It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world. The best part…it is FREE!
Search, organize, tag, and add or save your favorite streams for easy access any time you want to rock out! XiiaLive™ is easy to customize and optimize to your own taste with features like skin themes, data guard, notification sounds, Bluetooth options, separate internal volume, preferred language, just to name a few.
• Search for any song, artist, show playing anywhere in the world and play it!
• More than 50,000 radio stations from across the world powered by UberStations.
• Can’t find the station you’re looking for? Don’t worry! We offer other directories like SHOUTcast where you might find what you’re looking for.
• Missed something or just want to hear that song again? Just REWIND by using the SEEKBAR and listen to it again!
• Add any song or station to your FAVORITES or go to HISTORY to find the stations or songs that you recently played.
• Discover new stations with our SCAN feature. Just like your car stereo scan button, XiiaLive allows you to scan any list of stations.
• Perfect for the gym, running, driving and many other activities. Our NOTIFICATION SOUNDS let you know the playback status without having to look at your screen.
• Fall asleep and wake up to your favorite stations. SLEEP TIMER fades the music volume slowly until it stops. ALARMS lets you set up a time and the station you wish to wake up to.
• SHARE the station and song you are listening to via Facebook and Twitter.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
• Add your own URL link.
• Smart recovery. Monitors connection issues and attempts fast recovery without any interruptions.
• HTTP Authentication support. Bring those premium stations to Xiialive we got you covered!
• Favorite station filter and sorter and tag sorter by name, date, last played, audio format, bitrate, and more.
• Advanced filters for searching stations.
• Equalizer. (Android 2.3 and greater, beta state.)
• WiFi/Hotspot auto connect. Powered by Boingo.
• Last.fm scrobble support.
• Two beautiful skin themes, classic dark and light.
• Data guard option. Protects from using network data plan when streaming.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto stop playback.
• Supported audio formats: [aac, aac+, m3u, mp3, mp4, m4a, mpeg, asf, wma, ogg, flac]
• Supported playlists: [m3u, pls, asx]
• Supported protocols: [http, hls, mms, mmsh]
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
If you like to connect your PC up to your TV so you can watch your movies on a bigger screen, then PowerDVD Remote lets you control everything from the comfort of your couch.
Via Wi-Fi you have total control over your Blu-ray Discs, DVD titles and high-definition videos as well as the music and photo playback features in PowerDVD.
• Turn your Android device into a remote controller for PowerDVD
• Full navigation and playback control for Blu-ray Discs, DVD titles and videos
• Wirelessly play and save your mobile device’s video and photos to your PC
• Turn your mobile device into a wireless keyboard and mouse pad for your PC
• Multi-touch control to remotely rotate and zoom-in photos
Supported Android device display resolutions:
480x320, 800x480, 854x480, 960x540, 1024x600, 1280x800, 1920x1080
*PowerDVD Remote supports PowerDVD 11 retail releases onwards.
*If you have purchased one of the following versions of PowerDVD, you should download and install the PowerDVD Remote FREE version: PowerDVD 14 Ultra/Pro/Standard, PowerDVD 13 Ultra/Pro/Deluxe, PowerDVD 12 Ultra, PowerDVD 11 Ultra/Deluxe.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- Operability improved.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Con esta aplicación podrás disfrutar en directo de la mejor programación de Movistar TV y contenidos bajo demanda, en tu ordenador, móvil o tableta. Más de 100 películas, fútbol y otros deportes, series, programas de entretenimiento y gran variedad de contenidos infantiles.
Además, podrás acceder a todos los contenidos de Movistar Series y a más de 25 canales: Movistar Fórmula 1, Movistar Moto GP, Canal+ 1, Canal+ Liga, Canal+ Liga de Campeones, Movistar Fútbol, Gol 2 Internacional, Eurosport, Canal Invitado (cambia mensualmente), FOX, AXN, Calle 13, TNT, Fox Life, COSMO, AXN White, Comedy Central, SyFy, TCM, Disney XD, Disney Junior, Nickelodeon, National Geographic , National Geographic Wild, Cocina, 40TV y TVE 24h. Todo ello visible según la modalidad que tengas contratada. Además, podrás consultar toda la guía de programación de todos tus canales y programar la grabación de cualquier contenido.
