• Classic pentomino puzzle action
• Great controls
• Retro graphics
• Customizable console
• Great chiptune music
• Special items to help you removing lines & blocks
• Infinite levels
If you like Tetris and the 90s, this is your app!
Amazing physics game. Protect your diamonds and coins from a rain of deadly pixels and blocks!
"Pixel Rain has very pleasant graphics and fun challenges. Overall, a great puzzle game." -- AndroidPolice.com
Pixel Rain features:
• Amazing physics engine – One of the top physics ever seen on an Android device make Pixel Rain an exciting and addictive puzzle game.
• Hours of fun - 64 challenging, brain twisting levels are included and playable offline!
• Unlimited fun - Hundreds of levels are available in the online mode!
• Personalized fun - Create your own level with the level editor at http://f12.co
Both action and strategy will be required to solve this brain twister.
Pixel Rain offers real world physics with retro style graphics and chiptune music, for those who are nostalgic of their old Game Boy, Commodore or Atari.
If you experience crash please disable the sound in the game. This problem may happen on GALAXY S II, and a few other phones which have a buggy sound driver.
All trademarks remain property of their respective holder.
More from developer
- more than 300 levels
- nice retro graphics
- a leveleditor with uploadfunction and an implemented solver for the created levels
- sweet sound effect and music
The graphics were made by tinytouchtales ( http://www.tinytouchtales.com/ ).
You find some bugs? You want that feature in that game? You have a question? Then please mail me: email@example.com
- 30 original level
- sheeptastic graphic
- great music and sound
- ingame editor to make new levels and to publish them
- ingame tutorial
The sheep wolly loves to eat flowers. So please help Wolly to reach the flowers.
When there is no way then touch the dogs and the dogs will blow up bubblegums. So new ways will be created.
Sounds crazy? It is but funny. =)
All you have to do is to survive und jump on the iceblocks or on the enemy. Sounds easy? It is and it's fun.
Give it a try. Perfect for a boring lesson in school or university =)
It's my first try and the game (at the moment) is very hardware-hungry. On a Samsung Galaxy 1 it works fine but on a wildfire it runs "crappy". I will try to fix it.
Made with the great BitsEngine from my friend Marc.
- 30 puzzle levels
- Simple and stylish, and challenging
- arcarde mode - survive as long as you can and get the highest score
- easy to use editor with upload function
- play levels made by other users
The number on the dice shows the count of possible moves.
Move each dice to a gray spot with no moves remaining.
- 30 levels
- ingame editor with upload function
- play the other user generated levels
Original idea and most of the levels were made by Ozzie Mercado.