The Cirrus dBLink App supports the doseBadge⁵ Noise Dosimeters and allows measurements to be controlled and configured wirelessly. Measurement data can be viewed live (mid-shift readings) and all stored measurements can be displayed.
doseBadge⁵ instruments can be configured to meet any occupational noise standard with pre-set or custom integrators available.
- Control multiple doseBadge⁵ noise dosimeters wirelessly
- Start, Stop & Pause measurements
- Configure & enable scheduled measurement timers
- Configure integrators, peak channels and SPL Max values
- View live measurements (Mid-Shift Readings)
- View stored measurements
The dBLink App is compatible with the CR:120A doseBadge⁵ Noise Dosimeter.
Find more information about the doseBadge⁵ at www.cirrusresearch.co.uk/dosebadge5