PLEASE NOTE: This app is a 14-day trial. It can be downloaded for free. After 14 days, it may be reactivated for only $1.49/month or $14.95/year*
Features at a glance:
✔ New!!! WearON – extend Bitdefender Mobile Security to your smart watch
✔ Malware Scanner - independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff
✔ Privacy Advisor - shows you how installed apps use, and possibly abuse, your personal information
✔ Web Security - protects you in real-time when browsing websites using Chrome and Android’s default browsers
✔ Anti-Theft - allows you to send out SMS Commands and features its own Web dashboard that lets you lock, track, and wipe your Android from any Internet-connected device.
WearON – New functions for Android smart watches
Two helpful tools come with Bitdefender Mobile Security when installed on a smartphone running Android 4.3 and connected to an Android Wear device.
Your smart watch will vibrate when you step too far away from your phone, to help you avoid leaving your Android device behind.
Use your Android Wear device to locate your phone. Ping your smartphone from your smart watch, and it will scream for you even if you left it on silent.
Independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff, Bitdefender’s Malware Scanner automatically scans apps as you install them to prevent unpleasant surprises. It works in the Cloud, so it’s always up to date with the very latest virus signatures—enabling it to shield your Android from the newest malware threats and aggressive adware. You can also trigger the Malware Scanner manually at any time, for complete peace of mind.
You’d be amazed at what some apps can do behind your back! Some can peek into your private data and share it on the Web. Others can access the Internet without your knowledge and download unwanted data to your Android. Privacy Advisor helps you keep an eye on installed apps and shows you which ones abuse your privacy.
NEW! App Lock
Ever leave your phone laying around, unlocked, only to discover a friend hijacked your Facebook account with a silly status? Imagine if this wasn't done by a friend. Imagine if it was your bank account or stocks app, personal pictures, or any other app containing your sensitive/personal info that was accessed without your knowledge. App Lock lists all the apps installed on your phone, and allows you to easily pick and choose which ones you’d like to setup passcodes for… so the only one that opens them up is you!
Whether you’re using Android’s default browser or Chrome, Bitdefender Web Security keeps you safe by browsing the websites you visit in real-time, and steering you away from anything malicious.
Misplaced phone? No worries! Bitdefender Anti-theft features its own Web dashboard that allows you to lock, geo-locate, sound an alarm, and wipe your Android from any Internet connected device. It even allows you to listen in on your phone, send out SMS Commands, and alerts you if the SIM card has been changed .
Use Dr.Web for Android free of charge!
Purchase Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus.
New! Remove ransomeware lockers
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
• Performs express or full file system scans; Scans files and folders on demand.
Provides real-time file system scanning.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Move detected threats to the quarantine. Restore quarantined files.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
• Provides detailed statistics.
Comes with handy and informative desktop widgets.
Avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Offers a choice of filtering modes.
• Lets users create their own filtering profiles.
• Offers a customisable blacklist.
• Displays information about blocked calls and messages.
Will help locate a mobile device if it has been lost or stolen,
and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it remotely.
• Locks a device after it’s been rebooted.
• Locks a device so that it can only be unlocked by entering a password (the number of unlock attempts is limited).
• Lets users unlock a device with the help of an SMS message.
• Offers a Google Maps link to a device's location.
• Lets users perform a remote wipe of data on devices and SD cards.
• Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
• Lets users customise the message that is to be displayed on the screen of a blocked device.
• Offers users the option to create a list of numbers to which SIM card change notifications will be sent for a lost device. It is from these numbers that you can control the Anti-theft and unlock a device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
The Cloud Checker filter will restrict access to undesirable Internet sites. Block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites according to several categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
The Security Auditor
• Troubleshoots the device to identify security problems and offers solutions to address them.
Controls application network activity
• Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP addresses and/or ports, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
• Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic; gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
• Detailed logs.
The firewall is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android when the anti-theft is present on your device
Before removing Dr.Web Anti-virus, clear the option “Dr.Web Anti-virus” in the “Security” tab located in the “Administration” section.
