Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
Then welcome to the world of Interactive Fiction (aka Text Adventures)! Here every game is a story waiting to unfold as you guide your alter ego by texting where to go and what to do next.
Text Fiction is a Z-Machine story interpreter (aka terp) with a modern, SMS style user interface for playing Z-Code games like the famous Zork triology. Hundreds of free stories, ranging from fantasy over horror to science fiction are available for download.
* Plays z3, z5 and z8 games (may be wrapped in zblorb)
* Unique, instant messanger like user interface
* Configurable quick command keys to cut down on typing (long press to modify).
* Copy&Paste words to the prompt from the chat bubbles by tapping them
* Clear words from the prompt by double tapping a chatbubble.
* Nightmode ("Lucy" / "Mina" colorscheme)
* Stories can be read out loud via TTS engine (long touch a bubble to start, touch to stop).
* Ability to customize font and fontsize.
* Touch sensitive borders/corners for moving in the designated cardinal direction 8may be fiddly on small screens).
* Saving/Restoring from the menu (will NOT work via commands).
This app is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation on a forum, on Reddit, Facebook, in a chat, or any other place? Wish you had an easy and painless way of quickly compiling a list of apps installed on your Droid? List My Apps does exactly that! It presents you with an inventory of your device, giving you the ability to select which apps to recommend to your friends on your favorite social network or directly phone2phone via QR codes.
Output of LMA is fully customizable through the build-in template editor, with the following standard formats already defined out of the box for your convenience:
* Plain text
* HTML list (useful for Drupal)
* BBCode list (used by most forums)
* Markdown list (use this on Reddit).
* Market URL (use this for direct, phone to phone sharing via QR code; requires a suitable Barcode scanner app to be installed on both devices - "Barcode Scanner" by ZXing Team is recommended).
More formats (e.g. Excel CSV export) can be added anytime. All hypertext formats are able to conveniently link apps back to the market from which they were installed from (or to Google Search if no source can be determined).
List My Apps. Is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
is modeled after the classic, mechanical fruitmachines of the early 20th
centuries and emulates devices such as:
* Mills Novelty QT Chevron
* Mills Novelty Vestpocket
* Groetchen IMP trade simulator
* Pace Comet
* Liberty Bell
Unlike the slotmachines, it is modeled after, PocketBandit also includes
elements of skilled and strategic play:
* Spin the reels at different speeds by pulling the knob at different
* Stop a reel at will by yanking the knob up.
* Wager zero to three coins per round.
* Use no-wager rounds to skip over bad luck streaks.
No ads, no tracking, no privacy invasion! PocketBandit is free to use and
open source. Details and an APK for side loading can found on the website.
Tips (via paypal) are welcome, as are bugreports and feature requests!
Drudgery is a work motivator for the home- and lockscreen (either standalone or as an extension to the popular Dashclock Widget), offering the following features:
* Countdown till closing time
* Money earned today
* Up to three configurable shifts (swipe the speechbubble)
* Lunch break alarm
* Drudge Quest! The not to serius, game for in between. Play as an anonymous employee of Drudge corp. who has to pull through the day without meeting the boss.
Drudgery is free and open source software. For more information or to leave a tip, please visit the website.