Edge@Team expands Mutualink’s interoperability solution, offering secure real-time multimedia Push-to-Talk capability to public safety and enterprise customers. Achieve unique one-to-one or one-to-many voice, video, text and photo sharing. Connect smartphones and land mobile radio for ubiquitous communications within your agency. And connect to the nationwide IRAPP network for cross-agency sharing.
When you deploy Mutualink you achieve optimal levels of advanced communication and multimedia interoperability. The Interoperable Response and Preparedness Platform (IRAPP) is a growing network of local, state and federal partners, as well as private enterprise, providing interconnectivity for collaboration and coordinated emergency response. Bridge legacy communication assets with the newest communication devices. Perfect for BYOD work environments.
• Download as part of your agency’s Mutualink Edge deployment to securely share voice, video and data within your organization and with other IRAPP network partners.
• Full multimedia – voice, video, text, photos – on a push-to-talk style platform.
• BYOD – Android and iOS phones; use when and where you need to on a device you already use.
• Multiple talk groups: 8 multimedia talk groups – managed and/or ad hoc.
• Trusted interoperability provider; established clients in military, homeland security, public safety, schools and private sector. Mutualink is a reliable partner.
• Fully integrated with the Interoperable Response and Preparedness Platform (IRAPP).
• Send and receive full-motion video
• Send and receive photos from your camera roll
• Send and receive text messages
• Encrypted real-time communications
• Secure and scalable: add users as needed, no limit. HIPPA-compliant, AES-encrypted.
User licenses are required (licenses are a separate purchase)
Wallingford, CT. based Mutualink redefines interoperability by creating networks of interoperable communities that are instantly capable of sharing radio, voice, text, video, data files and telephone communications in a secure environment. The combination of affordability, invitation based control and the simplicity of use changes the way entire communities across the country communicate. Public safety communication and preparedness is evolving into an environment where all critical organizations within communities, as well as among and between communities, are now interacting with one another in seamless ways that are separate and apart from how the general public communicates with the critical organizations during day to day operations and in times of crisis. Additionally, Mutualink’s pragmatic and affordable approach makes interoperable communications accessible to all high-value community assets such as schools, hospitals and places of mass gathering, creating completely interoperable communities that scale across America and the world.