* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Incredibly cheap mobile calls, you won't believe our rates for your long distance or international calls. Much cheaper than calling with Skype out.
Use your Wifi (or 3G / 4G) to make VoIP calls with your android phone or honeycomb tablet. Mobile Voip has never been that easy, Skype & calling cards already hate us!
Wicall is a prepaid mobile wireless telephone service with no plan, no contract. Unlike with calling cards or with Skype, there is no connection or maintenance fee and your credits last for 1 year.
When you call, wicall bypasses your regular carrier and make VOIP calls using your wifi internet connection at home, at your office, or in an hotel room (no more roaming fees) with your phone or tablet (honeycomb).
Many Nimbuzz, Fring, Viber and Skype users are now using us to make cheap voip calls.
Rate extract (other rates can be check in the RATE's tab in the app) in US dollars:
call Argentina for 2.4 ¢/min
call Belgium for 4.0¢/min
call Brazil for 4.0¢/min
call Canada 1¢/min
call China for 1.9¢/min
call France for 2.2¢/min
call India for 2.0¢/min
call Japan for 3.6¢/min
call Mexico for 3.0¢/min
call Portugal for 1.4¢/min
call Saudi Arabia for 10.8¢/min
call Spain for 3.1¢/min
call USA for 1¢/min
WiCall calling is based on CSipSimple and is licensed under GNU GPL v3. More information in the app.
The service does not cover calls to emergency phone numbers and should not be used as such.
keywords: cheap voip, voip call, cheap calling, callingcard, mobile voip.nimbuzz, fring,viber
You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in ther world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers either FREE calls or very cheap calls to any international destination!
- Make free international calls over SIP technology with this mobile voip dialer
- Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS and use your voip credit on the go for cheap calls.
- Place FREE international calls to a selection of destinations.
- Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
- Cheaper than Skype! More possibilities than Viber! No one offers cheaper calls!
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you'll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
Looking for an older version of the app? Visit our website at http://www.mobilevoip.com!
A few of the most popular countries you can make cheap international mobile internet calls to: Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Ukraine and any other destination.
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it's users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%. MobileVOIP is a free voip dialer available for Android phones, Symbian phones, Windows Phones, BlackBerry and iPhones.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
This app is based on android native sip stack. To run this app your android phone need to be above version 2.3. And even this there is no guarantee all android phones match this condition could run this app because your phone firmware might already disabled VOIP option.
After you run SipFone app, it running in background as a service. So, your 3G android phone is actually a dual modes phone now. It could accept both 3G phone call and SIP phone call.
SipFone is a FREE software without any AD or limit. Enjoy it with your android phone !
1, Based on android native SIP API. Working stable.
2, Simple and easy to use. Smart keypad for example: green button for dial/answer/redial, red button for hangup/backspace.
3, Hand free mode and mute supported.
4, Codecs supportes: alaw,ulaw,gsm.
5, No call missed even works in background
To get full document about this app please check http://www.amcoding.com/news/sip-phone-for-android-sipfone/
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Groups with up to 100 participants
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, making messaging fun!
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http:/ /facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
It’s the most user friendly and high-quality international phone application available for calling India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and anywhere else in the world!
Simply use your existing viberfone account or contact a local reseller or agent today to get one.
• Free to download • Crystal clear quality • Send SMS to anyone • Talk to other viberfone users directly • Works anywhere in the world
• Connects to Internet using Wifi, GPRS, EDGE or UMNTS • Select regular contacts from your Android contact list • Provides detailed call information • Recharge your account direct from your phone • Customize your caller ID
For more information check us out at https://www.viberfone.com
With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
Among these free destinations, you'll find: Canada [FIX], Hong Kong [MOB], Russian Federation [Moscow], Taiwan [FIX], United States [FIX], United States [MOB], Belgium [FIX], France [FIX], Greece [FIX], Ireland [FIX], Luxembourg [FIX], Poland [FIX], Portugal [FIX], Spain [FIX], Sweden [FIX], Switzerland [FIX], United Kingdom [FIX], Thailand [FIX] Thailand [MOB], Argentina [FIX], Australia [FIX], Austria [FIX], Denmark [FIX], Italy [FIX], Japan [FIX], Netherlands [FIX], Slovenia [FIX], South Korea [FIX], Cyprus [FIX], Czech Republic [FIX], Hungary [FIX], Iceland [FIX], Norway [FIX], Finland [FIX] and others!
