Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
Features: UI similar to Wi-Fi settings; Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g. from wifi to 3g); Start on boot; Passphrase; DNS; Script-Security; Write and View Log File; Open Source (GPLv3);
The prerequisites screen will check your device for root, busybox, tun.ko and the openvpn binary! This should be useful to new users figuring out what's needed to get openvpn running.
A working openvpn config is required.
You should follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fschaeuffelhut
Stay up to date, get help and help out: Join the google group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-openvpn-settings?hl=en
It brings a high-speed and encrypted VPN connection to your smartphone or tablet. Unblock your favorite websites and apps with VPN Master any time!
###Please don't download BitTorrent,any P2P will get account blocked!
NO bandwidth limit, Unlimited FREE trial
Use any website as if you were in another country
Bypass location restrictions at super fast speeds
Protect your network traffic under Wi-Fi hotspot Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
Choose any server location in the Americas, Europe or Asia - Auto Locations
Auto to the best locations for you based on your current IP
Works with Wi-Fi,LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
Encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
No bandwidth limitations - 99.9% uptime
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
One-click to connect, no configuration needed.
Premium bandwidth and NO connection time limitation.
1. With simple One-click, you can connect to fastest VPN server
2. VPN servers are deploy on multi locations: United States, England and Japan
3. Unblock geographically restricted websites including Google, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
4. No connection time limitation
5. Protect your privacy by secure VPN encryption
6. No system root required
★★★★★ "Opera Mini for Android is fast, free and goes out of its way to compress data in the background, so you can browse the internet without blowing past your wireless carrier's data caps."
✔ Browse fast: Content-heavy webpages with lots of images and graphics load in a snap. We compress data at a blazing speed, so you can enjoy the fastest browser for your device.
✔ Save data: Opera Mini uses up to 90% less data than other web browsers, giving you faster, cheaper internet.
✔ Navigate easily: Bigger buttons and a clear layout make Opera Mini easy for everyone to use.
✔ Be social: Opera Mini plays well with others. It works on just about any mobile phone that can connect to the internet!
✔ Browse safely: With Opera's focus on security and data privacy, you are assured of safe browsing on the internet.
New and improved features include:
Speed Dial - Set all your favorite websites on the home screen of your web browser with our unique Speed Dial. There’s no limit to the number of entries you can add.
Smart Page - Find out what’s happening with Smart Page. It delivers instant updates from all your social sites on one screen.
Tabs – Enjoy easier multitasking with tabs that allow you to switch quickly between webpages while browsing.
Save pages - Save pages for reading later, or for times you’re not connected to the internet.
Download manager - Start, stop or resume downloads between browsing sessions.
Download it right here from Google Play and enjoy the fastest browser for Android. The official version of Opera Mini is always free to install and use. So, try the quicker way to browse and enjoy the web on your device.
Opera Mini is the best web browser for phones made by:
Also check out the Opera browser for Android (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser), for Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
Made in Scandinavia, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser. Our products have been crafted to help people around the world find information, connect with others and browse the internet.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
Have questions or need help? Visit http://www.opera.com/help/mini/
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/
Follow us and get the latest on Opera happenings:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/opera/
OpenVPN Installer will try to install openvpn (2.1.1) in /system/xbin or /system/bin. Your mileage might vary depending on your phone.
Androids ifconfig implementation fails to configure the tunnel device correctly. So you need ifconfig provided by busybox. Try a BusyBox Installer from the market.
The path to ifconfig is a compile time option to openvpn and can not be changed at runtime. This installer includes multiple binaries with preconfigured ifconfig locations.
The preferred way to install openvpn is to put busybox at /system/xbin/busybox and then choose openvpn preconfigured for '/system/xbin/busybox ifconfig'.
Finally /system/xbin/bb is not needed anymore! I hope this update makes live easier for some of you.
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 21 tunnel servers in 9 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Orbot is the only app that creates a truly private internet connection. As the New York Times writes, “when a communication arrives from Tor, you can never know where or whom it’s from.” Tor won the 2012 Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award.
★ ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES: Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android. Period. Orbot bounces your encrypted traffic several times through computers around the world, instead of connecting you directly like VPNs and proxies. This process takes a little longer, but the strongest privacy and identity protection available is worth the wait.
★ PRIVATE WEB SURFING: Use with Orweb, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web. Get Orweb: https://goo.gl/s3mLa
★ PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGING: Use Gibberbot with Orbot to chat confidentially with anyone, anywhere for free. Get Gibberbot: https://goo.gl/O3FfS
★ PRIVACY FOR APPS: Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature, using the settings found here: https://goo.gl/2OA1y Use Orbot with Twitter, or try private web searching with DuckDuckGo: https://goo.gl/lgh1p
★ PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE: Tor can help you confidentially research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school, or circumvent a firewall to watch sports at work.
★ PRIVACY MADE EASY: Check out our fun, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/browsefreely
★ IT’S OFFICIAL: This is the official version of the Tor onion routing service for Android.
***Expert Root Mode***
★ UNIVERSAL MODE: Orbot can be configured to transparently proxy all of your Internet traffic through Tor. You can also choose which specific apps you want to use through Tor.
***We Love Feedback***
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Orbot is free software. Take a look at our source code, or join the community to make it better: https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git
★ ABOUT TOR: https://TorProject.org
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com
★ HELP US BRING ORBOT TO YOUR COUNTRY: We’re trying to get Orbot into as many languages as possible. Right now it’s in: Arabic (العربية), Basque (Euskara), Bulgarian (български език), Chinese (中文简体), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語) Korean (조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Malaysian (بهاس ملايو ), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
If Orbot isn’t in your language yet, we’d love to have you join our translation team: https://goo.gl/6hni4
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
* Auto connect on boot
* App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* Support for certificates in KeyChain
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration
Join to the OpenVPN Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115310249264827900069) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more...
Some hints to test the app:
* To import a openvpn configuration file, copy the ovpn file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on "+" button in bottom right corner and choose "Import VPN profile". After the import, the files can be deleted.
* If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the vpn name, and so on the LOG tab.
* If the log has errors like "ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP" or "Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException", please try to reboot the device.
* If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side.
* Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of openvpn, so try to set the option "Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2" in the "Options" section.
* If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will contact you at soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem.
Take a look to this video sent me from a enthusiast user...
Thank you Robert!
The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 5.0 (Lollipop). This feature allow to choose which apps are allowed to use the vpn. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasn't running.
This free version has some advertising and doesn't has the following features:
* Tap device support
* Auto connect on connectivity up/down
* Tasker/Locale plugin
If you want also these features, you can buy the full version.
**After your 3 day trial period expires you will need to purchase either a monthly or yearly subscription in order to keep using the service.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Unlike other VPN services, Spotflux lets you:
- Save bandwidth and maximize your data plan
- Stay private with pro-active privacy defense
- Stay protected from malware
Don’t be fooled by other VPN services that simply hide your IP address, Spotflux is the only Intelligent VPN that encrypts and compresses your data while performing millions of cloud-based, real-time analyses on both incoming and outgoing data to identify malware and unauthorized activity, protecting you from digital harm.
Analyzing your data twice provides a level of protection unavailable with other services. By analyzing incoming data we can prevent the ingestion of malicious code (viruses, invasive tracking, etc.). By analyzing outgoing data, we ensure that if your device is already infected, that personal data is not being broadcast without your permission.
The use of a cloud infrastructure provides a highly intelligent connection that adapts and reacts to deter threats on a real-time basis delivering the very best security and privacy against the ever-evolving global digital threats.
You are constantly online—often in WiFi networks outside your own four walls. But WiFis at the airport, café or even at the university are risky. With just a few maneuvers, hackers in the same network can record your private and business activities. In the worst case, they can criminally steal your password and credit card information.
