- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync / Skype for Business Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
***** Perfect, Perfect, PERFECT!!! (Review from Canada)
***** Outstanding Must Have App (Review from USA)
***** I can stay productive without hauling out the laptop (Review from USA)
***** Great Messaging App (Review from USA)
***** Excelente (Review from Colombia)
**** Best office message application (Review from India)
***** Useful App!! (Review from USA)
***** Brilliant! (Review from UK)
Intelli IM is a subscription based cloud service for Communicator Web Access (CWA), Google Talk and Google Talk Business. Intelli IM App works with Intelli IM cloud service towards the enterprises and Google Talk cloud service.
* Intelli IM app and the Lite Intelli IM Service are Free. Lite Inelli IM Service provides 15 minutes of Pro Service (full functionality) every day.
* The unlimited Pro Intelli IM Service (full functionality) requires subscription to Intelli IM service.
* The subscription to Pro Intelli IM service for the first month is included with the app for OCS or Google Talk. Select the desired Pro Intelli IM service and purchase Pro Intelli IM service for Google Talk, Google Talk Business and OCS individually.
For all the users of Microsoft Office Communicator 2007, Google Talk, and Google Talk Small Business; Intelli IM is the application for Android and iOS devices to make your communication and collaboration more intelligent. Intelli IM uses Communicator Web Access (CWA) protocol for CWA and XMPP protocol for Google Talk to increase the productivity and puts you in control of your communication anywhere, anytime.
Some key features are:
* State of the art Push Notification functionality to make sure that you don’t miss any important messages even if your application is closed.
* Individual and Group Messaging
* Send, Receive and Manage Chat Invite to your colleagues/buddies.
* Full Synchronization. As an example, start the conversation on Android and pick it up on another Android or iOS device.
* The application is always “ON” and does not time-out. You stay in touch with your contacts all the time.
* Support to send Photos. The user on the other side can be using any Communicator Client or Google Talk client including Intelli IM. For regular Microsoft clients and Google Talk clients, the Photo is sent as a web link, and the user can download it using a browser.
* One Client for Google Talk, Google Talk Business and Microsoft OCS. No need to move between the clients.
* Secure data exchange with the server using SSL/https. Also, Google OAuth 2.0 support to enhance privacy and security.
* Intelligent Alert Functionality: alerts are delivered based upon your status.
* Intelligent Status: status updated using the meetings information in your calendar or based upon your programmable status/note.
* Contacts and Favorites view to see the contacts, favorites and groups.
* See the detailed information about the contacts including the availability, note, office location, time zone and local time for the user.
* Customized status and status management, change the status and enter the “note” information. Delete and Edit Status Notes
* Support to show status update time
* Support for Multiple Accounts
* Subscription Portability (One subscription per account regardless of Android or iOS devices)
* Friendly User Interface (UI)
Please contact your IT department if you have questions regarding compatibility of this application with your IT policies. Also, review the approach, and learn more about the application and the cloud service.
· The ability to call from your phone or secondary device anywhere in the client.
· Make video calls with compatible contacts
· Initiate a chat with other Unified Communicator users and
· Host a 3-way conference call
Note: The application will only work in conjunction with a valid Unified Communicator account from Internet Solutions (http://www.is.co.za)
and features out Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
1) CTP Has efficient and responsive Dashboard through which Users can navigate to different Business Activities.
2) Users can view Item List with needed Info on each Items, Detailed Information can be viewed for each Item.
3) Users can view and print Ledgers like Invoice, Payment, Credit Memo.
4) Users can view and print Sales Orders given for each Items.
Coming Soon -:
1) Users can view Yearly Statistics on Sales.
2) Users can Track Shipments for Orders given.
- Host or join a video meeting with up to 25 participants (up to 100 as a premium service)
- Arrange the layout of conference participants to suit your preferences
- Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE optimized
PLEASE NOTE: To host meetings via the Blue Jeans app, one must have an existing Blue Jeans account. However, you do not need an account to attend a meeting. For more information, please go to bluejeans.com.
We'd love to hear your feedback on the app! Send any feature requests or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a direct response from the Blue Jeans Team. You can also tweet us at @bluejeansnet (http://twitter.com/bluejeansnet) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/bluejeansnetwork). We're always happy to hear from our users.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Good Connect application requires Good Connect Server v2.1 back-end software. It will not work with earlier versions of Good Connect Server. Please contact your IT administrator for a username and access key.
End User Features:
•Keep personal contacts and IMs private
•View colleagues’ real-time availability via presence
•Select the best way to communicate – IM, email*, or a phone call
•Receive message alerts and notifications, even when the app is in the background
•Search corporate directory for a contact
•Manage multiple chats in conversation view
•View contacts by groups and favorites
•Search conversation history, even in offline or airplane mode
•Set presence status and personal message
•Set alert and away preferences
•Protect corporate data in motion and at rest with military-grade encryption
•Secure the corporate network by not requiring firewall holes or servers in the DMZ
•Configure granular security policies such as strong password requirements
•Prevent data leakage by disabling cut/copy/paste and separating work and personal contacts
•Remote lock or wipe corporate data while preserving personal information
•Detect and prevent jailbroken devices from connecting to the corporate network
•Integrates with other Good mobile collaboration solutions, providing seamless and secure end-to-end business workflow
•IT-controlled disclaimer at the top of each new conversation (received or sent)
•Save IM conversations to users’ Conversation History folder on Exchange for later access, management, retention, deletion (requires Microsoft Lync 2010)
Note: Good Connect requires Good for Enterprise v2.0.0 or above
Note: Good Connect supports Android™ devices running the Ice Cream Sandwich v4.0.3 OS (or later)
Now you can request leave, view your leave, see who's off and even approve leave (if you are an Approver) when you are away from your desk using the Android WhosOff application.
