BimmerCode allows you to code your BMW or Mini F and G series car to unlock hidden features and customize your car to your liking.
Activate the digital speed display in the instrument cluster or video while driving in the iDrive system. Do you want to deactivate the Start Stop function or the Active Sound Design? You will be able to code all of this and much more by yourself with the BimmerCode app.
- 1 Series F20, F21 (2011+)
- 2 Series F22, F23, F87 (2013+)
- 2 Series Active Tourer F45 (2014+)
- 2 Series Gran Tourer F46 (2015+)
- 3 Series F30, F31, F34, F35, F80 (2011+)
- 4 Series F32, F33, F36, F82, F83 (2013+)
- 5 Series F07, F10, F11, F18, G30, G31, G38, F90 (2010+)
- 6 Series F06, F12, F13 (2011+)
- 7 Series F01, F02, F03, F04, G11, G12 (2008+)
- X1 F48 (2015+)
- X2 F39 (2018+)
- X3 F25, G01 (2010+)
- X4 F26, G02 (2018+)
- X5 F15, F85, G05 (2013+)
- X6 F16, F86 (2014+)
- i3 (2013+)
- i8 (2013+)
- Mini F54, F55, F56, F57 (2014+)
You can find a detailed list of the supported functions for your car on http://www.bimmercodeapp.com.
To use this app a Vgate OBD adapter is required. For more information please visit http://www.bimmercodeapp.com.