Features available only in Zoner Mobile Security:
* Ads detection
* Backup & Restore - SMS and Call logs (NOT Android 4.4 Kitkat and newer)
* Theft Protection (find and control your missing device)
* Installed app protection
* On-access and on-demand scan
* Phone filtering (block calls and messages)
* Parental lock for calls
* Permission viewer
* Task Manager
* Automatic and manual database updates
* Home screen widget
* Secure messages
Zoner Mobile Security is a modern security and anti-virus solution for your device. It provides protection against viruses, dialers, trojans, worms, spyware, adware and other malware as well as phone call and message protection.
You can test the antivirus using applications containing the EICAR test file, like Zoner AntiVirus Test.
Ads detection provides you with notifications about installed apps that include ads.
Backup SMS and Call logs and move them between your devices.
Theft Protection enables you to remotely control and locate your device via SMS messages. If you have lost it somewhere you can get a location or sound an alarm for people to notice it. If it has been stolen you will be notified when SIM is changed.
App protection checks all newly installed applications for malware. You can scan any old installed applications from the menu.
On-access protection scans any downloaded files and optionally the whole SD Card when plugged in.
Phone filtering provides blocking of unwanted SMS/MMS and also protects you from malicious apps that call paid numbers. As a bonus it provides a parental lock for outgoing calls.
Secure messages are encrypted messages that you can send via SMS, email, facebook, twitter, etc.
Zoner AntiVirus uses strong encryption to send selected messages in unreadable form. The recipient can read those messages only when he has the right key (password).
Languages: العربية, Česky, 中文, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Magyar, Polski, Português (Brasilia), Pусский, Română (by Cristian Drossu), Slovensky, Tiếng Việt (by Tran Thanh Binh), Türkçe (by Saner Apaydın), Yкраї́нська
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of UI.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
From F-Secure, the EUROPEAN, AWARD-WINNING SECURITY COMPANY. Protect your smartphone or tablet, and the personal content on it, against all threats. Banking protection, browsing protection, anti-theft, parental control, app scanning, and more. TRY IT NOW FOR FREE. No ads! Easy-to-use.
• NEW: APPLICATION PRIVACY shows which apps are a risk to your privacy, and which permissions they use
• NEW: BANKING PROTECTION gives you extra protection for your online banking (Google Chrome, Safe Browser and Dolphin)
• NEW: BROWSING PROTECTION for your favorite browser (Google Chrome, your Android browser, or Dolphin)
• NEW: Easy-to-use SECURITY CODE RESET in case you forget your code
• ANTI-THEFT protects your device in the event of loss or theft by letting you lock the device, locate it, sound the alarm or erase your content from it
• ANTIVIRUS AND ANTI-SPYWARE protects you against viruses, spyware, hacker attacks and identity theft
• APP SCANNING AND APPLICATION PRIVACY protect you against harmful apps
• ONLINE IDENTITY PROTECTION protects your online identity
• BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS/SMS
• PARENTAL CONTROL protects your children from unsuitable web content and applications
• BROWSING PROTECTION for safe web browsing, shopping and banking online
If your device gets lost or stolen, you can remotely lock your device, locate it, sound its alarm, or erase your data from it. With antivirus and web browsing protection, you’re protected against viruses, spyware, hacker attacks and online identity theft. With F-Secure Mobile Security, you can browse, shop and bank online in peace. It also blocks unwanted calls and messages, and protects you from malicious apps by showing you which apps on your device are a risk to your privacy.
Protect your children from inappropriate websites with parental control, which lets you moderate their online life. Easy to install and use without slowing down your device, F-Secure Mobile Security will protect you.
Our customer support is ready to help you with any questions. Contact information: http://support.f-secure.com
Note: You can uninstall F-Secure Mobile Security easily from the "More" tab in the app
F-Secure is an internationally recognized security solution developer that protects millions of mobile and computer users daily.
English, Simplified Chinese (People's republic of China), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
• Android 4.0 or later
DATA PRIVACY COMPLIANCE
More information: http://www.f-secure.com
CMS combines a mobile-optimized antivirus scanner with a mobile security manager to safeguard you against viruses, unsafe apps and potentially risky settings. You can filter out annoying calls and text messages by configuring white and black contact lists or simply block messages by certain keywords. CMS also gives you "Private Space" - private calls, text messages and contacts that are for your eyes only. Anti-theft protection allows you to remotely locate, lock, take photograph of the possessor or wipe off your personal data and files if the device is mislaid or stolen.
