With the "Husteblume" allergy app, the technician provides their customers with support in dealing with their pollen allergy. With this app you can see, for example, when you particularly care about the pollen, learn more about flowering times and cross-reactions or have your symptoms recorded and evaluated in a diary.
- View the pollen exposure forecast for the next few days
- Pollen alarm with push function
- Encyclopedia with background information on the most common allergens
- Regional and pan-German pollen calendar
- Record symptoms and medications taken in the diary and discover extensive evaluation functions
- Notes on therapy and treatment methods in the patient information
- Self-test for adults for allergic hay fever
- Reminder of the daily recording of symptoms
- Selection and individual sorting of the eight most common allergens, ragweed, mugwort, birch, alder, ash, grass, hazel and rye
- Frequent questions with lots of additional information
As a statutory health insurance company, we are committed to the best possible protection of your health data. The data collected will not be passed on to TK and the entries will be saved anonymously.
We are continuously expanding the cough flower with new functions - your ideas and tips will help us! Please send us your feedback directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTNERS AND COOPERATION
As technicians, we have the highest quality standards. For this we work closely with the German Pollen Information Service Foundation and the University of Vienna.
Android 6.0 or higher