Registra hasta 5 dispositivos de cada tipo: PC/Mac, Smartphone o Tablet, permitiendo una sesión activa simultánea en estos dispositivos por usuario.
Para poder ver Multidispositivo de Movistar TV:
- Entra en http://www.movistar.es/television/go
- Regístrate proporcionando tus datos de cliente, y en un máximo de 24h recibirás en tu correo electrónico tu clave de acceso al servicio.
- Tu cuenta quedará activada desde el primer momento que te registres en la aplicación con tu clave. Desde ese momento, puedes empezar a disfrutar del servicio.
**IMPORTANTE: Usuarios con cuentas de Hotmail y Gmail, en caso de no recibir la clave, por favor revisad correo no deseado y promociones. Por restricciones relacionadas con la Gestión de Derechos Digitales sobre contenidos, en algunos terminales no homologados y/o rooteados pueden producirse problemas con la reproducción de contenidos.
El servicio Multidispositivo de Movistar TV es un servicio gratuito para clientes de Movistar TV. La aplicación permite acceso a través de 3G y 4G, pero su visionado no incluye la tarifa de datos. Se recomienda su uso con WiFi. Sólo disponible en territorio nacional. Toda la información en http://www.movistar.es/television/go
SwannView Link supports the following features:
Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time (16ch view works best on tablets)
Play back stored recordings from your DVR or NVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later
Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone's picture library
Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
Check out the updated manual for the new app here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l83a6jr1srgmm1g/SwannView_Link_Mobile_Manual.pdf?dl=1
Currently supported DVR models (x will be 4, 8 or 16 channel depending on your model):
SwannSecure WiFi Monitoring System
Swann Micro NVR
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered "downloads" by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For the latest information, visit http://www.swann.com/swannview
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
This app uses built-in infrared port (IR-blaster). If your phone/table doesn't have it, but your Samsung Smart TV has network (WiFi/LAN) interface, then you may be able to use similar app with WiFi interface: Samsung TV Touch Remote (WiFi)
Tested with Samsung F6400 TV, but probably works also with others Samsung Smart TVs (if it does, then let us now and give feedback).
★ Works with Samsung phones and tablets with built-in IR sender
★ Works with some phones with Android compatibe built-in IR sender and Android 4.4 KitKat like HTC ONE.
★ You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 1-3 (max ~5 meters).
★ No additional hardware is needed
★ No full screen ads, no push notification ads or any kind of similar pop-up ads!
With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR blaster might not work or range is less then 5ft.
NB! At the moment this app is not compatible with HTC (running on Android 4.4.x). If you have HTC M7/M8, then feel free to contact me by e-mail, I can add you to beta releases group.
If this app doesn't work with your phone or TV then feel free to e-mail me (your exact TV and phone model). Then I can try to add support for your phone or/and TV model.
This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung Group. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Group.
This software is provided by author ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
The layout of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited freely via XML and also via the app (only basic changes)
Infrared codes can be added manually. At the moment the formats supported are: Pronto Hex Codes, Denon Binary Codes (Sharp and Kaseikyo), WinLIRC/LIRC (RC6,RC5,RAW,NEC1,NECx1), PWM_HEX (plain binary pwm). More to come in future!
- Any smartphone or tablet with Android 4.4 Kitkat or 5.x Lollipop and infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer, SONY devices are NOT supported because they can not send RAW codes!)
- LG G3 (no other LG device because only G3 can send raw code)
- Samsung devices with Infrared and Stock-ROM will work on Android below Kitkat too.
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334 and other Lenovo devices with infrared.
- If your device has infrared and does not work, please contact with additional info so i can check if support can be added.
If the device you want to control is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will try to add it into the database when i have time. Also feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc) to make my research easier and build the database faster.
- Import LIRC (*.cf, *.conf) and irplus (*.irplus, *.xml) files.
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- Codes for entering Service Menu for some devices (LG)
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) - Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299)
Windows Media Center Controls
Display Brightness/Colour Settings
Meanie runs on your PC and allows you to control applications from your phone.
You can download Meanie for free from
To try the free version of this App ...