"Always on" virus protection and an on-demand scanner help keep your device clear of viruses and unsafe apps. One touch scans and scheduled scans are provided as well as a system “Health Check” feature that quickly identifies viruses, unsafe apps and potentially risky settings.
CMS makes it easy to manage all the apps in your device. You can view the installed apps, take a backup or uninstall them. With a single tap restore uninstalled apps back to your device. View full list of apps in your device and you can choose either to install them or delete them.
CMS gives you full visibility and control over running processes. You can see how many are running, how much memory each uses and can quickly close down the ones you don’t want. Software Manager helps you kill apps and clean temporary files in cache memory which may be slowing down your phone down.
Task Scheduler allows you to automate regular tasks like antivirus scans. You can choose to run the scan on any day or all days at a preset time.
SMS and Call Blocking
Instantly filter out annoying SMS messages and phone calls by configuring black/white contact lists. Alternatively, simply block all text messages containing certain keywords.
Private Space is where you store contacts, phone numbers and txt messages that are for your eyes only. Once added, only you will be able to view those communications. App Protector also enables you to lock your apps from access by unauthorized users.
Privacy Advisor identifies those apps on your device whose permissions could allow them to compromise your privacy or cost you money in outgoing calls/texts.
Recover your device easily if it is mislaid, lost or stolen. Give commands remotely to locate it and get a photograph of the possessor via email, even if SIM is changed. Lock your phone and erase all data from device, memory and SD card just by sending a message from your buddy's phone.
Anti-Theft Text Codes
(txt to your missing device)
Note: Replace 'yourpassword' with your own anti-theft password
Backup and restore important data such as contact lists, text messages and private space to a memory card.
Traffic Monitoring and Firewall
Keep track of your mobile broadband usage and block internet access to selected apps to avoid exceeding your data usage plan.
Tags: Anti-virus, Antivirus, Mobile Privacy, Virus Protection, Smartphone Security, Mobile protection, Security, Backup, Find My Android, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, Virus Protection, Trojan, Malware, Spyware, Anti Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Anti-theft, Adware
Quick Heal Mobile Security not only protects your Android smartphone from malware, but it also secures it against theft or loss. It has enhanced Call & SMS filter that allows you to block unknown numbers and numbers starting and ending with a certain series. Its Personal Security feature helps you in times of emergency by alerting your friends. The software notifies you about apps that can affect your privacy, and guides you about settings that can enhance your device’s security. Additionally, you can manage your device via Quick Heal Remote Device Management portal.
To learn more, visit http://www.quickheal.co.in/quick-heal-mobile-security
Note for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) users:
We recommend you to switch your device to the Owner’s Profile mode before installing this app. This app is not supported by guest profiles.
Features & Benefits :
★ Background Scan inspects every downloaded app to ensure that it’s safe. The antivirus engine also scans the entire device for malware and other malicious programs.
★ Device Scanning comprises multiple scan options (i.e., Quick Scan and Custom scan), and also offers Schedule Scan options that are highly flexible and customized.
★ Anti-Theft prevents your device from being misused by allowing remote lock and data wipe. The mobile tracking anti-theft feature also helps you track your device in case it is lost or stolen.
★ Call & Message Filter allows you to block unwanted phone calls and SMSs. You can also use it to block numbers starting or ending with a particular series. Besides these, unknown International numbers can also be barred from reaching you. Additionally, you can also block SMSs from non-numeric senders.
★ Personal Security automatically keeps sending SOS messages with current location to predetermined phone numbers and social networks in times of emergency.
★ Intruder Detection takes snapshots of anyone who tries to unlock your phone with a wrong password.
★ Privacy Advisor helps you review apps installed on your phone and their permissions which may affect your privacy.
★ Security Advisor guides you about the settings that affect the overall security of your smartphone.
