- No. 1 in Asia's Top 1,000 Brands Survey 2010 for the third year in the "Retail – Pharmacy/Drugstore" category.
- No. 1 Health and Beauty Retailer in Asia and Thailand
- 2012 Retail Asia-Pacific Top 500 Awards by the Retail Asia Publishing PTE Ltd.
- Superbrands Status for the 3rd year by the Thailand Superbrands Council for the brand’s strong brand quality, affinity, and leadership in the industry.
The application is compatible with Android version 3.x+ and screen size 4"-5", 7" and 10".
Güncel Fırsatlar: Güncel indirimlerden anında haberdar olabilir, sürpriz indirimleri kaçırmazsınız.
Güncel Katalog: Watsons aylık kataloğunu mobil uygulama içerisinden ihtiyacınız olan her an online olarak okuyabilirsiniz.
Yeni Ürünler: Watsons raflarında yerini alan yeni ürünlerle ilgili bilgi alabilirsiniz.
Watsons’tan Haberler: Watsons’tan en son haberlere ulaşabilirsiniz.
Güzellik Sırları: Güzel görünmek için küçük ipuçlarına ulaşabilirsiniz.
Sosyal Medya: Tüm Watsons Türkiye sosyal medya sayfalarına tek bir yerden ulaşabilirsiniz.
Mağazalar: Size en yakın mağazayı kolayca öğrenebilir, harita üzerinde yerini görebilirsiniz.
Uygulamalar: QR okuyucu ile mağaza içerisindeki QR kodları okutabilir, Ayna uygulamasıyla ihtiyacınız olan her anda telefonunuzu ayna olarak kullanabilirsiniz.
Bildirimler: Size gönderilen Watsons fırsatlarını Bildirimler alanında saklayabilir, ihtiyaç duyduğunuzda bu bölümden tekrar ulaşabilirsiniz.
Bu uygulamayı indiren kullanıcılar Uygulama Lisans Anlaşması bölümünde bulunan hükümleri kabul etmiş sayılır.
- Get all kinds of deals and enjoy great savings at up to 80% off
- With the app, enjoy exclusive deals for mobile users
- Have your online shopping experience catered to your daily needs
- We've constantly been one of the top rated Lifestyle apps
Find deals for the following categories:
- All kinds of products
DEAL.com.sg. - Singapore’s Favourite Online Store
* Minor bug fixes
With imHungry@SG, you don’t have to remember any hotlines to dial in Singapore. With a single tap, it will immediately dial your desired fast food delivery hotline.
What’s more? It also provides delivery hours for your convenience.
Gumtree Andriod App is designed for buyers or sellers to connect, trade goods and services within their local community even on the go!
It’s FREE, SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE!
Hot features include:
1) Search-on-the-go where buyers can use the mobile location based feature and view your ads on a map
2) Post ads instantly with pictures taken with your smartphone
3) Contact buyers instantly on the spot through the message center, email or phone making sure you won’t lose any opportunity to close a deal even on the go.
Gumtree Singapore is a free local classifieds site for anyone to post ads of all types such as selling or buying from clothes to furniture, renting or buying a flat, hiring or finding a job! Plus, posting basic ads are completely FREE!
Download now to explore the joy of a local classifieds marketplace!
Good luck, have fun & play smart (:
▶ Get latest results at the quickest!
▶ Receive push notification when there is new result
▶ Database of past results since 1986
▶ Analyze a number and find out when it last came out
▶ Lucky wallpaper
1. What’s Hot, Top Sellers, iWatsons Only - Keep you updated with popular and top seller product, and introduce to you exclusive brand and newly launched products.
2. Exclusive Offer - Get popular offers, member offers and surprise offers, and exclusive on iWatsons.
3. All Categories, By Brand - Search by product category and brand, easy to find and browse product information
4. My Favorites - Collect your favorite products for future easier browsing
5. Store Locations - Easy to find Watsons stores nearby.
6. Tips - Our pharmacists and dietitians share their health tips with you on a large variety of interesting topics.
7. Health Test - Monitor your weight by inputting your weight and height to calculate your BMI. Free health assessment schedule will be updated monthly.
