what3words is an easy way to identify precise locations. Every 3m square has been given a unique combination of three words: a what3words address. Now you can find, share and navigate to precise locations using three simple words.
Easy navigation, simple deliveries and more
Use what3words to:
- Help emergency services know exactly where to find you - especially in hard to describe locations or places with inaccurate addresses
- Plan exact meet-up locations, simplifying navigation for you and others
- Give car breakdown services your precise location
- Navigate to any destination easily
- Save your favourite memorable spots so you know how to navigate back to them - a viewpoint, waterfall or proposal location
- Save key locations, from incident reporting to delivery entrances
- Help people find your business or Airbnb - perfect for travellers tired of relying on inaccurate street addresses
- Help people navigate to accessible entrances
Help others find and navigate to you
what3words addresses are accepted by over 85% of UK emergency services as well as the AA, and many UK delivery companies now use it for navigation. Businesses and hotels display what3words on their contact pages and booking confirmations - anywhere you would normally find location information: on maps, in guidebooks and more.
Discover your favourite new location app
- Find your current what3words address offline
- Compatible with other navigation and map apps, including Google Maps and Apple Maps
- Save your favourite locations and categorise them into lists
- AutoSuggest prompts you with intelligent suggestions
- Available in over 50 languages
- Navigate offline with Compass mode
- Add a what3words address to a photo
- Wear OS support for smartwatch navigation
More accurate than street addresses, simpler than GPS coordinates
Street addresses and postcodes aren’t accurate enough to specify exact locations - for navigation, deliveries and more. what3words is a more precise way to do so - and it’s also a more accessible way to communicate location information than latitude/longitude coordinates or GPS - in short, it’s a simple ‘geocode’.
Navigate adventures, big and small
Offline navigation and compatibility with your favourite map apps - like Google Maps, Apple Maps and more - make what3words the perfect tool for daily trips and bigger adventures.
- Walking somewhere unfamiliar? Use what3words to navigate to your precise destination stress-free
- Find the perfect camping spot - and remember how to find it later - by saving the what3words location
- Meetups made simple: help others find hiking trailheads, shop car parks, precise entrances and more by sharing the what3words location
- Navigation couldn’t be easier with the what3words Compass, which guides you straight to where you need to be
If you experience any problems or have any questions, email us at email@example.com