★ Call Forwarding allows you to forward all incoming calls to a predetermined number. This procedure can be configured via the Remote Device Management portal.
★ Share App easily allows you to share your Quick Heal Mobile Security application with other Android devices.
★ Register with TRAI allows you to register your number with the DND service of India. You can also raise a complaint with TRAI against unwanted numbers. (Only available in India)
★ Message Center is a new feature that brings all important notifications, latest news, and alerts into one place on your device.
★ Activity gives in-depth reports on all the activities carried out by Quick Heal Mobile Security on your Android device.
★ Regular Automated Virus Updates takes automatic virus definition updates.
★ Security Shield displays the security level of your device and data protection status through a graphical representation.
★ Quick Settings Notification gives you one touch access to various device settings such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile Data, Brightness, and Torch.
★ Trusted SIMs List is beneficial for users using multiple SIMs.
★ News brings to you the latest news on mobile protection, security alerts, and other important information related to IT security and web security.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quickhealav
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/quickheal
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+quickheal/posts
Follow our official blog: http://blogs.quickheal.com
If you don't have a corporate account, please do the following steps to uninstall the app.
Use Settings->Additional Settings-> Uninstall the App in Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mobile.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile provides comprehensive tools for protecting and managing CORPORATE MOBILE DEVICES. Please check with your company’s IT before you download. The app protects your personal and corporate data against viruses and other malware in real time and prevents your data from being stolen while you browse the web. The app also blocks unwanted calls and texts. When your device gets lost or stolen, the app will help to locate it and protect your data.
With Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile, you can be confident that your device is safe.
After installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile, you will be prompted to enter the settings provided by your system administrator (IP address of the server hosting the remote administration system, server connection port, and name of the device group in the system). You will also need to specify your corporate email address. You have to enter this information only once after installing the app.
Once installed, the app can be configured remotely by your corporate system administrator.
According to the security policy in place at your company, the administrator can also remotely control access to other apps and functions of your device.
PROTECTION AGAINST MALWARE
• Anti-virus scanning of files as they are opened, saved, or executed.
• Scanning of new apps after installation.
• Detection of adware and riskware that can be exploited by hackers to harm the device or user data.
• On-demand or scheduled scanning of the device file system for viruses and other malware.
• On-demand or scheduled anti-virus database updates.
CALL & TEXT FILTER
• Blocking of unwanted incoming calls and texts.
PROTECTION OF STOLEN OR LOST DEVICE DATA (ANTI-THEFT)
• Get the current phone number via SMS or email when your SIM card is replaced. Configure the device to lock automatically when your SIM card is replaced or the device is turned on without a SIM card.
• Lock the device remotely when it gets lost or stolen.
• Wipe user data from the device remotely when it gets lost or stolen.
• Get the device coordinates remotely.
PROTECTION AGAINST ONLINE THREATS
• Blocking of malicious and phishing websites, website content filtering by administrator-specified categories.
DATA PROTECTION ACCORDING TO THE CORPORATE SECURITY POLICY
• Remote configuration of app settings by the administrator.
• Remote start of Anti-Theft by the administrator. When your device gets lost or stolen, contact your system administrator so he can protect your personal and corporate data stored on the device.
• Control of access to apps installed on the device. The administrator can create a list of allowed and blocked apps and specify required apps.
• Control of device functions (such as the Wi-Fi module or camera). The administrator can restrict access to certain functions of your device.
English, French, German, Russian.
• Android 2.3-5.
• Minimum screen resolution: 320x480.
• Must be installed to main device memory.
• Device type: smartphone or tablet.
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
KINGSOFT Mobile Security Plusは、あなたのAndroid（アンドロイド）端末に悪意のあるアプリをインストールしてしまうリスクなどから保護する、Android版セキュリティソフトです。
Sophos Mobile Security comprehensively protects your Android device without compromising performance or battery life. Using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs, your apps will be automatically scanned as you install them. This antivirus functionality protects you from malicious software which can lead to data loss and unexpected costs. Moreover, if your device is lost or stolen, a remote lock or wipe will shield your personal information from prying eyes. This is what we call complete security!
