Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
* Offline Maps * Attractions Guide * Bookmark Favorites *
Copenhagen Card gives free admission to 72 museums & attractions,
discounts for activities, restaurants & car hire, and free public
transport (train, metro, bus & harbour bus).
** Airport-city transfer with metro or train is also included with
Copenhagen Card **
DISCOVER: Best guide for the city, you can browse all attractions and
filter them according to your interests
WORKS OFFLINE: All information is fully available offline, including the maps
PRACTICAL INFORMATION: See opening hours and nearest public transport
stop for all attractions
SAVE YOUR FAVORITES: Create your own travel plan by favoriting places
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Discovered a great place? Share it with your friends!
If you're visiting Copenhagen, and you want to make the most out of
your trip, Copenhagen Card may be just what you need, it will save you
time, money and hassle, so you can focus on enjoying everything the
city has to offer!
This city guide app is the perfect companion for the card, you'll have
updated information about top attractions, restaurants & shopping, see
discounts available, get public transport maps, and offline maps of
Copenhagen Card is available for 24, 48, 72 and 120 hours, and you can
order it even before you leave home.
Have a wonderful stay!
Med et DSB WildCard får du:
- Mulighed for at købe togbilletter i Danmark, med op til 50 % rabat mandag-torsdag og lørdag, hvis du passerer en takstgrænse. Køb billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten på stationen.
- Mulighed for at købe togbilletter i Danmark med 25 % rabat fredag, søndag og ved helligedage hvis du passerer en takstgrænse. Køb billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten på stationen.
- DSB WildCard gælder på alle jernbanestrækninger i Danmark
- For at købe DSB Ungdomsbilletter skal dit DSB WildCard være gyldigt på afrejsedagen
- Du kan købe din billet, mens du er på vej til toget via DSB app
- Du kan købe pladsbillet til rejser med InterCity og InterCityLyn via DSB app
- Din billet gælder også i bus og Metro inden for omstigningsområdet til stationen
- Du betaler sikkert med betalingskort
- Du kan gemme betalingskortoplysningerne, så det er let at betale næste gang, du skal forny dit WildCard
DSB Orange billetter, klippekort og billetter til Hamburg og Berlin skal du købe på www.dsb.dk.
Pendlerkort skal du købe på stationen eller forny på www.dsb.dk.
Du skal indtaste telefonnummer og e-mail for at modtage kvittering og evt. support på dit køb. I kvitteringen står der oplysninger, du skal bruge i forbindelse med refundering.
Husk at købe din DSB billet i DSB app, på dsb.dk eller i billetautomaten, før du stiger på toget.
Oplever du fejl i forbindelse med dit køb, skal du henvende dig til:
70 13 14 15
Åbent alle dage kl 7-22
Med DSB app får du adgang til køb af almindelige DSB billetter, aktuel trafikinformation og oversigt over afgange.
Du kan i DSB app købe DSB billetter og DSB Pladsbilletter til Standard og DSB 1'. Du kan købe billet og pladsbillet til næste afgang eller til en rejse indenfor de næste 2 måneder. Din billet er gyldig i bussen til og fra stationen inden for omstigningsområdet.
I DSB app kan du læse aktuel trafikinformation om kollektiv trafik i Danmark, og få en oversigt over afgange fra den nærmeste eller en bestemt station med kollektiv trafik.
Du har derudover mulighed for at se tidligere søgte og gemte rejsesøgninger og afgange, sende info om fejl på station og DSB app, læse hvad vi skriver om DSB på Facebook og Twitter, give input til forbedring i DSB app.
Du kan betale med Dankort/VISA Dankort, VISA, VISA Debet/VISA Electron, MasterCard og Maestro. Du kan gemme betalingskortoplysninger i forbindelse med et køb eller under ”Indstillinger”.
Du skal oplyse mobiltelefonnummer og e-mail for at købe. Du får en kvittering for dit køb på e-mail. På kvitteringen står der oplysninger, som du skal bruge, hvis du skal have tilbagebetalt dit køb.
Husk at købe din DSB billet, før du begynder din rejse.
