This is a great set of network diagnostic tools and is well worth the money if you need this sort of thing. I really would like it if some additional functionality could be added regarding DNS. Mainly, the ability to see what server sent the results when doing DNS lookups. Other than that, this has replaced several apps on my phone.
Nice app - I like it better than Ping Tools Pro. The LAN scan is fast...but reports inconsistent device info (such as UPnP & Bonjour services, DNS name, etc.) Would be nice to have an option to do a slower scan (to pick up all info for each device) or re-scan individual devices.
I want my money back please.
Probably a nice app but… It disregards an ethernet connection to my device even if other android tools pick up my device static/DHCP IP and then can scan a network. I don't always like passing my scans thru a wireless connection to a network and prefer a hardwire, if possible. Luckily, I have that option on my devices. Please add ethernet recognition.
Good app but overpriced Pingtools Pro offers almost the same features as net analyzer except for Speed check for only $2 while net analyzer cost $4! Net analyzer is more complicated due to its features being deep in the menu's some of the features net analyzer says it offers I have yet to find because of its unnecessary complication
- allow scanning personal hotspot networks
- allow scanning using external ethernet adapter
- add information about current VPN connection
- add cyan "W" flag to LAN scanner to indicate web interface availability
- make ping delay slider semi-logarithmic so it is easier to enter both low and high values
- show TTL value of received probe in ping/traceroute
- enable screen rotation on phones
- increase text contrast for better legibility
- many under the hood changes, fixes and improvements
Turns an Android phone into a W-iFi Analyzer w/18 useful router networking tools