When the player enters the house, it yields a number of intriguing objects: an ancient brass lantern, an empty trophy case, an intricately engraved sword, etc. Beneath the rug a trap door leads down into a dark cellar. But what initially appears to be a cellar is actually one of several entrances to a vast subterranean land—the Great Underground Empire. The player soon encounters dangerous creatures, including deadly grues, an axe-wielding troll, a giant cyclops and a nimble-fingered thief. This man makes mapping the maze difficult because he removes things you put down in the rooms to navigate by. Yet he has an important use.
The ultimate goal of Zork I is to collect the Twenty Treasures of Zork and install them in the trophy case. Finding the treasures requires solving a variety of puzzles such as the navigation of two brutal mazes and some intricate manipulations at Flood Control Dam #3.
Placing all of the treasures into the trophy case scores the player 350 points and grants the rank of "Master Adventurer."
*** This is a work in progress! You may not be able to solve the game! It may crash! ***
Feedback is appreciated, especially crash reports. I play to eventually port other CoCo classics.
Embark on an adventure where you will help a fisherman and his wife rescue their cat from the roof of their cottage.
This is an Apprentice level adventure. Journeyman and Master adventures present additional challenges.
Support save game, need scroll to the bottom
Support arrow key in adventure
Minimal game size
A Dark Room is a famous text-based indie game made by doublespeakgames, which was inspired by Candy Box, but it's much grimmer in tone, with a stronger plot and a more roguelike-like focus on survival. And it received a number of awards for its nice concept & great design.
How to play:
A Dark Room starts with a few lines of text on a white screen, and what you can do is pressing the “stoke fire” button. When a ragged stranger has come, you keep stoking the fire, the grey progress bar slowly filling itself out again each time to signal when you’ll be able to press the “stoke fire” button again. Then you will find more strangers come, and more resource should be built & managed, and you will begin your own story.
This android version is port from the open source version of it. And the web part source code is in the github:
The license is Mozilla Public License Version 2.0
Hope you enjoy this game:)
* Android native: the default keyboard is used for input, and predictive text can be used for command entry.
* Stable: it passes the standard CZECH test suite for emulation, and a number of both classic and modern games have been played to completion on it.
* Accessible: text-size and colour can be enabled and disabled during play.
* Fast: a number of caches are implemented and optimisations have been performed so that story files are responsive, and the story history can be reviewed quickly.
* Comprehensive: Xyzzy works with z3, z4, z5, z8 and zblorb story files
* Open-source: Xyzzy is distributed under the GPL V3 license, and the source is freely available on Google code.
Xyzzy includes Graham Nelson's "Curses", and many hundreds of other games can be downloaded from the IF archive at http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXzcode.html
Xyzzy requires the Android permission "Read external storage" in order to load games. No other permissions are required, and no personal information is requested, stored or transmitted by the app.
Some paths lead to treasures; others lead to death. It’s up to you to choose your fate.
Nickelbits is a group of three friends: Dave, Zach, and Joe. We aspire to become indie game developers.
Follow us on Twitter:
Thank you, and choose your path wisely!
The bridge leading to the mill has collapsed. Someone has to help.
This is an Apprentice level adventure. Journeyman and Master adventures present additional challenges.
We've tracked down the bug that was causing save games to appear deleted. If you haven't uninstalled the game you can get your save game back! Please wait for the next patch (which will be out soon) and we will have an option to recover the old save games.
Dark Meadow: The Pact takes advantage of Tegra 3’s quad-core CPU and GeForce GPU to take the best experience in mobile gaming further, enhancing the game to deliver an unparalleled visual experience. With this power we can have more dynamic particles, more swaying foliage, and higher detail than ever before. All this content and more is available only on Tegra 3.
FREE VERSION OF THE VISUALLY STUNNING, ENGROSSING STORYTELLING GAME ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE!
Nominated for Mobile Game of the Year from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* IGN: "worth playing just to experience the game’s huge amount of eccentric dialogue, and to experience the unfolding mystery.... one of the best to hit the App Store in recent memory."
* KOTAKU: "at home in the halls of BioShock's Rapture...disturbingly gorgeous experience."
* DESTRUCTOID: "a very atmospheric and engrossing game with a delicious streak of dark humor coursing through its veins.. worth picking up for anybody with an interest in iOS gaming."
* JOYSTIQ: "It's a surprisingly funny, gorgeous game that's an easy recommendation... ram home the truth that mobile games are getting surprisingly good at creating big worlds on tiny screens."
