I've always wanted to like this app, but I never find it working correctly. Half the time the overlay flashes wildly each second, making any taps on buttons or whitelisted apps difficult. The other half of the time: the overlay is steady but upon entering a whitelisted app, I'm allowed to use everything on the phone and forget the challenge... until it's over and I'm given credit. (on Android 4.4.4-based CM11S)
Exactly what I've been looking for I've needed something to force me off the phone at night to help me sleep better. Schedule a challenge for an hour before bedtime and I'm sorted! Thanks for another great app, Urbandroid!
Control Freak How the .... do I ever unistall it. It seems like malware - Great concept though
So far so good. Only thing is, I can't seem to whitelist calling & text messaging. Kindly assist.
Awesome It forces me to do work.. bcoz of this app i can focus on work.. ☺
Ang Absolutely love the freedom...from myself!!! And love the little suggestions of what to do instead of the time spent using the d*** phone! :)
- Custom detox is the first option
- On Android 5.+ exclude list is implemented using app usage stats to overcome some issues with accessibility service
- prevent escaping detox option in settings
- new layout for tutorial
- fixes in apps whitelist
- apps whitelist - apps that you can use during the detox
- fix for detox scheduling which may have been one day off
- fix for specific day detox scheduling which was one day off