Not very user friendly-not logging in I could log in just fine and then an update happened. Needed to re-accept terms. Now it won't let me login, it's saying my password or login is incorrect. I double checked myself and can login just fine online on a computer. Even when it was working it doesn't let you read messages, tells me to login on the group health site, which defeats the purpose of having an app.
Only half a app No billing available through this, they own a bloody credit union for pete sake and they cant integrate billing?
Does not work. This app won't open my home page ever.
Lost functionality in new update. Tried to schedule appointment. Only allows one provider for scheduling. Useless for that function.
Too minimal The Seattle area is one of the biggest software centers of the world. How embarrassing to create such a dumbed-down app. Marginally useful at best. Use the regular Web site from your mobile device.
Out of touch with technology Why do I have to wait several days to have my authentication key or go into a location in person? Their IT guys need to figure out what email authentication is.
* Improved scheduling functionality
* Ability to add upcoming appointment details to personal calendar
* Ability to opt-out of upcoming appointment reminder call
* Streamlined access to child proxy accounts
* Enhanced MyCare user experience for those patients paneled with a Group Health provider