Doesn't pick up all strikes. Storm can be overhead or nearby (5-10miles) and it shows the closest strike 30 miles or more away. Can see the strikes, but never show on the map???
Used to be wonderful Used to be one of the best apps for clarity of information. Now ruined seemingly by a bug that is making it slow and unresponsive. Shame.
Not sure how to use! Maybe I'm thick but I'm not sure what all the numbers mean. Yes I can see the coloured blocks where the lightning is, and the vector thing, but what is the countdown doing? And is for example <25 meaning more than 25 strikes a minute or hour? I'd love some instructions!
Used to warn: now it doesn't... we'll see when it thunders etc upon any warnings
- italian translation
- updated dependencies
- fix location handler lifecycle
- fix alert handler lifecycle
- avoid wakelock collisions
- fixed background query time offset
- avoid invalidation of location
- improved logging
- fixed non persistent notifications
- added message at network errors
- smaller fixes
Everything about the current warnings and weather conditions. Directly from the German Weather Service.