List of network contains channel, graphic level, encryption.
Save/remove networks supported - Forget option.
Auto Scan function.
- Fixed connection issues on some models
- Rebuild layout for all resolutions
- Many bugs fixed
- Chinese language added
- German language added
Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
The application works only for Alice and Fastweb routers with software AGPF.
Only works if the router's default password has not been changed!
There is the possibility to enter the number of the router by hand even if it is not within range
OF COURSE THERE ARE SIMILAR BUT THE INTERFACE WITH APPLICATIONS OPERATION OR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF THE DATABASE IS DIFFERENT. IN FACT, THIS APPLICATION WILL 'UPDATED REGULARLY AS AND NEW METHODS AND ALGORITHMS come out CALCULATION
The database is updated in August 2013.
Remember that enter or bypass the network access of others is a crime and is punishable by law.
Non Funziona con tutti i modelli e se la password viene cambiata.
E' intesa come applicazione per recuperare una eventuale password smarrita, e non per entrare nella rete del vicino di casa :)
Non vi è nessuna garanzia che funzioni, infatti è gratuita,
tuttavia se le condizioni necessarie si verificano, non ha mai fallito.
Provatela e mandate un feedback.
This utility helps you to easily install root certificates: just copy them in "my_certificates" folder on your (internal) sd card and run the utility.
When you'll add a new WPA-Enterprise network from wireless setting menu, you'll find them "ready to go" ;-)
Your certificates should be in PEM-encoded x509 certificate-file format; other formats could work too, but they are not officially supported.
The application needs INTERNET permission because it uses a local web server to make browser download certificates.
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages or side effect you may experience using this application: run it at your risk!
Thank You H3R3T1C for "File Chooser" http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/190013-creating-simple-file-chooser/
You can setting tethring.
This application can setting SSID/password!
Encryption by WPA/WPA2 can be performed.
If a password is set as empty, it is connectable without attestation.
Works devices. (from review)
*AQUOS PHONE 102SH
*PANTONE 5 107SH
*MEDIAS PP N-01D
*ARROWS A 101F
*DIGNO DUAL WX04K
???("Don't work" and "work" from review)
*Galaxy S III (Galaxy S3)
Don't works devices. (from review)
*HTC Evo 4G
*AQUOS PHONE IS14SH
*Xperia acro HD IS12S
*AQUOS PHONE SERIE SHL22
I assume no responsibility for any damage caused to you.
Home widget is not suppoerted.
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0.
FoxFi / 1-Click WiFi Tether No Root / Quick Settings
Simile a Fastweb Alice Wi-Fi Recovery ma orientata unicamente ai modem Fastweb
Dunque se avete un contratto fastweb cambiate la password di default del wireless(se proprio non volete cambiare gestore :) )
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices
Working in Progress for LG G2 and LG Flex
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email email@example.com so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do not need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise this software will be meaningless). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled.
*Sprint and AT&T has removed FoxFi from Market. If you can not find FoxFi please install or upgrade from http://pdanet.co/bin.
*Some Jelly Bean phones has locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature, because of that FoxFi will ask you to install a user certificate on those phones. The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock (and only allows Pattern, PIN or Password) when any security settings is changed. There is indeed a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate: set a pattern lock and try to unlock the phone with a "bad pattern" for 5-10 times, it will show you an error message, now select "Forgot Pattern?" and enter your gmail/password. After these steps the screen lock will be removed without removing the certificate.
*AT&T Galaxy S4 with latest firmware update: you will see a message to call AT&T when you turn on WiFi mode. Please do NOT close that message (or simply hit the home button to hide the message). You will still be able to use the WiFi Hotspot. Probably does not apply to 4.3.
*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
7. If you install the FoxFi AddOn app, you will also be able to hide tether usage by setting a proxy server address in the computer browser.
HitcherNet uses Wifi Direct technology to allow users to quickly transfer BIG files without relying on internet connectivity or routers. This means you can share videos with your friends anywhere in the world, regardless of internet connectivity. Backpacking, surfing, camping, remote expeditions, or simply to avoid data charges - whatever the situation - HitcherNet allows for fast & secure (WPA2) transfer of your videos and files.
Androids remembered permissions/connections make HitcherNet the most reliable and fastest Wifi Direct Sharing app on the market for mobile video sharing.
*Note, your device(s) must have WiFi Direct capabilities in order to use this app. We are working to make WiFi Direct as fast and as stable as possible - Traditional wifi as a backup for transfer may be in a future release - for when one needs to share files or transfer between PC's and other operating systems.
- -Download and install HitcherNet onto your device.
- -Ensure that Wifi (and therefore Wifi Direct) is enabled (if not you will be prompted to turn it on).
- -Open the app- it will automatically look for HitcherNet peers.
- -When you see the device to which you are trying to connect (it should show up as "available") touch the device's icon to connect
- -A prompt should show up on the device to which you are connecting.