• Scans apps as you install them
• On demand and scheduled scan of previously installed apps and files on external storage (such as SD cards)
• Displays Potentially Unwanted Apps (PUA) to help you recognize apps considered unsuitable for business
• Uses Sophos threat intelligence from the cloud with up-to-the-minute malware information
Loss and Theft Protection
• Can receive commands from predefined phone numbers by text message (SMS)
• Supports remote commands for: Wipe, Lock, Alarm (Scream), Locate, Message to finder, Reset passcode
• Sends the device location before the battery dies
• Informs you if your SIM card is changed
• Block access to malicious or phishing websites
• Block access to inappropriate websites (parental control)
• Filters incoming text messages (SMS)
• Blocks unwanted calls
• Protects selected apps with a password for startup
• Allows you to protect the device settings and Google Play store with a password
USSD Code Protection
• Protects your device from attacks via USSD codes. Register Sophos to scan every dialed number
• Detects apps which access personal data such as your address book
• Identifies apps which could create costs, for example by sending text messages
• Gives you advice on how to improve your security settings
Managed Mode (Sophos Mobile Control Advanced)
If this app is managed through Sophos Mobile Control, the following changes are applied to the app:
• Loss and Theft Protection and Security Advisor will disappear, as these features are handled by Sophos Mobile Control
• The settings cannot be changed by the user any more and become read-only. All settings are done centrally within the MDM solution
For more details on the managed version, check the Sophos website
Looking to integrate premium antivirus into your app?
Whether you are an app developer, an EMM vendor or an IT security vendor, check the new Sophos anti-malware SDK for Android that allows you to integrate the Sophos antivirus engine into your own Mobile Apps and Solutions - simply and easily.
For more information, please refer to our product datasheet (www.sophos.com/AndroidSDK) or contact the Sophos OEM team (mailto:email@example.com).
Explanation of required permissions: http://sophos.com/kb/117499
How to uninstall: Use the new uninstallation wizard. For manual uninstallation see http://sophos.com/kb/117456
Knowledge Base: http://sophos.com/kb/
Moderated Support Forum: http://openforum.sophos.com/t5/MobileTalk/ct-p/MOBILETALK
✔ No Ads
✔ Deep Scan
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
ANTIVIRUS PRO FOR ANDROID 2015 - quick and easy way to scan your device for dangerous apps
Bitdefender's Antivirus Free is a powerful and fast solution that uses in-the-cloud scanning technology to arm your Android device with the very latest industry leading virus detection. Without slowing down your Android or draining your battery. Simply install on your Android and it’s ready to go—nothing to configure.
And it's totally free!
Autopilot automatically scans any new apps that are downloaded to your Android device for viruses. Antivirus Free uses the same scanning engines as Bitdefender Mobile Security-our flagship mobile security app that has been independently certified to catch more than 99% of all viruses targeted at Android devices. This powerful scanner keeps you protected 24/7 against malicious activities.
Instead of downloading and storing virus signatures directly to Android devices, Antivirus Free uses in-the-cloud services to check online for the latest safeguards to outbreaks. This not only results in super-fast scans, but in close to zero impact on battery life and device performance.
Don't worry. Ever. You can sleep but Autopilot, a smart on-install scanner that checks all apps for suspicious activity, won't. Threats and viruses are blocked before any damage is done.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free offers you essential antivirus protection against all Android threats. It is ready to go right after installation, acting as an effective guardian against mobile malware. Moreover, the Autopilot automatically scans any new apps you install.
Upgrade to Total Security for Android Devices
Upgrade to Bitdefender Mobile Security, and you’ll not only continue to enjoy the same features as above, but also gain an array of additional cutting-edge capabilities. They include the real-time scanning of pages you're viewing online, as well as the ability to lock, locate, and wipe your Android device in case it become lost or stolen.
Download the 14-day Trial Version now – http://bit.ly/IaeJ0g
Download your antivirus, free!
The free antivirus from Panda Security includes complete protection against viruses and spyware and any other type of malware that attempts to access your Android device, as well as Applock or Privacy Audit feature.
In addition, attacks on privacy and theft of phones and tablets are increasingly common. That’s why we also help block any malicious application installed on your device with the applock feature or locate the thief that stole the device thanks to the ‘anti-theft’ feature.