* TOUCH ARCADE: "The Dark Meadow is a standout in almost every way. From look to setting to the touch-centric gameplay, it shines, and you can tell this title was crafted with much love "
* GIZMODO.UK: "a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the hyperbole has been exhausted. We can’t wait to see the next game that tries to go one better."
* MODOJO: "a cross between BioShock and Infinity Blade... a hauntingly beautiful and intriguing game everyone should play, as it offers both a compelling adventure and a glimpse into the future of smart phone gaming. "
* GAMEZEBO: "arguably the best title to come to the genre. It's gorgeous, it's creepy, and it's a blast to play. This is the perfect game to play during the Halloween season. "
A dark fairytale of intrigue and mystery, where the sins of the past must be paid for… So sets the stage for The Dark Meadow -- a visually stunning world of deep exploration, gripping story, and heart racing combat, created with the unrivaled power of the Unreal Engine 3.
You awake in a hospital uncertain of how you arrived there or why. An old man warns of a beautiful witch whose minions roam the halls seeking the living. It is only when the witch is destroyed that you will be released from this unrelenting torment.
Using fun and intuitive fully gesture-based controls, you explore the decaying ruins of Montclair Hospital, armed with your crossbow for long-range combat as well as your sword for up close and personal melee battles.
The best elements from role-playing games encourage exploration as a wide variety of items are secreted throughout the world – from hidden scraps of paper that reveal the mystery of your imprisonment, to weapons and items, to money which can be used to purchase better equipment and weapons.
- Visually stunning, photo-realistic world built with the Unreal 3 engine
- A mature plot, stylized as a dark modern fairytale with bizarre twists and turns;
- In-world storytelling and quality acting
- Gesture-based action: crossbow ranged combat with ‘pull back and fire’ mechanic, slashing melee combat with dodging, blocking, and combos;
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean , Italian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
*** Awarded as Best German Computer Game 2014 ***
*** Awarded as Best German Family Game 2013 ***
*** Google Play Editors Choice ***
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?
Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you: Screamingly funny dialogues! Numerous tricky puzzles! A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!). A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere! Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends! Five spectacular chapters! A story with more twists than any Asposian nose! Stunning cartoon-like animations! The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync! Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots! And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!
-- Texts and voice-overs 100% in English (and German) --
-- Full game, no In-App-Purchases --
-- Tablet support --
"No adventure fan in this world should miss out the cuddlesome story about Robert, Laura and Peck - nobody!" - game2gether.de [91/100]
"A world that will enchant you, an adventure debut that will fascinate you." - gamona.de [84/100]
"That's the way a classic point & click adventure should look like." - gameswelt.de [8/10]
"Great speaker's performance, charming soundtrack." - pcgames.de [86/100]
"The world of Asposia may be hollow, but The Inner World offers a solid […] treat for adventure fans that shouldn't be missed." - alternativemagazineonline.co.uk [9/10]
"If you grew up with games such as Kings Quest or Broken Sword, you will definitely savor Headup Games and Studio Fizbin's point-and-click adventure game The Inner World. […] The game is as beautiful as it is amusing, having some spicy and well-put comments, as well as many memorable characters." - softpedia.com [8.5/10]
"I unashamedly recommend this game to all adventure game fans." - adventureclassicgaming.com [5/5]
Please note: After the current update your Savegame may be lost - we are very sorry, this is caused by a technical problem. To get your progress back, please use the Wishing Well (start new game, touch settings button and then touch it again) and enter one of the following codes to progress fast in the game:
startchapter2 - Root Forest
startchapter3 - Abondoned Dynasty
startchapter4 - Secret of the Basylians
startchapter5 - Asposia's last hope
Sorry again, have fun nonetheless! :)
The story starts with a scene in which mononokes attack a castle. All of a sudden a mysterious beautiful man appears in front of the princess and saves her from a danger; they leave the castle to escape from the mononokes. At first the princess feels uneasy about the man, but as they spend time together, she has started to fall for him.
- Play basic story for FREE: It’s a story of a fantasy-like historical romance with three amazing men.
- Choose your favorite character: There are three men (characters) available in this game. You can choose among the three men to begin your romance.
- Multiple-endings: The choices you make will determine how each story ends.
- Beautiful still graphics: Check out the beautiful artwork by the Japanese illustrator.
- Decorate your own avatar: More than 100 cute items available to choose from including seasonal outfit . The avatar feature is a great opportunity to show off your creativity!
- The basic story plot is the same as the paid version "Shall we date?: Mononoke Kiss".
