Korean vocabulary app, TOPIK Words (Korean words study app)
- Provide TOPIK words
- Divide Korean vocabulary to memorize per day
- You can check the Korean words memorized via review feature
- Provides pronunciation of Korean voice
- Bookmark: you can press【★】button to add the word which you couldn't memorize well to the bookmark.
- Copy: you can long-press the word on the word list to copy the word. After copying, you can search it on the internet to study deeply.
- Set/Reset Study rate: You can long-press the part or unit to set/reset the study rate.
- Support Dark theme.
- Provide example sentence
Some Android devices do not support the Korean voice properly. We recommend downloading Speech Services by Google and Korean voice data for smooth voice support.
1. Download Speech Services by Google from the Play Store
2. Settings > Language and Input Method > Letter Read Options > Preferred TTS Engine > Speech Services by Google Selection
3. Download Speech Services by Google Korean Voice Data by tapping the Settings button next to Speech Services by Google.
TOPIK words provides Korean vocabulary.
TOPIK words provide Korean vocabulary divided to memorize per day, so everyone can study easily.
In addition, you can check the TOPIK Korean vocabulary studied that day through the review feature.
Have you just started to learn Korean? Don't you know how to read Korean yet?
Do not worry. TOPIK words will support Korean voice, so you can learn how to read.
You can study Korean vocabulary by listening and watching, even if you do not have any prior knowledge of Korean.
It is important to study words every day! You can review the studied Korean vocabulary by part, unit, or whole words.
Words that you incorrect in the review feature are shown more often. The more you use the app, the more customized the vocabulary is for you.
All words are installed with the app when you download the app. So you can study Korean vocabulary anytime and anywhere.
Let's study Korean TOPIK vocabulary via TOPIK words.