Don’t just take our word for it! Take a look at some of the comments shared with us by substitutes just like you!
"I tried this site with the free trial and loved it! I didn't realize how many jobs I was missing out on." - Trisha from Pennsylvania
"Love the personal customer support!" - Daryl from Kansas
"It's so easy to accept assignments! It pops up on my phone and with one touch I've got it! I work almost every day!" - Julie from Texas
Read more: http://subassistant.com/testimonials/
• SubAssistant checks your online accounts 24/7/365 so you can get on with life!
• Receive notifications by email, text, or push notification (using this app).
• EasyAccept™ from SubAssistant provides a direct link that allows you to accept the job with one-click from the notification
• Absolutely FREE 21-day trial period
• Your information is secure
• No battery drain - our servers do the job checking, not your phone.
• Supports SubFinder, SubFinder elite, SmartFindExpress, Aesop online, Aesop Canada, Kelly Educational Staffing, Source4Teachers and more!
To use the app, you will need to sign up for a SubAssistant account. You can do that through the app or on our website. Once you sign up, you will begin a 21-day trial of the SubAssistant service. To continue receiving notifications after the trial ends, you must subscribe at the SubAssistant.com website.
If you have any questions about the app or SubAssistant, please contact us at http://subassistant.com/support. We're happy to help!
SubFinder, SubFinder elite, SmartFindExpress, Aesop, Jobulator, and SFE Mobile are registered trademarks of their respective owners. SubAssistant is not affiliated nor endorsed by these companies.
SubAssistant is approved by CRS Advanced Technology, the makers of SubFinder.
The SubAssistant app is related to sub assistant, aesop online, substitutealert, subfinder online, maxxjobs, substitute app, sub alerts, smartfind express, sfe mobile, edjoin, substitute teacher job alerts
At the touch of a button, you will be able to contact your network of friends and family who will immediately be able to see your location on a map so that they can help or get help to you fast. It’s simple and easy to use, based on a series of traffic-lights for different degrees of danger.
• Add up to 30 contacts to each of your own panic response networks, who will all be contacted if you trigger a panic alert.
• A ‘traffic light’ system offers three ‘panic’ options.
• GPRS tracking shows your location to panic response network members, who will also see their own locations, making it easy to identify the closest potential responders.
• Data capture activates with alerts including your location and possibly any Bluetooth connections in the vicinity of the phone.
• When a panic alert is triggered, the contact of the panic response network is done via a remote system, for added safety.
• The Emergency services can log into Red and Amber Alerts, to join in and coordinate your rescue.
The application receives the following alerts:
- Presidential Alerts
- Extreme Imminent Threat Alerts
- Severe Imminent Threat Alerts
- Amber Alerts
- Required Monthly Test Alerts
Subscribers can opt in (default)or out of any or all alerts except for Presidential Alerts. Subscribers can also change the alert ringtone for each type of alert with the exception of Presidential Alerts.
Besides a Viaero Wireless data plan required with all android handset purchases, no additional fees are required to receive these alerts on the Viaero network. Depending on your data plan, messages received while roaming may incur roaming data charges. Visit your Viaero Wireless store or call 611 from your Viaero phone (1-877-484-2376 from any other phone) for more information.
Random Student Selector:
You simply input the number of students in your class or their names, then click 'Go!' and a random student/number will be displyed on your screen.
Pair Share Ideas:
Random Level Based Pair Share Ideas
Random Category Sentence Frames
By F24 AG
With the F24 Alert! native app for smartphones and tablets, alarm management is now available on the move at any time. Use the F24 Alert! app to activate alarms, flexibly customize existing scenarios and track all activated alarms using the real-time monitoring function.
With the F24 Alert! app, users of the notification, alerting and crisis management service FACT24 can now respond rapidly to emergencies and incidents at any time - even on the move. F24 Alert! is simple to operate and features clear, easy-to-follow design. The app is browser-independent.
Use of the app requires registration.
-Tip only on subtax
-Big numbers to easily see each person's bill
-Allows for a variable amount of tip
-Quick and simple to use
-Get amount to pay in under 10 sec. (using the "next" button in the keyboard)
• Receive job alerts by app notification, text message, phone call, browser alert, and/or email the minute a job becomes available!
• Book jobs with a click!
• Jobs that conflict with your schedule at ANY of your districts are clearly marked, so you never have to worry about over-booking
• Set filters so that you are only alerted about jobs you want
• View your Available Jobs, Current Jobs, Special Instructions, Itinerant Schedules, Job Details, & Teacher Notes on the go
• Sync your Current Jobs to your Google Calendar
• GPS directions to job locations (Aesop® only)
• Reject jobs you don't want (Aesop® only)
• If you work for multiple districts, view all your SubFinder®, Aesop®, and/or SmartFindExpress® accounts in one place
• SubstituteAlert is approved by Frontline Technologies® for use with their Aesop® and SubFinder® products
You must first have a SubstituteAlert account to use this app. If you don't have one, don't worry signing up is easy at https://www.substitutealert.com/signup
subfinder online, subfinderonline, alert, substitute, sub assistant, subassistant, auto accept, webconnect, substitute alert, substitute alerts, sub alert, sub alerts, subfinder elite, sub finder elite, maxx jobs, maxxjobs, aesop, aesop online, aesoponline, sfe mobile, smartfindexpress, smartfind express, smart find express, sub sidekick, jobulator, job shop, notification, substitute teacher
The OCFL Newsroom application allows you to read news from Orange County Florida Government on your Android device, wherever you are. The app has been specifically designed for browsing and navigating articles on the Android platform. Download and sync the latest news directly to your device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can stay apprised of the latest County news. Share articles with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, Email and other social networks and be the first to read about events as soon as they occur with breaking news alerts.
Volunteering is a unique opportunity for you to make a difference and provide assistance and care to members of our community. Through your dedication to service, you ensure that Orange County remains the best place in which to live, learn, work, and play.