=== Story ===
Once upon a time… Mononokes (humanoid monsters) were living discreetly in human society. And my life as a princess was full of peace… One day, some mononokes attacked my castle! One of them said to me, “You must be Yuri’s daughter.” And he attempted to take me away. “What the earth is going on!? Somebody, help me!!” Then all of a sudden, four young men appeared in front of me. “Who are you? What’re you doing here?” Now, I have to choose one of them to escape from the mononokes. Two of them, Enojo and Hajime are reaching out their hands to me. Which one should I choose? Or should I run away by myself―which brings me to meet Raizo.
They pick me up? The symbol of ninja??
Me... a ninja princess!?
And, I find a forbidden love…
A Dating Simulation Game set in an era of turmoil in Japan has come out!
-A cool and sadistic ninja-
Saizo Kirigakure (Koga Ninja)
“Do you even know what you're saying?
Don't even think of telling any other guys that”
-A young and mischievous little ninja-
Sasuke Sarutobi (Koga Ninja)
“I gave you that on purpose.
To show everyone you're mine...”
-An emotionless, lonely ninja-
Kotaro Fuma (Fuma Clan)
“It is my job to protect you, princess...
I am ready to sacrifice my life for you”
You can play above 3 tough characters in this game.
Moreover, if you purchase additional story from this application, you can also play 4 further characters (Goemon Ishikawa, Rennoshin, Musashi Miyamoto and Munenori Yagyu).
1.Wide variety of Endings
Because the ending you get is determined by the answers you chose, you can enjoy 3 types of endings.
2.High quality pictures based on each character’s story
You might choose an option which leads to a high quality image!
Try to find them!
3.Mail from characters
You may be able to see a different side of the characters!?
4.It is useful to learn Japanese/English
Language switching function is available.
An era of turmoil.
Nobunaga Oda was trying to conquer the world, and to wipe out all "Ninjas".
Iga, Koga and Fuma have joined forces in order to fight Nobunaga.
I had been living as the granddaughter of a chief priest at a temple without knowing anything, when, one day, a group of ninjas suddenly appeared in front of me.
I hastened back to the temple to ask my grandfather if he knew what was going on, only to find him in deep conversation with a guest.
"Nobunaga is trying to wipe out Iga, Koga, Fuma... and all of the ninjas there"
"I know, Lord Hattori. We have to stop Nobunaga or the future of the ninjas is doomed"
Iga, Koga, Fuma, Hattori... the future of ninjas?
What's going on!?
My grandfather noticed me and told me that I am the princess who succeeds to the art of Ninjutsu and as the symbol of the pact among Iga, Koga and Fuma.
All of a sudden, the whole place was packed with ninjas.
I have to go Iga where the allied ninja are gathering with only one of strong ninjas.
Are you serious!?
What’s going to become of me?
[How to play]
1.As you progress in the story, you will get to choose answers.
2.You advance in the story by selecting dialogue options.
3.The ending will change depending on which answers you choose.
4.MY ROOM(playing history) is available.
You can check high quality images displayed during the game, mails, and progress status in MY ROOM.
[What's a dating sim game?: otome games(Japanese anime games)]
A dating sim game is like a hybrid genre including romance novels and a simulation games, which holds every girl's hearts!
Dating sims game has multiple characters as your boyfriend, and endings which will change according to options selected by you.
In addition, you will be provided with beautiful visual images that color your imagination.
In Japan, Otome games has gained widespread fun from great range of ages, girls and ladies.
We're sure that our dating simulation games will bring you a exciting experience!
When you can't finish the initial data download, please try downloading once again in a better wireless communication environment.
BGM is not integrated into Android OS.
How to change the language?
Start the application, tap オプション(OPTION), select 言語環境 (LANGUAGE), tap はい (YES).
You play as Twinsen, a young hero living on Citadel Island on a world under the heel of the dictator Dr. FunFrock. You’ve been having strange dreams in which your planet is about to be destroyed. These dreams don’t make Dr. FunFrock particularly happy, and he locks you away in an insane asylum. As Twinsen, you’ll need to escape from your cell and discover your incredible destiny as a descendant of a long line of magicians in charge of protecting your planet’s secret!
Return to the original world of Twinsen or discover it for the first time with the touchscreen version, which incorporates brand new features:
• New gameplay adapted to ' touch' mode, adjustable throwing and jumping distance (visible trajectory), simplified sections, etc…
• Streamlined, easy-to-use interface
• Tutorials at the start of the game
• Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
• Zoom feature to provide an overview of the scenes
• Automatic save system, with return to the last checkpoint when you lose a life
• 5 languages available: English, French, German, (voices and text) - Italian and Spanish (text only, voices in English).
