is definitely better than energy bar IMO. One of the best apps on the market. The feature i like the most is that you could put more than 1 line. What i find really useful is the wifi bar which helped me alot when playing online games. Would DEFINITELY RECOMEND!
This is a great app! Could you add a battery usage bar? I know there is battery life, but could you measure the rate at which your phone is charging or discharging? Thanks!
Way better than Energy Bar! Although, I would love it even more if it didn't put a permanent message on my notification bar.
I really love it.Just one thing ,if only you can make it under the nav bar when setting it on the bottom instead of being above navigation bar
- material color picker and fixes in color picking
- new less intrusive re-introduced charging animation
- configurable look: plain / gradient / segments
- volume indicators: ringer, music
- fix for inverse values in bedtime and alarm indicator
- fixes for "Phone addict" aka Phone use indicator, reverse order of line rendering..
2.5 & 2.4
- material design
- new indicators: phone usage, bedtime, alarm
- indicator history chart
- auto-hide with status bar working for new devices