Currently supports all Halo Mesh devices and some compatible routers (such as MR70X and MR30G). With MERCUSYS, you can monitor your home Wi-Fi from anywhere, and make changes right from your smartphone or tablet.
With Mercusys Mesh Technology, a set of three Halo units covers most homes (up to3000 square feet). The units work together to create fast, reliable and seamless Wi-Fi. At last, you can stream, game and browse in any room-even your basement or attic!
- Easy setup
- Parental controls
- Guest network
- Monthly reporting
- Remote network management
To set up your Halo network, simply plug one of your Halo units into your modem and follow the instructions in the MERCUSYS app. The app also helps you find the best spots in your home to place additional Halo units.
Once your Halo network is up and running, you can enjoy faster, stronger Wi-Fi connections that won't drop out, even when you're moving from room to room.
Plus, you can manage your entire Halo Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System right from the MERCUSYS app,including:
- Sharing your guest network with visitors
- Viewing which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi
- Restricting access to websites of your choosing
- Setting a time restriction and pause the Wi-Fi on kids' devices
- Controlling when certain devices have Wi-Fi access
- Picking which devices get Wi-Fi priority
- Adding a family member as a network manager to help you monitor your network
Compatible Halo Mesh WiFi:
Note: Please make sure you have updated to the latest firmware that supports MERCUSYS.