Software module for mobile data acquisition devices
Process – picking:
The employee compares his picking list with with the captured picking data on the mobile device. All picking orders are ordered by chronological priority. The employee selects the order with the highest priority, in this all items are listed with the quantity to be picked. The goods are simply scanned with the mobile device. Ideally the picking items are sorted according to the storage bins thus having the shortest possible walking path. The collected data is transmitted to your central ERP system via wi-fi. The decisive advantages are obvious - time saving, fewer errors, increased transparency and recent data.
Administrator settings and features on the mobile device:
Administration of user rights
- "ONE CLICK" Software Update
- Visual Settings (mask design, font sizes)
- Connection settings (FTP, HTTP, Webservice)
- Setting of various time intervals (for example, master data synchronization
- Auto cold start, warm start, reinstallation.
Data transmission to the network:
- Batch process (docking station)
Data communication with the ERP system:
- Data communication with ERP database via Webservice (JDBL)
- Data communication with ERP database via Webservice (XML / CSV file transfer)
- Data communication with ERP database via FTP server (XML / CSV file transfer)