Browse, with your phone web browser, to the address shown when Meanie is run on your PC, then add it to your home page.
This app offers the same features but a better response and fixed orientation that comes with a native phone app.
Your phone will need to be connected to your WIFI network.
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
Ultimate Remote Control App = Remote Kit
With Remote Kit, you can use your phone or tablet like a remote control!
Relax on the couch to see a movie, and pause or adjust the volume any time!
Control the music on your PC while you’re cooking, directly from your phone!
No need for a Keyboard or Mouse!
Remote Kit is a friend of Mouse Kit.
Remote Kit is compatible with Mac (OSX) and PC (Windows).
Control Basic Functions:
- Volume Adjustment
Mouse Control with:
- Left/Right Click
List of compatible players
- KM Player
- Gom Player
- Windows Media Player
- Daum Pot Player
- Quick Time Player
- Gom Player
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Remote Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage (www.yooiistudios.com)
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Remote Kit to connect between PC and smartphon!
Remote Kit (Remocon) is developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
С помощью неё Вам будут доступны следующие возможности
1) Автоматический поиск приставок в радиусе действия
2) Два режима управления - тачпад и джойстик
3) Тачпад - будет незаменим при интернет сёрфинге
4) Джойстик - удобно пользоваться в меню, а также при просмотре ТВ каналов
5) В режиме джойстика добавлена возможность быстрого листания каналов/пунктов меню с помощью прокрутки "колеса"
6) Добавлена возможность управления звуком не только кнопками в программе, а и с помощью хардкорных клавиш
If you don't own a Raspberry Pi, or you don't know what it is, keep moving, there is nothing to see here... If you do, stay tuned!
What is it?
- a simple way to watch videos on the Raspberry Pi with minimal overhead
- all you need is an SSH server (you will probably have this anyway) and OMX Player (naturally)
What is it not?
- a full-blown media player
- a generic SSH client
- a remote control for any other things on the Raspberry Pi, like GPIO pins, system monitor, etc.
I want to know more!
- large remote control for convenience, with alternative layouts
- supports hardware volume buttons
- keep browsing files while watching videos
- OMX Player connection running in the background to free up your device to do other things
- quick access to remote control via notification
- support for subtitles and multiple audio streams
- optional "screen" support to re-attach lost connections
- password based or public key SSH login
- support "killall" as a last resort to get rid of a running OMX Player that you somehow have lost control over (try the "screen" option if your connection is prone to drop frequently)
- reboot/shutdown and TV on/off functions for convenience
- integrated IMDb lookup (IMDb app needs to be installed)
- folder play, i.e. auto advance to next item
- URL play (add/edit/delete URLs manually, view/share URLs with OMX Remote from external app, configure multiple URL play commands)
- experimental playback of videos on device (share from Photos or Gallery app)
Help, I'm stuck!
- if you cannot get a file listing, try to log in to your Raspberry Pi using a generic SSH client with the same connection and user details
- if you get a file listing but cannot play any files, try to run OMX Player manually on the Raspberry Pi
- if that does not help, drop us an email
Oh, by the way, thanks for reading this far, and of course...
have a nice day ;)
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
SUPPORTED DEVICES (PCH)
* Popcornhour (PCH)
A-100, A-110 or C-200
* Installed HDD
* PLoNK 0.0.3
* Access to your PCH IP from you phone (hopefully on the same network)
1. Make sure you have a PCH (one of the specified models above)
2. Make sure you have installed a harddrive (HDD) in your PCH
3. Install the NMT software on your PCH HDD
4. Download NMT community installer (NMTCI) on your PC
5. Run NMTCI and install the latest llink application
6. Install the PLoNK CSI.zip for your PCH (from code.google.com)
7. Enter setup and specify the IP of your PCH
8. Enjoy the app
* M3U playlist support has been sought after, but this is limited by LLink.
You can visit: http://www.lundman.net/wiki/index.php/Llink and ask Lundman to implement support for M3U in LLink, but we can't do anything about it as it seems.
* As of version 1.0 it is still free to use, but it's also Ads funded (meaning it will show Ads).
PERMISSIONS USED BY THE APPLICATION
Access to your PCH
Check if internet is available
Allows you to remove all Ads