Con esta aplicación podrás disfrutar en directo de la mejor programación de Movistar TV y contenidos bajo demanda, en tu ordenador, móvil o tableta. Más de 100 películas, fútbol y otros deportes, series, programas de entretenimiento y gran variedad de contenidos infantiles.
Además, podrás acceder a todos los contenidos de Movistar Series y a más de 25 canales: Movistar Fórmula 1, Movistar Moto GP, Canal+ 1, Canal+ Liga, Canal+ Liga de Campeones, Movistar Fútbol, Gol 2 Internacional, Eurosport, Canal Invitado (cambia mensualmente), FOX, AXN, Calle 13, TNT, Fox Life, COSMO, AXN White, Comedy Central, SyFy, TCM, Disney XD, Disney Junior, Nickelodeon, National Geographic , National Geographic Wild, Cocina, 40TV y TVE 24h. Todo ello visible según la modalidad que tengas contratada. Además, podrás consultar toda la guía de programación de todos tus canales y programar la grabación de cualquier contenido.
Registra hasta 5 dispositivos de cada tipo: PC/Mac, Smartphone o Tablet, permitiendo una sesión activa simultánea en estos dispositivos por usuario.
Para poder ver Multidispositivo de Movistar TV:
- Entra en http://www.movistar.es/television/go
- Regístrate proporcionando tus datos de cliente, y en un máximo de 24h recibirás en tu correo electrónico tu clave de acceso al servicio.
- Tu cuenta quedará activada desde el primer momento que te registres en la aplicación con tu clave. Desde ese momento, puedes empezar a disfrutar del servicio.
**IMPORTANTE: Usuarios con cuentas de Hotmail y Gmail, en caso de no recibir la clave, por favor revisad correo no deseado y promociones. Por restricciones relacionadas con la Gestión de Derechos Digitales sobre contenidos, en algunos terminales no homologados y/o rooteados pueden producirse problemas con la reproducción de contenidos.
El servicio Multidispositivo de Movistar TV es un servicio gratuito para clientes de Movistar TV. La aplicación permite acceso a través de 3G y 4G, pero su visionado no incluye la tarifa de datos. Se recomienda su uso con WiFi. Sólo disponible en territorio nacional. Toda la información en http://www.movistar.es/television/go
SwannView Link supports the following features:
Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time (16ch view works best on tablets)
Play back stored recordings from your DVR or NVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later
Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone's picture library
Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
Check out the updated manual for the new app here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l83a6jr1srgmm1g/SwannView_Link_Mobile_Manual.pdf?dl=1
Currently supported DVR models (x will be 4, 8 or 16 channel depending on your model):
SwannSecure WiFi Monitoring System
Swann Micro NVR
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered "downloads" by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For the latest information, visit http://www.swann.com/swannview
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – email@example.com
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world. The best part…it is FREE!
Search, organize, tag, and add or save your favorite streams for easy access any time you want to rock out! XiiaLive™ is easy to customize and optimize to your own taste with features like skin themes, data guard, notification sounds, Bluetooth options, separate internal volume, preferred language, just to name a few.
• Search for any song, artist, show playing anywhere in the world and play it!
• More than 50,000 radio stations from across the world powered by UberStations.
• Can’t find the station you’re looking for? Don’t worry! We offer other directories like SHOUTcast where you might find what you’re looking for.
• Missed something or just want to hear that song again? Just REWIND by using the SEEKBAR and listen to it again!
• Add any song or station to your FAVORITES or go to HISTORY to find the stations or songs that you recently played.
• Discover new stations with our SCAN feature. Just like your car stereo scan button, XiiaLive allows you to scan any list of stations.
• Perfect for the gym, running, driving and many other activities. Our NOTIFICATION SOUNDS let you know the playback status without having to look at your screen.
• Fall asleep and wake up to your favorite stations. SLEEP TIMER fades the music volume slowly until it stops. ALARMS lets you set up a time and the station you wish to wake up to.
• SHARE the station and song you are listening to via Facebook and Twitter.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
• Add your own URL link.
• Smart recovery. Monitors connection issues and attempts fast recovery without any interruptions.
• HTTP Authentication support. Bring those premium stations to Xiialive we got you covered!
• Favorite station filter and sorter and tag sorter by name, date, last played, audio format, bitrate, and more.
• Advanced filters for searching stations.
• Equalizer. (Android 2.3 and greater, beta state.)
• WiFi/Hotspot auto connect. Powered by Boingo.
• Last.fm scrobble support.
• Two beautiful skin themes, classic dark and light.
• Data guard option. Protects from using network data plan when streaming.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto stop playback.
• Supported audio formats: [aac, aac+, m3u, mp3, mp4, m4a, mpeg, asf, wma, ogg, flac]
• Supported playlists: [m3u, pls, asx]
• Supported protocols: [http, hls, mms, mmsh]
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About "Control vibration", "Prevent phone from sleeping" permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
iSpyConnect requires an install of iSpy on a windows PC (free). It is free to use over your local (wifi) network. Charges apply for remote access and alerting services. iSpyConnect requires a windows PC to install the iSpy open source software on and also requires an account on iSpyConnect to login and access your server.
HomeDia is a for Digital Living Network Alliance(DLNA) services, including Digital Media Player(DMP), Digital Media Controller(DMC), and Digital Media Server(DMS) functions. Not only can you access your multimedia content include music, video and pictures at home, with your Android phone you can stream multimedia files to DLNA/UPnP compatible electronics devices on your WiFi network.
HomeDia has the following features:
- Access and steam multimedia files on phone and connected DLNA/UPnP compatible electronics devices
- Support set custom shared media files on your phone
- Support play multimedia files of your phone on other DLNA/UPnP compliant media devices(Phone as DMS)
- Automatically detects DLNA(UPnP) compatible servers and players
- Support multimedia streaming from UPnP/DLNA Media Server to your phone(Phone as DMP)
- Support control renderer operation with your phone to play (Phone support DMC)
- Now Playing screen with regular playback controls
1. Support Android version 2.0 upward compatible media formats
2. Compatible DLNA/UPnP electronics devices means compatilbe DLNA/UPnP V1.0 standard
Known issue: Some problems for PS3 Media Server(PMS).
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Share content created on Galaxy phones using email, messenger, and cloud storage, and view it using Samsung Content Viewer.
You can also use Samsung Content Viewer for PC to view content on your computer. Further information is available on the website.
URL : http://www.samsung.com/sviewer
- Hardware: Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, Vega Iron, LG Optimus Pro, Nexus 4
- Software: Android OS JB (4.1) or higher
Supported content types
- Sound & Shot
- Story Album
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (IRobot, Led lights, Dyson (coming soon))
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Ultimate Remote Control App = Remote Kit
With Remote Kit, you can use your phone or tablet like a remote control!
Relax on the couch to see a movie, and pause or adjust the volume any time!
Control the music on your PC while you’re cooking, directly from your phone!
No need for a Keyboard or Mouse!
Remote Kit is a friend of Mouse Kit.
Remote Kit is compatible with Mac (OSX) and PC (Windows).
Control Basic Functions:
- Volume Adjustment
Mouse Control with:
- Left/Right Click
List of compatible players
- KM Player
- Gom Player
- Windows Media Player
- Daum Pot Player
- Quick Time Player
- Gom Player
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Remote Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage (www.yooiistudios.com)
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Remote Kit to connect between PC and smartphon!
Remote Kit (Remocon) is developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)