Use of the application requires an account with WhosOff.com
A free, 1 month trial lets you fully evaluate the complete system and see how WhosOff.com can help your business.
When you are running a business, there are somethings that are important but not a really a great use of your (or someone else’s) time. Managing staff leave and holidays is probably one of them.
And the person managing the staff holidays where you work is more than likely in spreadsheet hell or Wall planner pain! Who’s off today?, who’s off tomorrow?, next week?, next year? If your staff annual leave is a form filling, time consuming, hassle fest, causing stress and upset all round.. then WhosOff.com may be for you..
With a web based leave planner, like WhosOff.com, you can easily see who’s off .You can make leave requests online or via this mobile app and your manager or approver can get notified straight away, and, if they’re connected, they can authorise holiday and leave online or via the mobile app too.
• Video Push: A feature that allows you to push video from your mobile device’s camera directly into the Milestone solution
• Control outputs and events, such as opening and closing doors and switching lights on or off
• View, define and create exports
• HTTPS support for secure connectivity
• View live video from one or multiple cameras
• Play back video recordings
• Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
• Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
• Available in twenty-seven languages
Supported Milestone product versions and later:
XProtect® Corporate 4
XProtect® Expert 2013
XProtect® Enterprise 8
XProtect® Professional 8
XProtect® Express 1
XProtect® Essential 2
XProtect® NVR 1
XProtect® Go 2
The Milestone Husky NVR series
Users of Milestone Arcus video surveillance products are also able to use Milestone Mobile (contact Milestone Arcus partners for details on specific application functionality).
In order to connect and view cameras from your XProtect system, you must have the latest (free) Milestone Mobile server component installed and configured. If needed, you can download the server component via our website at: www.milestonesys.com/mobile. For your convenience Milestone Mobile includes a free demonstration server to explore the product features.
For more information about setup and configuration, a product demonstration video, getting started manual and FAQs please visit www.milestonesys.com.
Biba takes the pain out of conference calls starting by making them easy to schedule from Outlook, Google or other work calendar. Logging into the app offers powerful features like "we call you", remote mute, and a call roster to see who is on your call. Meeting attendees who don't have the Biba app can still join using a dial in and passcode the Biba sends out immediately prior to the scheduled call.
Contacts and Presence
Biba automatically builds your contacts based on your organization and who you meet with. You also see their availability so you can instantly know if the are available to talk or when they will be free.
Biba Messaging keeps you connected to all your important conversations, all of the time, and from all of your devices. Stored message history means you will always see all of your important conversations on any device. Delivery notification lets you know if your message has been read, and Biba Rooms let groups of people all be part of the same conversation.
Built for Business, Biba is loved by users and is easy for IT. Because Biba is built similar to consumer applications that users are familiar with, it is easy for employees to download the app for free and get started right away. But for businesses who need additional administration tools, those are available for free as part of the Team plan.
Biba delivers a powerful but simple screen share experience, with HD quality display and roster features to show who’s viewing your screen. Meeting attendees without the app can view the screen share with their browser using a meeting web link.
Biba, the only freemium, all-in-one communications app for business. Communications bliss.
*Note: MindLink exclusively works with Microsoft Lync™*
MindLink leverages your existing Lync environment allowing teams to exchange information, data, files or links in real-time.
You can test it 30 days for free:
1) Download the app.
2) Create an account.
Our trial is hosted, so if you want to link it back to your own Lync server, just let us know.
• Accessible Cross-Platform: MindLink Group Chat is available on Android, iOS and BlackBerry as well as for the desktop on Windows, Mac and Linux
• Secure & Compliant: MindLink enables secure, managed and compliant information sharing including support of Good Dynamics & BlackBerry Secure Workspace as well as an out-of-the-box compliance tool for IM, Group Chat and Yammer.
• Fully Integrated: MindLink connects to your social media channels, Email and any internal line-of-business applications to push data in and out of your group chat groups. It can also be embedded into your portal e.g. SharePoint
• Business Features: MindLink adds features you need to get your job done: No more Email overload. Leverage Critical IM , Hashtags #, mentions @ , the LiveStream , Alerts, Advanced Search & Filters
If you want to see how MindLink works on Android devices, check out our short video.
☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron Core server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
Note: This softphone application will only work in conjunction with the Birch TotalCloud PBX. Please contact Birch Customer Service if you need assistance. For set-up instructions and getting started guides please refer to birch.com/setup.
Birch Communicator for Mobile is an application designed for TotalCloud PBX customers with employees that use smart phones. With this application, customers can provide employees with the same calling features that they have in the office.
With Birch Communicator for Mobile, employees can use their mobile phone to place extension-to-extension calls, set personal call forwarding options and access their company directories. Additionally, employees can use Birch Communicator for Mobile to place business calls using their work phone numbers. Birch Communicator is the ideal app for companies focused on increasing personal productivity and that want to keep employees’ mobile phone numbers private.
BT Unified Communicator Mobile provides collaboration services such as presence, chat, call history and calling with other users of the BT Unified Communicator product suite.
Important: This requires a working BT Unified Communicator server on your site. Please do not use this application unless you have already installed this software.