Through its strategy, the Public Institution For Social Security (PIFSS) aims to achieve the happiness and satisfaction of the public by providing the
best electronic services and improving the level of work and facilitating the achievements of transactions and to be conducted at a high speed and high quality and keep pace with global technological development.
Therefore, the Public Institution For Social Security (PIFSS) in the State of Kuwait launched the first package of electronic services in the smartphone application and Web page. They are available in both Arabic and English, keeping in mind the confidentiality and privacy of users.
You will be logged in to these services in two ways: send a text message with a verification code (OTP) to the phone number registered with the institution securely or by entering the username and password issued by the Public Authority for Civil Information.
One of the most important services:
1) Updating the data of individuals and is available to all registered with the institution (pensioners – Beneficiaries - insured).
2) Clearing of pensioners' replacements is available to pensioners.
3) Refund Replacement, The online payment process is done through KNET and is available to pensioners.
4) Request for payment of pension in advance provided and is available to pensioners.
5) Request for payment of 7 net pension which is available to pensioners.
6) Electronic payment to the employer is available to all employers registered with the institution.
7) Electronic payment of the insured section V is available to all registered as insured section V at the institution.
The most important advantages:
1) Notifications service where a text message is sent to the phone registered with the institution immediately after the completion and implementation of
2) Service definition of all electronic services can be used for knowledge.
3) Locate the branches of the institution, addresses and phone numbers and in the case of selecting the desired branch you can go directly to Google map.
4) The possibility of seeking help by sending an e-mail.
5) The possibility of converting the application language between Arabic and English.