With Steganos Online Shield VPN, you can safely use even public WiFi hotspots. Thanks to data encryption, your messages and e-mails cannot be read. In addition, the program can identify all devices in your WiFi network and block potential threats. Steganos Online Shield for Android is a VPN-solution that is FREE OF ADVERTISEMENTS and FREE OF CHARGE up to a data volume of 500 MB / month.
WHAT STEGANOS ONLINE SHIELD FOR ANDROID OFFERS:
* FREE OF CHARGE and ADS: You can use the app ad-free and completely free of charge up to a data volume of 500 MB / month. Should you need more data volume, you can simply get a monthly subscription or a year-long license and then surf without limits.
* NO SPEED LIMITS: You always surf with the safe high-speed server from Steganos. There is no reduction of surfing speed.
* ANONYMOUS SURFING: Your IP address is encrypted, allowing you to surf invisibly and safely away from hackers.
* FREE CHOICE OF COUNTRY: Choose your IP location from the large Steganos pool and surf safely worldwide.
* DISPLAYS ALL DEVICES IN THE SAME WiFi: Identify all devices in the same network and protect yourself from potential threats.
* WATCH BLOCKED VIDEOS: Get around country-based disabling of Hulu or Netflix and also view blocked YouTube videos on your smart phone or Tablet regardless of where in the world you are online.
* STEGANOS ONLINE SHIELD PREMIUM INCLUDES WINDOWS VERSION: With a premium license, you get unlimited traffic in addition to Steganos Online Shield 365 for your Windows computer for free.
* BATTERY-SAVING, EVEN WITH CONSTANT USE: Even with permanent protection, your battery will be used minimally.
* USABLE WORLDWIDE: Use of Steganos Online Shield for Android VPN does not depend on your location. Thus you can surf safely worldwide in WiFi and wireless networks (3G, 4G/LTE, GPRS, EDGE, etc.)
* SURF SAFELY, COMMUNICATE UNITERCEPTED: Thanks to VPN encryption of your internet connection, you can use services like Skype, WhatsApp or Viber safely away from interception in WiFi. You are even protected from cyber spies in unsecured Websites without http encryption.
* 500 MB traffic / month free
* Steganos Online Shield Premium with unlimited traffic via monthly subscription: US $ 2.95;
* or as 1-year license: US $ 24.95
Smart phone or Tablet with Android 4.0
(“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or higher
If you have questions, please contact Steganos Support directly. Question in the comments section can unfortunately not be answered.
Become a Facebook fan at:
Visit our landing page for more information: http://m.steganos.com
KW: Hotspot, Online, Shield, WiFi, Wi-Fi, Hide IP, Mask IP, Netzwerk, Secure Connection, unblock sites, GEMA, Seiten entsperren, Wireless LAN, Geschwindigkeit, schnell, speedtest, speed, slow, Security, Sicherheit, Proxy, VPN, mobile vpn, HSPA, 4G, 3G, 2G, Block, Zensor, Zensur, Online Shield, SOSA, Encryption, WLAN Encryption, free, gratis. kostenlos
Free Internet speed Booster functions to speed up your Internet connection
- Cleans the DNS cache and improves the latency (this will increase the ping speed and best if you play multiplayer games).
- Stops unwanted background tasks and increase the available bandwidth.
- Adjusts average parallel connections to optimize the speed.
This app perfectly works with all Android phones and tablets. This does not require ROOT to run.
Note to Google:
This app is developed by me and all the code, images created by myself. It comply with all the terms and this is not a fake app, it's functions correctly as described.
Private Tunnel uses the official 4.0+ VPN API, so it does not require a rooted device.
SECURITY: Secure your data to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
PRIVACY: Protect your privacy from criminals accessing your information
PROTECTION: Protect against malware and malicious attacks
ACCESSIBILITY: Access any web content no matter where you live
This is the Android VPN client for the Private Tunnel VPN service. For connecting to non-Private Tunnel OpenVPN servers, please use OpenVPN Connect: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.openvpn.openvpn