Our free antivirus and applock software includes the following:
• Real-time antivirus: The Panda Mobile Security antivirus scans every app you download before the first use to avoid all risks right from the outset. You can also run simple scans or complete on-demand scans to detect viruses, spyware or malware on files or multimedia content.
• Protection against download threats: The free antivirus automatically scans the apps installed as well as their updates, without affecting device performance.
• SD card scanning: Secure Digital (SD) memory cards can also host viruses and other threats such as spyware. Scan any SD card on your Android device with our antivirus.
In addition to scanning your device with the best antivirus, you can also control at all times what each app can and can’t do and which confidential information it can access with applock feature.
The privacy auditor scan and displays the privileges of each app (access to contacts, bank account, photos, etc.) installed on your Android™ device.
Improved device performance
Panda Mobile Security scans in real time the resource use of apps on your device to optimize speed, performance and memory use of the device.
It lets you know how much space they occupy, as well as their resource consumption, and lets you terminate an app’s processes in order to optimize battery and performance on your device.
Anti-theft and phone locating
If you lose your device, you can recover it with Panda Mobile Security’s geolocation system. It searches for the stolen device and identifies it on a map so you can find it quickly. You can also remotely delete your personal data to prevent others from accessing it.
• Remote geolocation of your phone: Find your device rapidly in the event of theft thanks to our GPS system to help you find it in real time.
• Remote locking of your phone: Lock your device if it’s lost or stolen to prevent strangers from using it or accessing personal information.
• Remote wipe of all confidential data on the phone: You can delete all information stored on the phone if is lost or stolen to prevent anyone from accessing your confidential details on the device or the SD memory card.
Sometimes, not even the best antivirus that protects against spyware and malware can prevent the theft or loss of your phone. In these cases, the anti-theft and geolocation features of your phone can prevent the device from falling into the wrong hands.
• Theft alerts: If someone steals your phone or tablet, you can get a photo of the thief after three failed attempts to unlock the device. The photo will be sent to you via email along with the device location.
What our customers say about our antivirus:
Comments from our users on the TrustPilot independent platform:
- “Quick, efficient and without problems.”
- "The best antivirus I’ve had, above all for ease-of-use, effectiveness and the feeling of total protection."
App available in English and Spanish.
You can use the TrustPort Mobile Security application for free.
TrustPort Mobile Security Premium version is available for USD 9.90.
• Antivirus protection based on TrustPort’s engine
• Resident shield – on-access scanning
• Application manager
• Contacts backup on memory card
• Geolocation – a useful tool for the loss of a mobile phone
• Geofencing – perfect overview of your children location
• Parental Lock – limiting your children’s web browsing content
• Blocking of outgoing and incoming calls and SMS’s (blacklist/ whitelist)
• Safe web surfing – blocking of infected webpages
• Blocking of defined dialling codes (premium rate SMS’s or expensive phone lines)
• Simple user interface
TrustPort products for desktops are highly rated in multiple third party tests, pushing the brand amongst the leading vendors of security solutions in the field of information technologies. Tests conducted by Virus Bulletin and other independent laboratories have confirmed TrustPort’s prominent position in the antivirus industry.
That is why TrustPort has developed a security application for smartphones, which is based on its own scanning engine and which offers its users the best possible antivirus mobile protection.
TrustPort Mobile Security offers you not only the function of scanning your phone on demand, but it also offers a resident shield – on access scanning, as main protection against malware. The application enables you to surf the web safely, because it scans the URL addresses that you visit, and it blocks websites which contain malicious codes. If you happen to lose your mobile, TrustPort application will find it for you, because you will receive an SMS with the specific coordinates of the location of where your mobile phone is currently located. Your contacts are always secure, because a backup function is offered. You can also easily create your own blacklist and whitelist for the blocking of outgoing and incoming calls and SMS’s. The application enables you to define so-called forbidden dialling codes. This function is especially connected with premium rate SMS’s or with expensive phone lines.
