This application is integrated with the following modules:
- Car: register up to 5 CDMX vehicle plates and have information on hand about: the validity of your circulation card; the calendar of the "Today it doesn't circulate" program, in which you can subscribe to contingency alerts; photocivic information and economic and environmental sanctions; your verification information (you will be able to schedule your next appointment); and in case your vehicle is taken to the corralón, you will receive a notification and you will have the contact information of the deposit.
- Help button and My alarm at home: in an emergency, you can trigger the alert to C5 to receive support from police, paramedics or traffic.
- Billboard: know the cultural, sporting and musical events that will take place in the City.
- Locatel Chat: you can ask about procedures or services and report 'non-emergencies' to an operator through chat.
- Digital complaint: make your digital complaint for general records of loss and crimes.
- Digital documents: the digital version of your driver's license, your circulation card and your CDMX official credential.
- My Taxi: you can request a taxi from your cell phone or board it on the street and register the license plate to know the name of the driver, share your trip, rate it and, in case of emergency, have a help button connected to the C5.
- Integrated mobility: the interactive map of integrated mobility in which you can see the lines of the metro, metrobus, trolleybus, light rail, Cablebus, RTP and concession transport. Know the arrival times of the metrobus and RTP.
- Urban reports: make citizen complaints about failures in public services, comments or suggestions. You will be able to add the location, send photographic evidence and track the status of your application in "My reports".
- WiFi for everyone: find out the location of the more than 23 thousand free internet points that the City Government has set up in the 16 municipalities.
With App CDMX you can consult the services of your interest in a practical, simple and efficient way through a single tool.