Chinese Guru is one of the most effective and feature packed Chinese learning apps in the market.
Whether you are a student, passionate or simply curious, our app will help you in your learning.
In addition to courses with a teacher or in self-study, it will be the ideal partner to reach a complete mastery of the language.
• HSK - TOCFL
• YCT - BCT
• A1 → C2
• Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters
LISTS AND LEARNING SESSIONS
• Study the lists already available or create your own lists of Chinese characters and words. Just enter you words in Chinese and the app will translate them. You can even download commonly used Chinese textbooks words lists.
• Follow your progress thanks to the smart lists. Review difficult elements or check your last errors.
• Browse your lists, edit them or choose the elements you want to include in your studies. You can also export your lists and even create writing sheets.
• The learning sessions will allow you to work on Chinese writing, translation, tones and pronunciation.
• Learn to write any Chinese character, stroke by stroke, until you master it.
• Many options are available.
• More than 10 000 Chinese characters are ready for use and many more are on their way.
• Remember easily the meanings and translations of your Chinese characters and words.
• Practice and learn to translate your Chinese characters and words from Chinese into English or from English into Chinese.
• Practice each Chinese character tone.
• Drawing the tone will help you remember it very easily.
• Listening practice. Listen and find the right answer.
• Pīnyīn transcription practice.
• More than 140 000 entries are available.
• Search any word or Chinese character, from Chinese, pīnyīn, or English.
• Search any Chinese character from it radical or key, juste like in a paper Chinese dictionary.
• Draw a Chinese character stroke by stroke to find its translation.
• Browse the history of the entries you already referred to or manage your favorites list.
• Get the translations and other details about the selected entries.
• Because reading is the best way to learn a language and to progress, many texts are proposed for each level of the HSK. New stories are added regularly
• Read Chinese texts and documents easily in the reading section.
• Create custom lists from the Chinese characters and words in your document.
CHINESE LANGUAGE REFERENCE
• Transcription tables (pīnyīn/zhùyīn)
• Tone rules
• HSK sentences
• HSK grammatical points
• Learn how to talk about colours, shapes, numbers, time, dates, Chinese zodiac
• Measurement units
• Chengyu and expressions
• Table of General Standard Chinese Characters
• Characters by frequency
• Chinese characters radicals
• Grammar : lists of Chinese characters, words and expressions
You need a subscription to access all features.
- a one-week free trial is offered for any subscription, except for the lifetime subscription.
- subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the period.
Available subscriptions :
• 1 month (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 6 months (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 12 months (automatically renewed until canceled)
• Lifetime (one-time purchase)