In the submission, the residents can also choose to snap a photo on the spot or upload a picture from the gallery for illustration purposes.
Co-designed and co-developed by the School of Engineering, Nanyang Polytechnic, Surbana and the participating Town Councils, the key features of iTown@SG are as follows:
- Snap a photo of the maintenance feedback and submit to iTown@SG. The application will automatically route the feedback to the respective town councils for follow up.
- View your submitted feedbacks' status via iTown@SG. The town council officer will promptly update the status to keep the residents in the loop.
- View the latest news and galleries on their Town Council via iTown@SG.
To start using the application, simply download the app into your Android device. Provide your contact details and start using iTown@SG.
This is a simple free/ads-supported app to quickly view the TV Listings for the channels in Singapore by providing a mobile friendly view of the online TV listings pages.
It is designed to be very simplistic and to just do 1 thing well, so please do not expect too much from the app.
You will be able to get the same content and other full services by accessing:
using your web browser.
The contents are owned by xin.msn.com and I am not responsible for the update or maintenance of the content.
The longer summary:
I was quite surprised by not being able to find a quick way to browser the TV listings for the free to air Singapore channels, even though a perfectly working version exists on the web.
Initially, I wrote this app just for myself, but it seemed pretty nifty for checking TV listings, so here it is (released as a utility for a wider audience).
Channel 5, 8, Okto, Channel U, ChannelNewsAsia, Suria, Vasantham, miotv
TV Listings, no need to remember URL
SG Pools features:
▶ No Ads.
▶ Check the latest Toto, 4D, Sweep results
▶ Check history Toto, 4D, Sweep results.
Keywords: SG 4d, SG toto, SG sweep, Singapore Pools, Singapore Lottery, Singapore Toto, Singapore 4D, Singapore Sweep, Singapore Game.
*** This app is developed and provided independent of the involvement of Singapore Pools. To the extent that the reporting of 4D, Toto, Sweep results may be inaccurate, please note that such inaccuracies are not the responsibility of and should not be attributed to SG Pools. ***
Discover places through Themes, a simple and short review based on experiences or preferences. Themes can be as simple as “Light and Healthy Lunch Spots,” “Family Friendly Fun!” or as specific as “Romantic First Dates,” “Craft Beer & Fusion Pairings.” Whatever you’re looking for, Pickat SG will help you find the ideal restaurant, spot, deal, or coupon for any mood or occasion. Share your hidden gems, create future memories, and connect with the world around you!
• Search for simple business information and directions both near and far
• Create Picks (Check In) to share your experience of the place you’ve visited
• Find the perfect place through curated Themes
• Connect and follow Top Pickers to get great recommendations and tips
• Browse to see what others are Picking, bookmark, like, repick, and/or add to the conversation
• Discover nearby discounts, freebies, special deals, & coupons
• Discover, Create, & Share!
Pick Your Place!
+ We support *all* draw results. Magnum 4D, Toto 4D/5D/6D/Jackpot, Damacai 1+3D (Da Ma Cai / PMP), Singapore 4D/Toto, Sabah 3D/4D/Lotto, Sandakan 4D, Sarawak Cash Sweep
+ Small & lightweight (and free!)
+ FASTEST results
+ FREE live draw result notifications
+ Past draw results
+ Number winning history
+ Lucky number of the day
+ Share with friends
The app basically has three tabs:
1. All tab: is the default tab which lists out all the restaurants.
2. Search tab: you can search restaurants by name.
3. Favorites tab: lists out all the restaurants in your favorites list. You can add any restaurant into your favorites list by long pressing on any of the restaurants listed in All or Search tabs.
Other functionalities in the tab:
1. Locating the nearby restaurants: Once the app is started, a dialog with all the restaurants which are in and around your current location pops up. Also this dialog can be opened by clicking the find restaurants button located at the right corner of the app title bar. Clicking on any of the listed restaurants goes to the restaurant description page.
