It's a great app for posting on your phone but not much else is really useful on it. Plus I hate how for no reason some of my pictures disappear on my observations. This happens alot actually and the pictures that are still there, when I click on the observation I can't see the pictures I uploaded. Please fix these bugs!!!
help help helped I love this aap
So good Ever wondered what that random bird or plant or anything natural is, just take a photo, upload it and this app has it covered, and the're quick to respond! Love it 10/10
Good but could be better I can't see the projects I'm part of in the app, and when submitting an observation, there's less options on the app than on a web browser. I do like that people respond quickly though. I just wish I could add the observations to my projects.
Perfect I love this APP. The community is very helpful with identifying species!
* Live search of projects/guides
* Bug fixes
* Side menu navigation
* Various fixes and changes regarding to app localization (iNaturalist local networks)
* Restored language settings
* Upgraded Facebook SDK
* Change UI/locale according to user's country
* Bug fixes for crashes
* Fixing of sync icon not disappearing after sync for observations with photos
* Warn user when logging out
* Taxon chooser not working all the way through sometimes
translated over 7500 plants in the German and botanical names with family
An easy way to enter, view and edit your CoralWatch Coral Health Chart data
Find the tiny critters in your stream. ID them and learn your stream's health.
Facilitate easy identification of some of the butterflies and bees in the field.