• Over 15 hours of gameplay
• A rich and varied blend of platform, combat and puzzle gaming
• An entire planet with dozens of different locations to discover
With an epic story, quality puzzles and hundreds of characters and dialogues, Little Big Adventure is a masterpiece of the genre.
MAJOR UPDATE 05/2014
• Improved and simpler pathfinding
• New optional control scheme: virtual Pad
• New manual saving mode (Area based checkpoints)
• Game controllers now supported (MOGA, M.O.J.O, and more)
• Controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android set-top boxes.
• Minor bug fixes
* Randomly generated, unique open world to explore
* Craft weapons, clothing and tools
* Dungeons to discover and explore
* Lots of enemy variety!
* Permanent death
* Fight deadly monsters
* Manage your hunger and warmth to stay alive
* Original soundtrack - Credits to our composer - http://www.allhandsburythedead.co.uk/
* Fishing, mining and lots more..
A Tale of Survival is constantly being updated with new features, optimizations and game-play elements. Do you have an idea for the game? Send it to us using the email bellow!
Latest version - 1.1.91 -
• Reduced chance of rain by around 30%
• Fixed bug when using ladder on certain terrain objects causing an error
• Attacking dead npcs no longer shows damage text
• Fixed bug with weather controller throwing an error
• Added text-log entry when equipping items
• Increased burn time of campfire by 55%
- version - 1.1.89
- version - 1.1.83
- version - 1.1.81 -
- version - 1.1.80 -
- version - 1.1.76 -
- version - 1.1.75 -
- version - 1.1.73 -
- version - 1.1.70 -
- version - 1.1.67 -
- version - 1.1.60 -
- version - 1.1.55 -
Find all the patch notes on our official website - http://www.dynamiczero.com/
Seven years have passed since your parents Audrey and Patrick went missing and you left Hazewich. When your granddad asks you to come back urgently, it’s clear that strange things are happening again. No one meets you at the station upon arrival, the town and its people are gloomily silent, electricity goes out for no reason and windows are framed with strange datura plants. Worse, there is no return date on your ticket! Are you doomed to stay here forever? Is this world even real? And could this all be related to the mysterious Mirror of Avatifa that broke many years ago?
Meet lovely Amanda living next door and fight the devilry together. Wander the desolate streets and rid Hazewich of the spooky forces that are trying to destroy your world!
YOU CAN UNLOCK ADDITIONAL BONUSES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● Over 1750 heart-pounding quests to fulfill
● 46 eerie hidden object scenes to search
● 160+ collections to gather for bonuses and awards
● 11 different types of mini-games to master
● Regular free updates with loads of new content
● Google Play game services support
Game available in: English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
***Note*** This game supports high-end smartphones and tablets such as Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
***Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail***
***G5 Games - New game apps every week!***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Google Play!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society®
▶ Left in the Dark
▶ The Ghost Archives
▶ Dream Catchers: The Beginning
▶ Virtual City Playground®
▶ The Island: Castaway® 2
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Brave Tribe: Farming Adventure
▶ Stand O’ Food® City
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
In this first episode, featuring Roy Dupuis, Patrick Hivon and Serge Houde, you will use wit and strategy to help the characters progress in the story.
In this 45 minutes 100% live-action game, you will:
- solve puzzles,
- find hidden objects,
- use reflexes in action scenes,
- elude capture,
- and much more.
Scarlet fate —Fragments of the past—(original title Shirahana no Ori —Hiiro no Kakera 4) is one of the many successful games produced by the famous dating Sim game brand “Otomate” from Idea Factory. The Shall we date? Team is proud to announce the result of this new collaboration. “ Scarlet fate”, an original story featuring exquisite illustrations, is now available on mobile platform for the first time in English!
Set against the backdrop of the Heian period (ca. AD 1000) in Japan...In a sacred, snow-covered village is kept a sword with the power to bring the world to an end. One young maiden of a shrine is fated to seal the Sword’s power and protect it: Princess Tamayori.
She has spent her days since childhood being tormented by her sins in loneliness and under the heavy burden of protecting the Sword so that its power would not be released.
...Until one night when she encounters a wounded god and her lonely life changes forever; she will face the end of the world with comrades willing to help her.
She fights to prevent the demise risking her own life, but she begins to waver between her resolve and her wish to live for the one that she loves... Will there be a future for those who bear sins?
In this snow-fluttering world, the tale of the ancient Princess Tamayori unfolds.
