Welcome to VetDB, an app built by Vets for Vets!
VetDB enhances veterinary practices who aspire to work smarter.
By enabling disparate veterinary services to collect, connect and share verified patient data, VetDB provides massive efficiencies and commercial benefits to the veterinary practice. VetDB promotes the delivery of optimal medical outcomes for the patient and thereby delighting veterinary staff and animal owners.
Simply, VetDB locks medical data to the patient’s microchip.
VetDB provides a growing suite of applications and integrations to improve data capture and dissemination.
• Eliminates manual data entry and forms by smartly deploying data they already have.
• Ensures accuracy by eliminating human error.
• Integrates seamlessly with market leading PIMS (ezyVet, RxWorks, OpenVPMS).
• Enhances existing systems.
• Delights pet owners with a smooth client experience with digital records that are accessible via the microchip.
• Supports the management and accuracy of owner contact information - vital for their marketing efforts and client correspondence.
• Works with industry standard hardware and devices.
VetDB 2.0 is packed with features:
VACC – Digital Vaccination Recording
Automated vaccination recording tool that eliminates manual data entry and ensures accurate vaccine data is captured, synchronised with the PIMS, and passed to the pet owner. Record the entire vaccination event in less than 20 seconds.
• Captures and records accurate vaccination data, so you don’t have to.
• Eradicates lost and forgotten vaccination certificates.
• Provides granular reporting of specific pathogens and coverage. Promoting an accurate vaccination regime.
• Smart vaccine schedules and due dates relative to the pathogens, promoting accurate vaccination programs.
• Calculates ‘Next due’ dates instantly. Smart dynamic due dates?
• Locks vaccination events securely to the microchip.
• Emails pet owner a custom digital vaccination certificate.
• Takes less than 20 seconds to complete.
EQUINE - Equine Identification, Hendra Check and Vaccination Recording Tool
VetDB instantly identifies any horse by scanning their microchip, as well as providing a current vaccination status and history for Hendra Virus. VetDB enables the efficient recording and accurate submission to registries (such as Health4Horses) for hundreds of horses simultaneously through batch mode.
Record all equine vaccines for easy management of horses in various stages of care (e.g. Stud, Training, Spelling, Agistment, etc.).
Clients love the convenience; clinic staff love the simplicity and the practice managers love the efficiency.