No east to use Constantly crashing and doesn't do what's so posed to do, huge fail. On the developers of this app
Doesn't work anymore I can log in, but when I try to do something like refill a medication I can't get anywhere. It just sits on the loading screen after selecting refill prescription.
Exactly what I need Earlier versions of this app were quite problematic but this last round of updates has rectified any login connectivity issues. It looks sleek and lets me see what I need with ease. Thanks for the last round of updates!
Not very user friendly-not logging in I could log in just fine and then an update happened. Needed to re-accept terms. Now it won't let me login, it's saying my password or login is incorrect. I double checked myself and can login just fine online on a computer. Even when it was working it doesn't let you read messages, tells me to login on the group health site, which defeats the purpose of having an app.
Only half a app No billing available through this, they own a bloody credit union for pete sake and they cant integrate billing?
Does not work. This app won't open my home page ever.
* Improved scheduling functionality
* Ability to add upcoming appointment details to personal calendar
* Ability to opt-out of upcoming appointment reminder call
* Streamlined access to child proxy accounts
* Enhanced MyCare user experience for those patients paneled with a Group Health provider