“Die Techniker” provides its customers with a digital all-purpose tool. For example, you can use this app to upload your receipts for reimbursement, view existing sick notes, or do something for your fitness while collecting bonus points.
- Protection of sensitive data through secure login (e.g. no rooted devices allowed)
- Transmission of sick notes and documents
- Send messages to the Techniker
- Receive letters from the Techniker
- Use the TK bonus program completely digitally
- TK-Fit with access to Google Fit, Samsung Health or Fitbit
- Overview of prescribed drugs of the last six years
- Apply for reimbursement of costs for medicines, vaccines, osteopathy and health courses
As a statutory health insurance company, we are committed to the best possible protection of your health data. That's why we check your identity when setting up TK-App on your smartphone. You can either identify yourself online using your ID card and PIN via the Nect Wallet app or by entering an activation code. We‘ll send you the activation code via post.
You can find everything else about our security concept at https://www.tk.de/techniker/2023678
Please note: The use od TK-App with rooted devices is not possible for security reasons.
We are continuously adding new features to the TK-App - your ideas and hints help us most. Write us directly and anonymously via the feedback function in the TK-App.
BONUS & TK-Fit
Membership in a football club, regular check-ups at the dentist, the non-smoking course after New Year's Day - all these things earn points for the TK bonus program. And thanks to the connection to Google Fit, Samsung Health or Fitbit, you'll receive points for many other activities.
With TK-Safe you have all relevant health data at a glance: Your visits to the doctor, diagnoses, medication, vaccinations, preventative medical checkups and much more.
Please note that TK-Fit and TK-Safe are not available in English yet.
For the TK-App:
- TK customer
- Android 9.0 or higher
- Unmodified Android operating system, ie. no Root (For more information, see https://www.tk.de/techniker/2023674)
- Step counting using Google Fit, Samsung Health or Fitbit and your smartphone or a compatible fitness tracker.
We aim at providing you an app that is as barrier-free as possible. You can find the accessibility statement at: