Even with the best intentions — like walking around every hour or taking frequent breaks during your workday — sitting for hours on end is bad for your body.
Hunching over a desk often leads to tight hips and legs, a weak core, and imbalances in your neck, upper back and chest muscles.
And due to our collective reliance on keyboards, screens and smartphones, we’re also more susceptible to bad posture: overly rounded shoulders and a protruding neck.
A regular yoga practice can help offset the damage of sitting all day. However, if you’re newer to yoga, check out these 12 postures to target tension in your body, reduce stress of a high-pressure job and calm your mind.
There are 14 yoga exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.
* Very Easy to use
* Beautiful character and UI design
* 14 Exercises with outline
* Perform yoga with countdown timers and prompting sound for each exercise and breaks
* Customise difficulty levels
* BMI calculator with metric and US units
* Yoga Workout Log
* Set Reminder for next yoga workout
* Its Absolutely Free