2.Restaurant Description: Clicking on any restaurant in either All or Search tab opens the Restaurant Description. You can view a picture(if any), name, address, phone number, email and website of the restaurant here. Also you can make a call or add the restaurant to your contacts list.
3. Managing your favorites list: You can remove any restaurant in your favorites list by long press or use the delete button in the options menu to clear the list.
A final note, since most of the information is from various web sources it may not be accurate. Please let me know if i have missed any restaurants or if the information provided needs to be corrected.
Please feel free to provide your feedback and also keep an eye for more updates.
Established in 1974, Female is the country's authority on all things au courant and fashion forward. We dig deep into the DNA of brands and the minds of industry insiders to distill what's new, impactful, trend-setting. We test the most innovative beauty products and research fresh technologies. We scour the local and international landscape for interesting buys, events, initiatives.
Then we bring it all to you in a smart, sharp digital read - so you can stay on the go, and ahead of the curve.
Other famous magazines from SPH Magazines are Action Asia, Asia-Pacific Boating, AsiaSpa Magazine, China Boating, EH!, Female Malaysia, GLAM Malaysia, Her World Malaysia, Home & Decor Indonesia, Home & Decor Malaysia, Home & Decor Singapore, HWM Indonesia, HWM Malaysia, HWM Philippines, HWM Singapore, HWM Thailand, ICON Malaysia, JET Asia-Pacific, LP - Luxury Properties, Nuyou Malaysia, The Finder Singapore, The PEAK Malaysia, Torque Singapore, Young Parents Singapore, GLAM Lelaki, CLEO Malaysia, CLEO Singapore, Cosmopolitan Malaysia, Cosmopolitan Singapore, Golf Digest Malaysia, Her World Singapore, Nuyou Singapore, Seventeen Malaysia, Shape Singapore, Simply Her Singapore, The PEAK Singapore, Gax, Men's Health Singapore, ICON Singapore , The Singapore Women's Weekly, Harper's BAZAAR Singapore
February 2014: Female’s eclectic mix of stories this month includes: Top fashion buyers talking about what’s on trend and what to buy now; the signature bags of 3.1 Phillip Lim and Proenza Schoulder that evolve each season; four Singapore labels with hot S/S ’14 collections; hit American designer Michael Kors’ first eponymous beauty line; why paper eyelashes are the new rage in beauty; and the 15 beauty gadgets and gizmos that changed our lives – for the better.
January 2014 Female’s Beauty Issue looks at how fashion-forward beauty is now. Think It girls like Cara Delevingne, Emma Watson, Daphne Groeneveld and Elle Fanning – not Hollywood A-listers – fronting perfume and makeup campaigns. Think cosmetics so artistically and strikingly designed they deserve to be displayed, not put away. And think beauty bloggers who turn out stunning fashion-influenced posts.
December 2013: Female shows a different side to holidays – from fashion A-listers’ picks of where to go to hotels you don’t want to leave. Also check out our 199 out-of-the-box gift ideas, report on Resort 2014’s easiest trends and revival of Africana chic. In beauty, read about perfumes that smell sweet yet sophisticated and skin fixes for the morning after.
November 2013: Female presents this year's 50 Gorgeous People finalists, ranging from sibling musicians to stylish undertakers to MMA fighters. In fashion, two stealth wealth bag brands arrive in Singapore, get French chic at high street prices and two shoe masters make their debut here. In beauty, check out Nars' new makeup colours inspired by a photography legend.
October 2013: Female gets into accessories mode, with a bumper issue devoted to all the latest must-have extras – from brilliant bags to the lady-like veil to stocking boots to furry cuties. Read how younger clients of couture are wearing it now – casually. And check out foundations that cover and enhance skin.
September 2013: Female goes big on Fall/Winter '13 fashion, curating the season's most conceptual collections and the key pieces that redefine femininity. Stella McCartney reveals that emotion is the secret to the success of her award-winning label. And see how to update the iconic punk makeup look.
August 2013L: Female celebrates Singaporeans who've made our lives more fun, vibrant, cool, conne