For all other VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
Vimphone is an open source Voice Over IP (VOIP) / SIP client for Android. The source can be downloaded at: https://bitbucket.org/vimtura/vimphone-android/ and contribution is welcomed. The Linphone for Android project was forked in March 2013, and so it is based on version 2.0. Which, as of this time is all of the current Linphone for Android features. Credit for the logo goes to arrioch for doing his "Blawb" icon theme from which it came (http://arrioch.deviantart.com/art/Blawb-208106783).
The reason for the fork was out of all the SIP clients for Android, Linphone for Android seemed the best. However, it still included some bugs and features that we didn't like. The core features of Linphone for Android are:
- Sleek interface with support for multiple accounts.
- Support for the following audio codecs: speex, G711, ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722.
- Support for the following video codecs: VP8, H264 and mpeg4.
The improvements / enhancements made in Vimphone are (not a complete list):
- Improvements to the call answering UI, with support for specialised SIP headers (currently to display Asterisk queue details - yet to be documented).
- Fixed the in-call transfer / multi-call features.
- Added feature to pause/hold before transfer or adding another party.
- Added feature to mute DTMF when dialling number to transfer / add.
- Fixed a bug to enable switching between WIFI / 3G seamlessly (using the "re-invite" SIP feature).
- Re-skinning as "Vimphone"
- Enhanced the setup assistant.
- Added feature to disable screen auto-rotation (useful if you are laying down).
- Fixed "notifications" (integration into Android for status icons and so on). This includes utilization of the phones "lights" (LEDS) for status display. In the previous version the icon always appeared the same regardless of status (at least on my version of Android).
- Added feature to allow "exiting".
- Fixed bugs with call history display (it was almost impossible to click on the "details" icon as the target area was tiny).
- Added call interception so the standard android dialler can be used and calls can be routed via Vimphone automatically (based on various conditions).
- Probably lots more? I'll document more as I remember :)
- Feel free to bug me for feature requests, or join in if you want to help!
This project / application is free and will always be free. It may not work the best on tablets as I do not own one, if you want tablet support please consider donating one to me.
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System is an Android SIP client for 3CX Phone System that allows you to make and receive office calls on your Android Smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunication costs by making internal office calls free of charge. Keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss an important call by answering office calls from anywhere.
3CXPhone gives you the following features:
-Make and receive calls via 3CX Phone System
-Hide your Mobile Phone Number
-Use a Single Number - Calls made to your desk phone will ring on your smartphone, either directly, after a delay or based on your status.
-Telephone bill savings – use company infrastructure to save on call costs. Call colleagues via an internal call rather than via the mobile network
-Seamless out of office or in office detection
-Integrated 3CX Tunnel bypasses remote firewall or provider issues
-Transfer & Hold calls
-Easily change your status
-Provision extension details via email
-Ability to take multiple calls simultaneously
This is Nymgo!
Nymgo’s great for calling India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination.
Keep in touch and stay close to your family and loved ones everyday.
Share with them your news without having to worry about international or roaming call costs or quality.
You can use Nymgo to make calls from any smartphone, tablet or computer to any mobile or landline in the world.
(works on Android Phones/Tablets, iPhone/iPad, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Call India for 1.4 ¢/min
Call France from 0.4 ¢/min
Call China from 0.9 ¢/min
Call Brazil from 1 ¢/min
Call USA from 0.7 ¢/min
Call Bangladesh from 2.5 ¢/min
Call Saudi Arabia from 6.9 ¢/min
Call Egypt from 6.7 ¢/min
Call Pakistan from 8.7 ¢/min
For call rates to any other country, please check ‘Rates’ inside our app or visit our website: http://www.nymgo.com
As you can see, our international rates are waaaay cheaper than your local operator or even Skype Out!
Nymgo VoIP Calls
- Works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Send SMS
- Transfer credit to friends
- Caller ID
- Integrated Phone book
Our Support team is always ready to help :)
Give us a call or drop us an email if you have any issues at all and we’ll make sure to solve it in no time!
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic
* If you find any bugs, please report them to email@example.com. We appreciate your support!
