Features: UI similar to Wi-Fi settings; Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g. from wifi to 3g); Start on boot; Passphrase; DNS; Script-Security; Write and View Log File; Open Source (GPLv3);
The prerequisites screen will check your device for root, busybox, tun.ko and the openvpn binary! This should be useful to new users figuring out what's needed to get openvpn running.
A working openvpn config is required.
You should follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fschaeuffelhut
Stay up to date, get help and help out: Join the google group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-openvpn-settings?hl=en
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: Only OpenVPN on Android 4.1 and 4.1.1 (but not 4.1.2) is vulnerable. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
OpenVPN Installer will try to install openvpn (2.1.1) in /system/xbin or /system/bin. Your mileage might vary depending on your phone.
Androids ifconfig implementation fails to configure the tunnel device correctly. So you need ifconfig provided by busybox. Try a BusyBox Installer from the market.
The path to ifconfig is a compile time option to openvpn and can not be changed at runtime. This installer includes multiple binaries with preconfigured ifconfig locations.
The preferred way to install openvpn is to put busybox at /system/xbin/busybox and then choose openvpn preconfigured for '/system/xbin/busybox ifconfig'.
Finally /system/xbin/bb is not needed anymore! I hope this update makes live easier for some of you.
*** FREE for every users!
*** Unlimited bandwidth VPN
*** Super easy setup: Install, Click and Connect!
*** Fast servers all over the world
Unblock your favorite restricted websites with the official VPN Unlimited(Free Now!) client for Android. Keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking as well. The only VPN for Android with FREE for any users at unlimited bandwidth!!!
WHAT IS A VPN AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
VPN is an encrypted tunnel between your Android device or computer and a server. Using a VPN gives your device a new IP address and hides your real IP, to make you anonymous to all websites and web apps. Thus, having a VPN allows you to surf the web safely.
BENEFITS OF USING A VPN ACCOUNT
- Unblock geographically restricted websites or VOIP application like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Skype, etc.
- It keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking cookies. No more being tracked by websites you have no idea about.
- Get access to your favorite sites while travelling in China or Middle East countries.
- Enjoy the best of online entertainment while surfing the web secure and anonymous.
- Top server speed & reliability
From today,forget all PPTP,L2TP,Sock and so on boring thing! Just one Click and enjoy!
Unlimited Time,Unlimited Bandwidth and the best thing--->Free!
Android4+don't need root!facebook£¬twitter,youtube,google+,gmail,google map work in any places!
As a business grows, it might expand to multiple shops or offices across the country and around the world. To keep things running efficiently, the people working in those locations need a fast, secure and reliable way to share information across computer networks. In addition, traveling employees like salespeople need an equally secure and reliable way to connect to their business's computer network from remote locations.
One popular technology to accomplish these goals is a VPN (virtual private network). VPN One Click(Free) can provide a private network that uses a public network (usually the Internet) to connect remote sites or users together. The VPN uses "virtual" connections routed through the Internet from the business's private network to the remote site or employee. By using a VPN, businesses ensure security -- anyone intercepting the encrypted data can't read it.
VPN One Click(Free) was not the first technology to make remote connections,but we are trying our best! Several years ago, the most common way to connect computers between multiple offices was by using a leased line. Leased lines, such as ISDN (integrated services digital network, 128 Kbps), are private network connections that a telecommunications company could lease to its customers. Leased lines provided a company with a way to expand its private network beyond its immediate geographic area. These connections form a single wide-area network (WAN) for the business. Though leased lines are reliable and secure, the leases are expensive, with costs rising as the distance between offices increases.
Today, the Internet is more accessible than ever before, and Internet service providers (ISPs) continue to develop faster and more reliable services at lower costs than leased lines. To take advantage of this, most businesses have replaced leased lines with new technologies that use Internet connections without sacrificing performance and security. Businesses started by establishing intranets, which are private internal networks designed for use only by company employees. Intranets enabled distant colleagues to work together through technologies such as desktop sharing. By adding VPN One Click(Free), a business can extend all its intranet's resources to employees working from remote offices or their homes.
Try it free for 7 days.
★ Protect your online privacy from targeted hacks and password data theft.
★ Secure your mobile connection and communications on public/open WiFi hotspots.
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public WiFi
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
■ Choose your location
If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.
■ VPN on/off dashboard widget
Adds a simple one-click widget to your dashboard, so you can turn the secure connection on/off with one click. Best for quick hotspot shield security.
