Nice app - I like it better than Ping Tools Pro. The LAN scan is fast...but reports inconsistent device info (such as UPnP & Bonjour services, DNS name, etc.) Would be nice to have an option to do a slower scan (to pick up all info for each device) or re-scan individual devices.
I want my money back please.
Probably a nice app but… It disregards an ethernet connection to my device even if other android tools pick up my device static/DHCP IP and then can scan a network. I don't always like passing my scans thru a wireless connection to a network and prefer a hardwire, if possible. Luckily, I have that option on my devices. Please add ethernet recognition.
Good app but overpriced Pingtools Pro offers almost the same features as net analyzer except for Speed check for only $2 while net analyzer cost $4! Net analyzer is more complicated due to its features being deep in the menu's some of the features net analyzer says it offers I have yet to find because of its unnecessary complication
Glad to have this app! I am an IT administrator. I love the fact that I can use this app to help me analyze and manage my networks. I had this available on my iPad before, but I am so happy that this app is available on Android! Keep it up!
- allow scanning personal hotspot networks
- allow scanning using external ethernet adapter
- add information about current VPN connection
- add cyan "W" flag to LAN scanner to indicate web interface availability
- make ping delay slider semi-logarithmic so it is easier to enter both low and high values
- show TTL value of received probe in ping/traceroute
- enable screen rotation on phones
- increase text contrast for better legibility
- many under the hood changes, fixes and improvements
Turns an Android phone into a W-iFi Analyzer w/18 useful router networking tools