- -Accept the connection request (on Android 4.2+ the device will remember this permission)
- -Touch the file icon on the other phone in order to send a file to that device.
- -Choose your file (You may choose to transfer up to 5 files at once)
- -The transfer should begin automatically and the user will be alerted when the file has arrived.
Wifi Direct's wide bandwidth (up to 250Mb/s), direct connectivity between devices (routers and/or root not required), and robust security (WPA2) make it a game-changer for mobile-mobile file transfer and location-based social sharing. NO COMPLICATED PAIRING PROCEDURES- colocation of devices not required! INBOX/OUTBOX functionality also allows the user to track what files they have sent and received.
Android 4.2-4.3- Automatic connections between previously paired devices. Persistent permissions for previously connected devices. Inbox/Outbox functionality. Automatic connection negotiation.
Android 4.1- Inbox/Outbox functionality. Automatic connection negotiation.
The app is currently supported for Wifi Direct enabled devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) through Android 4.3.
If you encounter problems or success with other devices please let us know so that we can work on supporting a wider range of hardware.
- Share videos between devices without complicated pairing
- Transfer updates/backups from device to device
- Devices automatically connect to remembered peers
- Ridiculously fast file transfer speeds of 50 mb/s between devices
- Save time/money sharing files "off network"...no data charges!
- Multi-connect between multiple mobile devices
- Integrated file management system
- Transfer multiple files at once
- Automatic Wifi Direct activation on devices
- Files are saved to sdcard/HitcherNet
- Save location configurable through menu
- INBOX/OUTBOX functionality
Even better, do you want to find out which devices are connected to your Wifi, so you can discover if somebody not supposed to be there is connected to your wireless network ?
With "Wifi Watch" you can scan your network for all reachable devices (not only the wireless, also the wired ones), and even more, you can monitor automatically when they connect/disconnect, as the app checks automatically (only if you want, you can disable it).
You can also check out the IPs, names (hostname), MAC addresses and Manufacturers of the devices currently or recently connected (the Manufacturer is actually the one who made the network card of the device, sometimes will be the same one of the device itself, sometimes will be different), so even if they are not using the network right now, but they used it lately, you will have this info (Anyway, your router must be capable of it).
Get Internet access anywhere around the world, using wifi networks from cafe, restaurants, bars, finding their passwords from the tips left on foursquare !
NO FOURSQUARE ACCOUNT REQUIRED
-Find wifi access on the road, anywhere!
-Radar your results to easily locate them!
-No internet required! Save and search previous finds!
-Use GPS for better results
Browse venues from your home, around any place on earth you choose from an interactive map inside the app, automaticaly store them, so when you visit that place, you will have all the wifi passwords with you, no internet access required! 100% offline use! Ideal for places with low mobile signal, trips abroad, or when you just can't afford to pay for mobile data!
With just a few clicks, you can discover wifi networks around you, and find their passwords from the tips on foursquare! You can even use it offline! It's really easy!
IMPORTANT NOTE!: The app shows results in metres not in miles! 1m.=3feet
The app CONTAINS ADS to help for its development, but in the future there will be a low costing paid app without the ads, so please don't negative rate them.
The app needs to know your location, to show the venues around you.
The app stores it's database to your sd card, or if you don't have one, to the internal storage
The app needs to know whether you are online or not to show you the right options for online or offline use
Obviously the app needs internet access sometimes, to get the wifi passoword from foursquare and display the maps of the venues locations
keywords: wifi, password, venues, wi-fi, passwords, foursquarewifi, foursqaure wifi. 4sqwifi ,4sqwifi.com ,
-New offline option! Find places around me, automaticaly searches for saved venues around your current location
-Minor bug fixes
-New option to find location by name, not only on map
-Easier to select from map
-New feature! "Radar" any venue, to locate it easily when you are on the road.
-better location identify
-option to open location settings if can't find location
== K-9 Mail Support is Coming! ==
The latest alpha version of K-9 Mail supports OpenKeychain: https://github.com/k9mail/k-9/releases/tag/4.904
• OpenKeychain is Open Source and Free Software (GPLv3+) (-> verifiable cryptography)
• All basic OpenPGP operations: encrypt/decrypt/sign/verify
• NFC/QR code key exchange
• Key management (import/export/sign/upload)
• Import/export of GPG key rings and exported keys from/to the SD card
• Basic keyserver support
• Easy API
Help translating OpenKeychain! Everybody can participate at http://www.transifex.com/projects/p/open-keychain/
• Full network access: Internet access is ONLY used for key server queries
• Control Near Field Communication: To exchange keys via NFC
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: To export keys to the sd card
• Read the contents of your USB storage: To import keys from the sd card
openkeychain, open keychain, openpgp keychain, openpgp, gpg, pgp, keychain
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
More from developer
When used with the SmartPass Connect server software, this app allows for easy configuration of WPA2-Enterprise networks.
For more information on how SmartPass Connect can quickly provision a wide array of devices for WPA2-Enterprise, go to www.juniper.net.