For members of Kaiser Permanente (KP) in Northern California and Mid-Atlantic States (Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.).
Make it easy and convenient for you and your family to take medications at the right time.
My KP Meds automatically imports your list of KP medications and helps you stay on track. Create reminders that work with your schedule. And when it’s time to refill, order from your phone. It’s that simple.
• View your current KP medications
• Create medication reminders
• Set refill reminders
• Get reminders without signing in
• Order refills
• Track medication history
• View photos of your medications to avoid errors
You can also manage medication lists, schedules, and histories of other KP members you have caregiver access for (proxy). To set up proxy access, visit:
• Kp.org/mydoctor/familyhealth (Northern California members)
• Kp.org/actforfamily (Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C.)
Download and launch the app using your kp.org user ID and password. Haven’t set up your account yet? Get started by tapping “Sign-In Help” at the top of the screen and following the prompts.