Great messaging app!
Good at what it does. Feels a little clunky due to not being a native app. Can't wait till we have access to KBFS and ad-hoc message signing and encryption (to be used outside of Keybase Chat).
Awesome concept, and existing features seem stable. Needs option of perfect forward secrecy, support for more 3rd party services online (multiple account support for existing ones)
Still waiting for the KBFS support. I wonder if audio/video calls will be supported in the future. Thumbs up !
Fails on some RPC call. Can't even use my profile.
Wish there was a way to access to public and private files in here just as in the desktop client
• Team management:
• Add new members by search, email, or contacts
• Manage invites and requests
• Team settings
• Allow members to publish their membership in the team on their profiles
• Publish your team on the popular teams list
• Open teams allow anyone to join immediately
• Edit team description
• Other stuff
• Subteam creation
• Better chat channel management
• Preview channels you're not in yet
• Better QR code handling