HOW DOES A VPN WORK?
avast! SecureLine is a VPN client that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ – with IPsec technology – to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible for any intruder to spy on.
Try our 7-day free trial.
Premium pricing after trial period: $2.59/month, or $19.99/year.
Unfortunately we could not keep this VPN app free forever, as we have to pay for high-speed servers to keep your droid data secure.
Find more info at http://www.avast.com/secureline-android
**After your 10 day trial period expires you will continue to have basic free VPN service without bandwidth savings or anti-malware.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Unlike other VPN services, Spotflux lets you:
- Save bandwidth and maximize your data plan
- Stay private with pro-active privacy defense
- Stay protected from malware
Don’t be fooled by other VPN services that simply hide your IP address, Spotflux is the only Intelligent VPN that encrypts and compresses your data while performing millions of cloud-based, real-time analyses on both incoming and outgoing data to identify malware and unauthorized activity, protecting you from digital harm.
Analyzing your data twice provides a level of protection unavailable with other services. By analyzing incoming data we can prevent the ingestion of malicious code (viruses, invasive tracking, etc.). By analyzing outgoing data, we ensure that if your device is already infected, that personal data is not being broadcast without your permission.
The use of a cloud infrastructure provides a highly intelligent connection that adapts and reacts to deter threats on a real-time basis delivering the very best security and privacy against the ever-evolving global digital threats.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
To use OpenVPN you will also need the TUN/TAP kernel module (tun.ko), which is not installed by this application.
Since some other OpenVPN binaries and installers didn't work for me, I decided to write my own installer. This installer checks some prerequisites and warns if some are missing.
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* Optimized for Android 4.x, compatible with 2.x
* Unlimited free trial
* Integrated In-app Payment in full version
* Buy once and use on all your Android devices, support 2 devices online at the same time.
* This is free trial version. You can follow the guide in-app to download full version.
* We can not guarantee it works for all models under all network condition. Please test it by yourself and decide use it or not. A known issue is can't work on tablet with Android 3.x.
GFW, over the wall, vpn, privacy, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Backup/restore configuration
This free version has some advertising and doesn't has the following features:
* Tap device support
* Auto connect on WiFi up/down
* Tasker/Locale plugin
If you want also these features, you can buy the full version.
The OpenVPN® software used in this app is developed by OpenVPN® Technologies, Inc. and is redistributed with the original GPL2 copyright
# FEATURES AND LIMITATIONS #
* Uses the VpnService API featured by Android 4+. Devices by some manufacturers seem to lack support for this - strongSwan VPN Client won't work on these devices!
* Uses the IKEv2 key exchange protocol (IKEv1 is currently not supported)
* Full support for changed connectivity and mobility through MOBIKE (or reauthentication)
* Supports username/password EAP authentication (namely EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-MD5 and EAP-GTC) as well as RSA private key/certificate authentication to authenticate users
* Combined RSA and EAP authentication is supported by using two authentication rounds as defined in RFC 4739
* Kombinierte Authentisierung mit RSA und EAP wird über zwei Authentisierungsrunden nach RFC 4739 unterstützt
* VPN gateway certificates are verified against the CA certificates installed on the system (or installed by the user)
* The IPsec implementation currently supports the AES-CBC, AES-GCM and SHA1/SHA2 algorithms
* Passwords are currently stored as cleartext in the database (only if stored with a profile)
# EXAMPLE GATEWAY CONFIGURATION #
This client can be used with the following gateway configuration that is also compatible with the Windows 7 Agile VPN client:
But please note that the host name configured with a VPN profile in the app *must be* contained in the gateway certificate as subjectAltName.
# FEEDBACK #
Please post bug reports and feature requests on our wiki: http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/issues
If you do so, please include information about your device (manufacturer, model, OS version etc.).
The log file written by the key exchange daemon can be sent directly from within the application.
services like Twitter,Facebook,Skype,etc., by connecting to a Virtual Private Network Server. Your public ip address will be different from the real one and the connection will appear as coming from a different country to full protect your privacy. Furthermore, your internet connection will be fully encrypted.
The servers are available in many different countries to allow to change your public ip address and also to watch your national Tv from abroad.
The available countries are: USA,Canada, Australia, United Kingdom,Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland,Italy,Singapore, India, Egypt, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Turkey, Hong Kong, Japan,Romania,Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Iceland, Panama, Chile, Czech, Hungary, Poland and Austria
Use the service with NO traffic limit.
Real free of charge Vpn service!