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Not silly extra's: this is how we manage to use far less bandwidth (20% less data!) than other comparable applications like Fring! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers. Choose one of the pre-configured SIP providers from the list:
12Voip, A1, ABC-Voip, ActionVoip, Amivox, Balses, Blic, BlueFace, BroadVoice, BudgetVoip, BudgetVoipCall, CallEasy, CallingCredit, CallPirates, CallRomania, CamundaNet, CheapBuzzer, CheapVoip, CheapVoipCall, CongStar, CosmoVoip, DialCheap, DialNow, DiscountCalling, EasyCall GR, EasyCallback, EasyVoip, EuroTelefon, Fayn, FlowRoute, FonGo, FonWorld, FreeCall, FreecoNet, FreePhoneLine, FreeVoipDeal, Frynga, GlobalFreecall, GulfSip, HotVoip, InternetCalls, Interphone365, InterTelecom, InterVoip, iTalk, Jumblo, JustVoip, LowRateVoip, MegaFon, MegaVoip, Messagenet, MiTelefono, Mobile4U, MondoTalk, NetAppel VOIP FR, Netelip, Neuftalk, NoNoh, Nymgo, Odorik, OrbTalk, PennyConnect, PoivY, PowerVoip, PTTJapan, RebVoice, Rynga, Senatel, SipDiscount, SipNet, SkyLink, SmartVoip, SMS Discount, SmsListo, StuntCalls, SuperVoip, SuperVoip, SuperVoip Subscription, Svanto, Tecobu, Telbo, VoiceTrading, VoipaLot, Voip-A-Lot, VoipBlast, VoipBlazer, VoipBuster, VoipBuster PRO, VoipCaptain, VoipCheap Global, VoipCheap UK, VoipChief, VoipDiscount, VoipGain, VoipJumper, VoipMove, VoipR, VoipRaider, VoipSmash, VoipStunt, VoipWise, Voipyo, VoipZoom, WebcallDirect, or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
VoIP providers and pbx administrators - Cloud Softphone allows you to provide your users with a reliable, easy to set up mobile client (setup can be as simple as scanning a QR code) that is still highly customisable to your needs, please visit http://www.cloudsoftphone.com to learn more.
Users - please contact your provider or pbx administrator to see if they provide login credentials for Cloud Softphone.
More from developer
- FREE and unlimited calls to and from PLDT landlines nationwide
- FREE and unlimited calls to and from another PLDT heyU
- Discounted call rates to Smart, Talk&Text and Sun at P5.00/min
- PLDT’s lowest IDD rates at P1.50/minute to US, Canada and Hawaii
Visit www.pldthome.com/heyu or call 101-8647 for more information.
ALLVOI 2GO allows you to make and receive calls via ALLVOI phone service.
* Make domestic and international calls from your ALLVOI phone number using your Android phone
* Receive calls to your ALLVOI phone number on your Android phone
* Calls are made over WiFi, 3G or 4G data. (Data rates may apply)
* Excellent voice quality
* Echo cancellation feature
* Speaker phone
* No need to create separate phone book. ALLVOI 2go imports all your contacts
* Easy access to a list of recent calls
IMPORTANT: To use this app you must have active ALLVOI account. Call 1-877-4ALLVOI to receive activation instructions.
**** NOW YOU CAN USE YOUR ALLVOI ADAPTER AND ALLVOI 2GO APP AT THE SAME TIME****
Just login to you r account, Click on "ADDITIONAL FEATURES" and activate the "ALLVOI 2 GO" feature. You will then have to register your ALLVOI 2GO app again by scanning the QR code that system will automatically generate for you. Please note, that there is a fee of $1.99 per month for using this feature. Please call ALLVOI Customer Service if you will have any questions: 1-877-425-5864.
*** FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ALLVOI ***
ALLVOI offers high quality VoIP phone service with:
* No contract required
* No activation fee
* Free equipment
* 30-day Risk-Free trial
Compare ALLVOI to other providers and save hundreds of dollars on your phone bill.
You can port your existing phone number to ALLVOI, or get a new number with your choice of area code.
Choice of Plans:
* ALLVOI Unlimited Worldwide PREMIUM Plan – make unlimited calls to USA, Canada and over 60 other international destinations including INDIA, RUSSIA, UK, Germany, China.
* ALLVOI Unlimited Worldwide Plan – make unlimited calls to USA, Canada and over 60 other international destinations including UK, Germany, China.
* ALLVOI Unlimited Nationwide Plan – make unlimited calls to anywhere in USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
The VoixTalk service is designed for end users or businesses to take advantage of dramatically lower cost calls. Subscribers enjoy free app to app calls, as well as high-quality, cost-effective communications anywhere in the world, from their Android device or their PC.
The App includes features like:
- High audio quality long distance phone calls
- Call redirect
- (and many more)
Find out more: http://app.voixtalk.com