UI + Sone Features Poor, but Basics Work From my device, I cannot use the in call feature buttons (hold, transfer, etc) unless my device is in landscape mode. Several free SIP clients have a MUCH better user interface with the same in call features. At a licensing cost of $75 per user, I expect more. The integrated directory and voice mail access is a major plus. Also, parked call retrieval is nice (although it can technically be performed from any SIP client by knowing the correct number to dial). Lastly, the non-softphone calling is GREAT!
Great App Works great even in 3rd word countries with crappy wifi
Newest version So much better as of this update. Getting close to being a 5 star app.
SIP SIP sounds terrible, even on Wi-Fi.
Excellent App, Work Anywhere This app is great! It allows you to make and receive calls from your cell phone just as if you were using your desk phone! A must have for any mobile worker!
AWESOME! ! This the best ip solution by far! Blows Avaya, Shoretel, Mitel, and NEC out of the water!
• Deeper integration with the Android's Address Book
• Support for landscape mode view.
• Ability to make softphone calls utilizing a cellular data connection when no Wi-Fi network is available.
• When listening to a voice mail message, the user can play the message on the phone's loud speaker.
• The incoming call screen has been updated. User now has an option to answer the incoming call, disconnect the incoming call or send the caller to voice mail.
• Bug fixes
Lync 2013 for Android brings Lync and Skype for Business to your mobile device
Intelli IM - Lync, OCS, GTalk, Microsoft Lync, Office Communicator, Google Talk