Do you want your cool media system fit into your pocket?
It's now possible!
Volume Booster can make your smart phone sound stronger by 30-40%!
Simply press the volume you want to reach and let the app calibrate your sound settings!
This application will increase your overall volume and sound quality. It will make your Android phone sound like a professional media player.
Improve sounds for any media that is on your Android phone including:
1. Phone calls and voice messages
2. SMS ringtones
3. All system and push messages.
4.It works for speakers and headphones!
5. Video from your favorite sites like youtube or vimeo
6. MP3 music in all players
7. Alerts and notifications7. All games and applications.
It is absolutely FREE!
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to the Volume Booster my Galaxy S4 now sounds much louder"
✓ "Volume Booster is is a great application that I can recommend for everyone".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! This is like an Android assistant on everything related sounds, with the best tips, updates and one of my best recommendations in the Android market".
★ Volume Booster supports Android version 2.2 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
It is save and good for everyone, including kids.
Enjoy any music you can download or video you like, improve your sound quality and have fun!
Disaster Alert berfungsi untuk memperingatkan pengguna jika terjadi bencana
dan memberikan info terkini mengenai situasi sekitar serta tips untuk
penanggulangan ketika bencana terjadi
Terdapat 3 fitur utama pada Disaster Alert
1. Menampilkan lokasi pengguna dan memberikan rute menuju lokasi evakuasi
( lapangan terbuka ) dan rumah sakit terdekat
2. Memberikan Info bencana sekitar melalui Twitter Update dari akun
@infoBencana dan @infoBMKG
3. Memberikan Tips mengenai pencegahan, penanggulangan, dan tips ketika bencana
berupa Gempa Bumi, Kebakaran, dan Banjir terjadi di sekitar pengguna
Dibuat oleh Tim BRAVO.
With a unique take on missed calls, Alert.me divides missed call into three types and provides options to enable/disable remind for each.
Incoming missed call :- Standard missed call where in you do not pick a call for some reason. App alerts in such cases.
Incoming rejected call :- A call missed because you are busy, cannot take the call right away and so reject the call. So that you do not forget to do a reply call later, you can set alert for the same.
Outgoing missed call :- This is when the person on the other side of phone does not pick your call. You can set alert to remind you for retrying again after some time.
- Get alerted at regular intervals.
- Plays alert sound even when your phone is in vibrate mode. This is useful if you forget to switch your phone back from vibrate mode.
- You can change volume of alert sound.
- You can configure number of times you want alert sound to be played. Default value is 10.
- You can configure repeat interval. Default value is 30 sec
- Displays number of missed calls on application and unread messages on the screen from where you can directly check them, call them and text them.
- You can also filter contacts for which you want the alerts
- Set Alerts for unread messages from apps like facebook messenger, whatsapp, gtalk, hangout, wechat
- Set alert for Missed Emails(Only Gmail account ids or Company ids which use Gmail application are supported). For other mail ids(e.g. Yahoo,Hotmail etc.) you can use a work around where you forward mails to your gmail id, create a filter and set an alert for that filter.
- This app also gives you the option of night mode by which you can avoid any alerts during night.
- Set alerts for low battery and low signal
- Now available alerts for the calls you reject or are rejected from the other end.(unique very useful feature)
- You can also snooze the alerts to be reminded later
Permissions Justification--** Trust your privacy is of utmost importance to us**
SERVICES THAT COST YOU MONEY-we are using In-App purchases in our app so that you can buy any specific feature instead of buying all.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS--Our app display pop-up while alerting user for any missed call or SMS, we have provided a button on pop up which facilitates the user in calling back the intended phone number. We assure you that our app will never call anyone without user's confirmation and intervention.
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS) -- We are using this permission so that user can message the intended number quickly from alert popup in case of missed call or SMS.We assure you that our app will never use your content for any other purpose.
READ YOUR CONTACTS -- This app is customizable on many attributes and one of its attribute "Contact Filtering" needs permission to read the contacts and hence our app requires this permission . We only read contacts just to create the list of selected contacts and not more than that.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issue while setting it up ,please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We would be more than happy to respond.
Keywords: Miss Call Alert , Miss Call Reminder, Missed Calls Reminder, Missed Sms Notifications, Unread Sms, Message Alert, Battery Alerts, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Line, Skype message, Google Hangout, GTalk Alert, We Chat, Low Battery, low signal, Email Miss,Unread Chats, Text Missed, Calls and SMS, Flash Alerts, Sound alerts, Messages, Notification, Flash Light
The Union Wireless Commercial Mobile Alert Service (CMAS) Application enables Union Wireless subscribers with an Android handset and data plan to receive geographically-targeted, text-like messages alerting them of imminent threats to safety in their area.
Authorized national, state or local government officials send alerts regarding public safety emergencies, such as a tornado or a terrorist threat.
Alerts are geographically targeted, so a customer living in Wyoming would not receive a threat if they happen to be in Houston when the alert is sent. Similarly, someone visiting Wyoming from Houston on that same day would receive the alert.
Customers will receive only three types of alerts:
1. Alerts issued by the President
2. Alerts involving imminent threats to safety or life
3. Amber Alerts
Subscribers can opt in (default) or out of any or all alerts except for Presidential Alerts. Subscribers can also change the alert ringtone for each type of alert with the exception of Presidential Alerts.
This application is FREE.
Please visit your local Union Wireless store or call 1-866-686-3231 for more information.