Awesome! Made my own Conway's Game of Life shader. One thing I would suggest is allowing naming of shaders.
Great tool! I use this for quick tests and experiments with my shade ideas. I love the real time response of this tool. It's so helpful.
Great app. No ads, fun concept. Would like a bit more of a community though, as most glsl samples on the web don't work on this app, and it would be nice to have a forum. Otherwise, 10/10.
Neat and fun to play around with. The only thing I would like before this replaces my wallpaper is support for non-square images. Otherwise the functionality is great.
it's really cool to play with shader while I ride the train home The other day, I even made a micro game thanks to the previous frame option!
Great app, fun to use in the bus... the thing is, you can't set your GLSL shader programs as wallpaper...
* Fixed clearing empty backbuffer
* Fixed floating action button icon color
* Set a texture for the initial backbuffer
* Replace already existing uniform statements when adding them
* Samples can have a lower quality setting
* Collection of sample shaders added
* Use front or back camera as texture
* New uniforms to rotate camera frame to match with device orientation
* Give shaders a name
* Use a low-pass filter on the orientation uniform