A Waray term that means "knowledge," Kaaram is an interactive literacy app meant to teach those who want to learn the Waray language the following:
* learn how to correctly write letters by tracing
* learn how to pronounce letters correctly
* learn Waray word association
* learn how to pronounce numbers in Waray correctly
* learn how to count numbers in Waray
*Tigo-a: Identification game
- Scratch the card by rubbing your device's screen to reveal the object. Try to guess what is in there first while scratching the card.
*Padis-padis: Matching game
- Drag the correct portion of the shape to the main object shape to get the right answer.
*Tigamni: Memory game
- Match as many two (paired) flipped cards as you can until you complete the deck.
Pag-aram hin pagsurat ngan pag-ihap hin Waray! ig-download an Kaaram app!
Kaaram was developed by Smart Communications, Inc. in partnership with the Department of Education (DepEd) Region 8, DepEd Central Office, SEAMEO INNOTECH, UNICEF, and Orangefix. It is aligned with DepEd's mother tongue-based multilingual education.