An Arabic term that means "to learn," Ta'allam aims to make learning the Arabic language and Islamic values fun for everyone!
* learn how to correctly write Arabic letters by tracing
* learn how to pronounce Arabic letters correctly
* learn Arabic word association
* learn how to pronounce Arabic numbers correctly
* Duah - Duah upon waking up, Duah before meal, Duah after meal, and Duah before sleeping
* Surah - Surah al Fatiha, Surah Al Ikhlas
* Wudhu - Washing of the hands, mouth, nostrils, arms, head, and feet
* Salah - 1st to 5th obligatory prayers
Ta'allam was developed by Smart Communications, Inc. in partnership with the Department of Education of General Santos City and Sarangani, local government of Sarangani, Mercy Foundation, Young Moro Professionals, and ACLC GenSan.