There are specific versions for:
- Ios (iPhone/iPad/iPod).
Please visit https://www.vpnoneclick.com or http://18.104.22.168 if blocked from your country.
* Surf from any WIFI connection securely, privately and anonymously.
* Stop snoopers from gaining access to your passwords, searches and sensitive network data by using VPN encryption technology
* Always have access to your favorite web sites and apps from anywhere on the planet. Unblock sites like CNN, YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, Netflix and the BBC when traveling in other countries. Perfect for business trips and service men and women who want to stay connected and informed.
* Use VOIP services like Skype and Viber securely without interruption on an unmetered, unlimited, high speed connection.
* Easily switch between more than 110 servers in over 47 countries. The app shows you which servers are fastest for you, no matter where you connect from.
* Auto-reconnect when device wakes from sleep or when moving between WIFI connections, keeping you safe and secure on the go.
Benefits of IPVanish:
* Consistently rated and tested as the fastest VPN service on the planet with connections that easily handle high bandwidth tasks like streaming video and audio
* Servers in 47 countries (and growing)
* 110+ servers to choose from
* Ability to connect multiple devices with a single account
* 24/7 support
* The best value VPN company with the highest number of features for the lowest cost
You are constantly online—often in WiFi networks outside your own four walls. But WiFis at the airport, café or even at the university are risky. With just a few maneuvers, hackers in the same network can record your private and business activities. In the worst case, they can criminally steal your password and credit card information.
With Steganos Online Shield VPN, you can safely use even public WiFi hotspots. Thanks to data encryption, your messages and e-mails cannot be read. In addition, the program can identify all devices in your WiFi network and block potential threats. Steganos Online Shield for Android is a VPN-solution that is FREE OF ADVERTISEMENTS and FREE OF CHARGE up to a data volume of 500 MB / month.
WHAT STEGANOS ONLINE SHIELD FOR ANDROID OFFERS:
* FREE OF CHARGE and ADS: You can use the app ad-free and completely free of charge up to a data volume of 500 MB / month. Should you need more data volume, you can simply get a monthly subscription or a year-long license and then surf without limits.
* NO SPEED LIMITS: You always surf with the safe high-speed server from Steganos. There is no reduction of surfing speed.
* ANONYMOUS SURFING: Your IP address is encrypted, allowing you to surf invisibly and safely away from hackers.
* FREE CHOICE OF COUNTRY: Choose your IP location from the large Steganos pool and surf safely worldwide.
* DISPLAYS ALL DEVICES IN THE SAME WiFi: Identify all devices in the same network and protect yourself from potential threats.
* WATCH BLOCKED VIDEOS: Get around country-based disabling of Hulu or Netflix and also view blocked YouTube videos on your smart phone or Tablet regardless of where in the world you are online.
* STEGANOS ONLINE SHIELD PREMIUM INCLUDES WINDOWS VERSION: With a premium license, you get unlimited traffic in addition to Steganos Online Shield 365 for your Windows computer for free.
* BATTERY-SAVING, EVEN WITH CONSTANT USE: Even with permanent protection, your battery will be used minimally.
* USABLE WORLDWIDE: Use of Steganos Online Shield for Android VPN does not depend on your location. Thus you can surf safely worldwide in WiFi and wireless networks (3G, 4G/LTE, GPRS, EDGE, etc.)
* SURF SAFELY, COMMUNICATE UNITERCEPTED: Thanks to VPN encryption of your internet connection, you can use services like Skype, WhatsApp or Viber safely away from interception in WiFi. You are even protected from cyber spies in unsecured Websites without http encryption.
* 500 MB traffic / month free
* Steganos Online Shield Premium with unlimited traffic via monthly subscription: US $ 2.95;
* or as 1-year license: US $ 24.95
Smart phone or Tablet with Android 4.0
(“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or higher
If you have questions, please contact Steganos Support directly. Question in the comments section can unfortunately not be answered.
Become a Facebook fan at:
Visit our landing page for more information: http://m.steganos.com
More from developer
Private Tunnel uses the official 4.0+ VPN API, so it does not require a rooted device.
SECURITY: Secure your data to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
PRIVACY: Protect your privacy from criminals accessing your information
PROTECTION: Protect against malware and malicious attacks
ACCESSIBILITY: Access any web content no matter where you live
This is the Android VPN client for the Private Tunnel service. For connecting to non-Private Tunnel OpenVPN servers, please use OpenVPN Connect: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.openvpn.openvpn