Akifusa Oki : A serious officer who attends on Princess Tamayori
“I want to be stronger to protect you.”
Gentoka : A god who pledges his allegiance to Princess Tamayori
“My life belongs to you. You can use it as you like, Princess Tamayori.”
Kuso-no-mikoto : Princess Tamayori's fiance who is a sarcastic god
“What a sassy girl! You don't deserve to be my wife.”
Kodonomae : A god who excels in the art of war
“Why don't you smile? Everyone likes your smile.”
Furutsugu Akishino : A chief of security with an alluring air about him
“Who can refuse a request from such a beautiful princess?”
3. In This App, You Can:
1)Enjoy spending time with good-looking characters with exceptional physical abilities involved in the story.
2)Enjoy multiple ending stories where every choice you make counts.
3)Collect around 40 photos per character by reading the whole story and all the endings.
4)Receive Zeni by logging in and through training games, which give you a chance to challenge a slot game in which you can win avatar parts and powers to advance the story.
5)Enjoy decorating your avatar and room with kimonos and interior decorations that would appear in Heian chronicles. The avatar can also wear matching costumes with your favorite character!
(C)2014 IDEA FACTORY/DESIGN FACTORY (C)2014 NTT Solmare Corp.
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app or importing in Raccoon: http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
is modeled after the classic, mechanical fruitmachines of the early 20th
centuries and emulates devices such as:
* Mills Novelty QT Chevron
* Mills Novelty Vestpocket
* Groetchen IMP trade simulator
* Pace Comet
* Liberty Bell
Unlike the slotmachines, it is modeled after, PocketBandit also includes
elements of skilled and strategic play:
* Spin the reels at different speeds by pulling the knob at different
* Stop a reel at will by yanking the knob up.
* Wager zero to three coins per round.
* Use no-wager rounds to skip over bad luck streaks.
No ads, no tracking, no privacy invasion! PocketBandit is free to use and
open source. Details and an APK for side loading can found on the website.
Tips (via paypal) are welcome, as are bugreports and feature requests!
★ Bookmark photos of your loved ones on the homescreen.
★ Collect today's camera shots on the launcher for reviewing later.
★ Bookmark your business card as a QR code (vCode format), to share with your business contacts via camera.
★ Bookmark photos you want to show to someone at a later time.
Usage Instructions: Photo Bookmark will create an entry in the "share" menu (there is no icon for it in the app drawer). To create a bookmark on the homescreen, simply share the photo in question from the gallery / camera app with the Photo Bookmark.
NOTE: not all homescreen launchers support shortcuts.
* GSF ID
* Carrier information
* OS version and system features.
The information is presented as a nicely formated HTML document which can easily be shared to another computer.
Droidentify was written mainly with Raccoon (http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon) and DummyDroid (http://www.onyxbits.de/dummydroid) in mind and is most useful in conjunction with these tools.
Use case: You are driving down the road, something catches your attention, but you cannot pull over to
investigate and you cannot savely text yourself a reminder.
Use case: You work "door to door" (e.g. pizza delivery, bike courier) and want to log your route.
Use case: You are on vacation and you want to mark a tourist attraction, a restaurant or a meeting point
for returning to later.
Bookmarks are placed on the homescreen. In order to view a bookmark, you need to have a suitable maps application installed as well (e.g. Google Maps or OSMAnd~). Please note that in order to conserve battery life, Geo Bookmark will only try to get a location when you request it. GPS will be tried first. If no fix can be determined within 40 seconds, the system will be asked if there is a "last known position". On a recently booted device, it may be nescessary to initialize the location service with a more patient location tracking app.
Bookmarks are color coded. A blue symbol indicates a GPS derived location. A red symbol indicates that the "last known position" was used and the bookmark should be double checked.
NOTE: By design, the user interface is kept minimal. There is (and will be) no support for (re-)naming bookmarks. If that functionality is needed, the suggested solution is to use homescreen folders which can be labeled. On Android 4.x, creating a folder as as easy as dragging two icons on top of each other. "Photo Bookmark" is an ideal companion app for creating the second icon.
Drudgery is a work motivator for the home- and lockscreen (either standalone or as an extension to the popular Dashclock Widget), offering the following features:
* Countdown till closing time
* Money earned today
* Up to three configurable shifts (swipe the speechbubble)
* Lunch break alarm
* Drudge Quest! The not to serius, game for in between. Play as an anonymous employee of Drudge corp. who has to pull through the day without meeting the boss.
Drudgery is free and open source software. For more information or to leave a tip, please visit the website.