The benefits of IKARUS mobile.security:
+ daily updates for the latest threats
+ reliable protection and support directly from IKARUS technicians
+ support for multiple languages (German, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese)
+ upgrade option / test licence for full version (incl. URL filter, protection against theft and text messaging spam)
Scan apps or files, show the infections, update your app or set up automatic updates.
Configure whether apps and files are to be monitored and whether USSD codes are to be blocked.
Find out more about IKARUS mobile.security and IKARUS. Send the Android system log to IKARUS in support cases or read the licence agreement.
+ Configuration Wizard:
In this option, you can re-run the configuration wizard and change all the settings once again
Remove the app from your device.
For additional security functions, it is possible to upgrade to the full version with remote control functions* and SIM card replacement detection for theft protection, a URL filter and text message spam filter. Free test version available!
Details of the functions: http://www.ikarussecurity.com/products/endpoint-protection/ikarus-mobilesecurity/
Details of the permissions:: http://www.ikarussecurity.com/products/endpoint-protection/ikarus-mobilesecurity/app-permissions/
*Third party SMS applications with high priorities may affect IKARUS mobile.security anti-theft features.
About IKARUS Security Software
IKARUS Security Software is an Austrian pioneer of the software industry that focuses on antivirus and content security. Since it was founded in 1986, the company has developed security solutions and is therefore one of the first antivirus manufacturers worldwide.
Use our reliable malware scanner to check your device memory or downloads for malware such as Trojans, viruses or spyware, and analyze the authorizations of installed apps to detect suspicious behavior and phishing, with no negative impact on battery life or device performance.
And the best thing is that you can use this app to try out the full version of G Data Internet Security for Android for a full 30 days, free of charge and with no obligation! Enjoy using the many additional features such as comprehensive parental controls for protecting your children when surfing, playing games and learning on the Android smartphone or tablet.
If you then want to continue using the functions in the premium version, such as the excellent anti-theft protection, parental controls, protection against phishing and when surfing, customized call filters and active protection against malicious apps, you can easily purchase a license in-app, either for 1 year (EUR 18.99) or 1 month (EUR 1.99, automatically renewed monthly until canceled). The trial period ends automatically after 30 days. However, the LIGHT version will still provide complete virus protection and show you the permissions for all installed apps.
The following features in the premium version will cease to be available at the end of the trial period:
• Advanced Scan
• Phishing protection / protection while surfing
• Parental controls
• Theft protection (lock the device and wipe data remotely, plus notification, location and device lock in case the SIM card is changed, and location when the battery is low)
• Call filter (incoming and outbound calls, incoming SMS)
• Password protection for apps
• Hiding of contacts
The following functions will remain available on expiry of the trial period:
• Protection against dangerous apps (checking for malware before and after installation plus on-demand system and memory card scans)
• Authorization checking
Android devices allow apps to register for certain URL types. The "tel:" URL type for example enables the user to initiate a call right out of the browser.
The G Data USSD Filter registers for this specific URL type and checks URLs of this type for USSD codes.
When starting the app for the first time you have to activate the filter manually. Just click on a "tel:" URL, or alternatively use the test URL we provide on the app's main screen. Then select the G Data USSD Filter as a default app for these types of URLs.
The USSD filter will capture all "tel:" URLs on your device in the future and check for USSD codes.
If a USSD code is found, the app shows a blocking page and prevents the execution of the code.
If the URL processed contains just an ordinary phone number, the app lets you call the number by tapping the "initiate call" button.
May the USSD code be executed anyway?
If you need to execute the USSD code, tap the "copy" button on the block page and paste the number into you telephone-app's dial pad. Be aware though that USSD codes have a variety of uses up to a factory reset of your phone. Only execute such a code, if you know what you are doing.
Does this app delete or damage other apps?
No, the app installs itself as a filter. No data is altered or deleted in any way. The G Data USSD Filter simply prevents USSD codes from being executed via an URL.
Why does this app need telephony permissions?
if the phone URL is clean, you should be able to call it. We need to register for this permission to let you do that.
Does the app work for QR-Codes and NFC Transmissions?
Yes, the filter checks URls contained in QR-Codes or transmitted via NFC for USSD codes.
Tags: USSD, URL, Security