Though Japanese Katakana words derives from English and other foreign languages, their meaning and pronunciation can sometimes be different making them difficult to understand.
If you have ever wondered what the meaning of certain Katakana words are that you see in towns, magazines, or on television etc., please open and try out this app as soon as possible to search for the meaning of Katana words.
This app is recommended for people with a basic understanding of Japanese but who struggle with Katakana words.
· A Wide Variety of Recorded Items
- Includes over 3,000 words. All words have example sentences and translations, so you can learn how to actually use them.
· An Easy Search Function
- The app can be operated intuitively using our simple screen design. In addition to being able to search for words using the Japanese syllabary, you may also search by category or by keyword. The key word search function is available not only in Japanese, but also allows for a search using English and even Romaji readings.
- This allows you to quickly search for the words you want to find.
・A Cute Design
- The app features the characters of a junior high school girl and boy to allow you to enjoy language learning that can tend to be boring.
・The attractive sound reproduction
- Pronunciation audio can be chosen from the voice of a girl, or the voice of a boy. You can listen to the pronunciation from the voice of each cute character. Unlike mechanical voices, it is fun to listen to!
· The Pronunciation Test Function
- Since each word has a simple pronunciation test function, let's practice repeatedly until you become aware of words that were hard to deal with before!
- Also, on the pronunciation test screen, you can intensively test words that we think non-native speakers are not good at!
· The My List Function
- You can save your favorite words using the My List Function. For words with meanings that are hard to remember, or that you can not pronounce quite well, put them into My List!