Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking is designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
• Set up and view the balances and recent transactions of up to 3 of your favourite accounts without logging on
• Set up your widget to access Quick balance without opening the app
• Easily transfer money between your Quick balance accounts.
•Use your fingerprint or security number to logon†.
Manage your settings
• Tap the profile icon to update your contact and logon details – even add your own photo.
• Paid for a shared expense? Use Expense Splitter to keep track of who’s paid you back. You can also SMS your friends what they owe you~.
Notifications and alerts
• Choose from 7 types of alerts, including Deposit, Withdrawal, Balance, and Credit Card Repayment Reminder
• Receive as a mobile push notification, SMS or email alert.
• Withdraw cash without your debit card from any Bank of Melbourne, Westpac, St.George or BankSA ATM within Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
Lost your card?
• Temporarily lock transactions on your card for up to 15 days*
• Report your card lost or stolen.
Contact us via Mobile Banking
• Tap ‘Contact us’ to get help faster. No need to answer security questions as you’re already logged on~.
Payments & transfers
• Send and receive payments in near real time between customers with St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA accounts• Make transfers and payments (including BPAY®)
• Send money overseas to existing payees
• Tap & Pay with an eligible Samsung phone at contactless terminals†.
Track your spending
• See where your money goes with ‘Categories’+.
Tap the Services menu to:
• Sort or rename your accounts
• Easily search your past transactions
• Download a Proof of Balance or Interest Earned report
• Download a transaction listing report
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
• Tell us when you are going overseas.
ATM & Branch Locator
• Locate your nearest Bank of Melbourne, BankSA, St.George or Westpac ATM or branch
• Find a Global ATM Alliance network ATM when overseas.
If you are having issues with our app, please delete and re-install it. If issues persist please call us on 1300 605 266.
Things you should know:
†Not available on rooted devices. View compatible phones at bankofmelbourne.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking/supported-devices
~Standard SMS, call or data charges apply.
^Cannot be decreased below the minimum limit. Available for personal credit cards and Amplify Business credit cards, excluding joint owned cards.
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not unlock the card or report the card lost or stolen.
+This tool provides general information and is intended to be a guide only and not intended to be relied on. Available on savings, transactions and credit card accounts.
Some features and functions may not work on rooted devices.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use this app for analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
You should read the Product Disclosure Statement or terms and conditions for the applicable product or service (including Mobile Banking) at bankofmelbourne.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees and charges apply on certain products and services.
Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Bank of Melbourne Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 and Australian credit licence 233714.