Using it for FATE dice, and thank you for even including them (so many programs don't). The only thing I'd like to see is a change in how the FATE dice roll is summed (a total instead of the number of each result), as well as the ability to make the result appear in the middle of the screen (or at least move where the result shows up). Thank you for all the hard work.
I really like this app. I'm using it for dnd and it more than fits the bill. I love customizing my dice to my character. My only question is my group accused me of cheating because the app rolled high alot can anyone confirm that this app is truly random
This is officially my favorite dice app. I'd recommend it to my mother.
Fun for Battletech head shots.
Does what it says on the tin . Rolls dice, not much more. The score bonus setting slider is rather annoying to use because of its sensitivity. And I would really like to have a function to set up some common types of die rolls so I don't have to muck about to change things. Changing dice is annoying because of the large list of unnecessary dice.
- Increase dice count limit for the premium version
- Add real D30 dice (thanks to Xavier)
- Add "Middle" result mode (thanks to Condutiarii)
- Add D6 mice dice (thanks to Cristian and Lyndi)
- Add D6 battlelore dice (thanks to Dmitry and Fazer)
- Add D24 dice (thanks to Jim)
- Special characters are now handled for the premium version (thanks to Leo)
A dice, always in your pocket. Guaranteed to be fair. With great dice sounds!