Oplever du fejl i forbindelse brug af DSB Billet skal du henvende dig til:
Tlf.: 70 13 14 15
Åbent alle dage kl. 7-22
Tilbud, kampagner og billetter som DSB Orange, DSB Minigruppe, DSB Pendlerplads og DSB Pendlerkort kan ikke købes i DSB app. De skal købes på www.dsb.dk eller i DSB Kundecenter på tlf. 70 13 14 15. Du kan ikke købe billetter indenfor lokale takstområder, fx lokalt i Hovedstadsområdet (Movia H). Særlige pladsbilletter til barnevogne, kørestole og cykler skal købes via tlf. 70 13 14 15.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel or guide and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 16+million travelers love City Maps 2Go:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With City Maps 2Go you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try CityMaps2Go for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
WORLDWIDE MAP COVERAGE
Thousands of destinations available worldwide, covering virtually the entire globe. Paris, France; London, UK; Rome, Italy; New York, USA and all other major and many not so major destinations in Europe, Asia, the Americas, Africa and Oceania. Major tourist destination regions such as Hawaii, Mallorca, the Canaries, the Greek islands, the French Riviera, Thailand, the Tuscany or the Caribbean can be covered by downloading a few maps.
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date guide information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Save places you want to visit, pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within CityMaps2Go in all major regions from Hawaii to the French Riviera, from Scandinavia to Mallorca, from the Caribbean to the Tuscany and for all countries like Thailand, France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Maps and guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket, on your smartphone or tablet.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
* Bookmark most frequent routes
* Bookmark destinations
* Autodetects current location
* Assign titles like "Home" to bookmarks
* ONLY WORKS IN DENMARK
See also "BusOgTog" app
It gives a fast and convenient overview of the many possibilities in the city and contains information about
• Museums and attractions
• Activities for children
• Green areas
• Events and exhibitions
The app is offline and can be used anywhere without extra fees. But remember: Update when you download it the first time (and continuously) to get the latest and correct opening hours, prices etc.
- 44 million verified guest reviews help you pick your perfect stay
- 640,000+ hotels, apartments and more – we’ve got it all
- Find hotels near your current location – book some without a credit card!
- View confirmation offline in the app – never print your booking confirmation again
- Pick up where you left off – we sync the app + desktop site for you.
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: price, deals, guest review score and more.
- Narrow your options with filters for price, neighborhoods, or facilities like WiFi and breakfast.
- View maps to find hotels where you want to be. Draw an area on the iPad map with your finger to find results there!
- Save your favorite dreamy places to a list (think of them as vacation wish lists!).
- Find your perfect deal at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!).
- Sign in to your account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking – including the credit cards you chose to store.
- View your confirmation offline in the app for easy check-in, without WiFi!
- Add your booking to Passbook to keep all of your travel details in one place.
- Find the way to your hotel with maps.
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar to make multi-leg stays easier.
- Modify or cancel your bookings on the go with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- After getting the app, sign in to your Booking.com account to sync bookings, searches, viewed hotels, lists and account info all in the app.
- If you don’t have an account but have made a booking, you can still sync that booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
The Booking.com hotel app lets you look, book and manage your hotel reservations anywhere. Find the perfect place to stay – anywhere, anytime with the best price guaranteed. You also unlock travel guides when you book in one of our popular cities!
Download the Booking.com App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookingcom
Get to know Booking.com and our App: http://www.booking.com/apps.en-us.html
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Historic Landmarks (9 sights)
* Sightseeing Tour (11 sights)
* Shopping Tour of Strøget (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Copenhagen (7 sights)
* Museums Tour (8 sights)
* Churches Tour (7 sights)
* Christianshavn Tour (6 sights)
* Art Galleries Tour (7 sights)
* Nørreport Area (8 sights)
* Latin Quarter Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
The app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
You can use the storytelling tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app leads you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Contact us at email@example.com or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
- Denmark In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- City guide for Copenhagen.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A Danish phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
* Find stations by name or add them to your favorite list for easy access.
* See the timetable for each train to see when it is at your destination
* Support for Copenhagen Metro lines.
Please send requests or bug reports via email.
DSB, Arriva, Tog, togafgange
“Finally “HolidayCheck” to go. The function that shows hotels in the area is my favorite. Especially for my spontaneous business trips, it is very helpful. Intuitive usability. I am looking forward to my next mission as a hotel tester!" (by MrMarc Germany)
“For frequent travelers this App is highly recommended. Extensive hotel informations, search function, the possibility for a quick review. Super. Good bet!” (from Georg P.)
" Finally, I can review my hotel right away without any hesitations- Great!" (from Mark R.)
The most important functions:
Show all the hotels near you on a map. Thanks to the connection to Europe's largest hotel review platform you have access to 4 millions of reviews for over 250,000 hotels. That way you should always be able to find the right hotel for you.
Review a hotel
Do you like to save your experience of the hotel while you're still there? No problem! Now you can review your hotel while on the road or simply upload a picture.
You can now easily keep an eye on interesting hotels with the favorite function. Simply mark it with a star and you can find it again any time.