Katao is the first interactive literacy app in Inabaknon language meant to teach young Akbanon learners the following:
* learn how to correctly write letters by tracing
* learn how to pronounce letters correctly
* learn Inabaknon word association
* learn how to pronounce numbers in Inabaknon correctly
* learn how to count numbers in Inabaknon
*Tiguhon: Identification game
- Scratch the card by rubbing your device's screen to reveal the object. Try to guess what is in there first while scratching the card.
*Pagpapadis-padis: Matching game
- Drag the correct portion of the shape to the main object shape to get the right answer.
*Tigamanin: Memory game
- Match as many two (paired) flipped cards as you can until you complete the deck.
Ata'uha kon pinapa'i pagsurat ngan pagkwinta si Inabaknon! Downludon ina'anto i Kata'o app anan!
Kaaram was developed by Smart Communications, Inc. in partnership with the Department of Education (DepEd) Region 8, DepEd Central Office, SEAMEO INNOTECH, UNICEF, and Orangefix. It is aligned with DepEd's mother tongue-based multilingual education.